Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan (56035 Views)

Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Man Defiles Wife’s Nieces ‘to Appease Angry Gods’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Oyo State Police command has arrested a man who allegedly defiled his two daughters and two of his nieces. The victims are aged 14, 15, 15 and 17.
The crime was allegedly committed at Moniya in Akinyele Local Government area of the state.
Though, the suspect, who is an herbalist, denied the allegation of incest saying he was being held for the crime he did not commit.
However, the narration of the four girls brought many to tears at the State police headquarters, Eleyele, Ibadan.
While parading the suspect identified as Tajudeen Awoniyi, the Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Muhammed Katsina, said the accused had sex with his own daughters and his nieces.

Tajudeen Awoniyi, the suspect
Speaking with newsmen, one of Awoniyi’s nieces, (surname withheld), described how her uncle took advantage of her.
“On that fateful day, his daughters came to our house and wanted us to follow them to their place. On getting there, her father told us he would give us soap by mid night which we must use to bathe. Around 1:00am he woke me up, gave me a black soap and asked me to go and take my bath. After taking my bath, I went to him and he placed something under his tongue and asked me to sleep on a bench. He had sex with me. Afterwards, I was bleeding and he asked me to go to bed. By morning, he sent my sister and me out of his house.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/father-defiles-daughters-nieces-in-ibadan/

Cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by ladyteska(f): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
gross!,,what the hell

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by coded01: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
shocked angry shocked

Abomination!!! shocked

Lord have Mercy!!! lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by zaragoza(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is demonic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by Dollyak(f): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wtf. This creepy man should be locked away where the sun don't shine. Those children needs help from physchologists and social workers to get over this ordeals.
Nigeria is still way behind in handling these kind of situtations.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Clearly a psycho.

8 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by eleojo23: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
It seems today's crime focus is on Ibadan.
In the spirit of fairness and balanced news reporting, I hope the mods will also set aside some days for crime reports from other states and regions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by exemen: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=20pt]na wa o............. dis is a real bastard from oyo land.......trying to spoil d image of Good people[/size]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by stonecoldcafe: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shock horror shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by Dcaliphate(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
diabolic modafvcka, see face like person wey cougar attack.

8 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by queen47: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
What's with this unending stories of incests and paedophilia bikonu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oh boy...End time things..

1 Like

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by Flets: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Its enough of bad news from Ibadan in one day.
What evils?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by Jibsmth(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
God help us in dz tryin times
Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by stinggy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ibadan again!!!!
These people should quit disgracing me na embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by fairygeh(f): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oloriburiku ni man yi sha shocked
4 under aged kids?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by sessydu: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
As hin face dey ugly, na so hin thing go dey ugly......wickedness of highest order
Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by Aminat508(f): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
stinggy:
Ibadan again!!!!
These people should quit disgracing me na embarassed
lolz mabinu embarassed
Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by johnshagb(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eeeeewwww shocked

1 Like

Re: Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan by Wkaay(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is satanic

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.