Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

**NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << - Forum Games (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << (109499 Views)

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / Forum Games For Christian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
scentmarlc:
Tashamania luxanne....please wats happening na....its been how many days now !!!!

You know the voting is tonight right?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
joywendy:
Lovely work here!

You guys are really trying smiley

Cc:Team NCC grin cheesy

Thanks darling kiss

2 Likes

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by scentmarlc(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
luxanne:

You know the voting is tonight right?
and how am i suppose to know dat lux !!!

And did i hear yu say d voting is tonyt?.....how many hours be d voting abeg....
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
scentmarlc:
and how am i suppose to know dat lux !!!
And did i hear yu say d voting is tonyt?.....how many hours be d voting abeg....

Wait, you didn't get all your mentions I made passing these information?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Cherlene(f): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
luxanne:
@Cherlene,

Good afternoon.

I just checked my mails, and I didn't see the multiple emails you accused me of receiving. The last mail I got from your partner was he saying, even tho I didn't contact him before I made the alterations on his essay, he was gonna let the alterations slide.

Good day

The MULTIPLE mails meaning --> WHATSAPP messsages.

According to my PARTNER you INTERPRETED his intentions WRONGLY.

He meant as in TO EXTRACT THE names of THE COMPETITIONS I have donated, NOTHING MORE and NOTHING LESS.

Also I hope you READ MY previous POST CAUTIOUSLY.
I desire ANSWERS for your UNANTICIPATED ACTIONS towards my ESSAY.

Note: Since my PARTNER can't DEFEND himself[banned], I will shortly post a MESSAGE FROM him to you, here.

Thank you.

Darkenedrebel and Cherlene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by scentmarlc(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

The MULTIPLE mails meaning --> WHATSAPP messsages.

According to my PARTNER you INTERPRETED his intentions WRONGLY.

He meant as in TO EXTRACT THE names of THE COMPETITIONS I have donated, NOTHING MORE and NOTHING LESS.

Also I hope you READ MY previous POST CAUTIOUSLY.
I desire ANSWERS for your UNANTICIPATED ACTIONS towards my ESSAY.

Note: Since my PARTNER can't DEFEND himself[banned], I will shortly post a MESSAGE FROM him to you, here.

Thank you.

Darkenedrebel and Cherlene.

Hey cherlene xup.

I feel you and rebel sud take tinz slow. If dis was for fun as intended, den plz dont tek diz stuff too personal. Abeg
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
@ Cherlene,

Neither have I received any whatsapp messages from him today.

Yes those monetary donations was what I altererd and he gave his consent to that...you want me to send you his mail on that?

How you choose to believe him without evidence baffles me. Please am expecting his message to be posted on here, thanks.

Where in your essay did I alter please?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Cherlene(f): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
scentmarlc:

Hey cherlene xup.

I feel you and rebel sud take tinz slow. If dis was for fun as intended, den plz dont tek diz stuff too personal. Abeg

Good day

How are you??

Believe my IF you had OBSERVED both SESSIONS and YESTERDAY'S CLUTTER[ all caused by Agarawu23 ] You would say otherwise.

Read my FIRST POSTS for better APPREHENSION.

Cherlene
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by scentmarlc(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

How are you??

Believe my IF you had OBSERVED both SESSIONS and YESTERDAY'S CLUTTER[ all caused by Agarawu23 ] You would say otherwise.

Cherlene

Owkkk mi lady.

Wud do dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by scentmarlc(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

How are you??

Cherlene

Owkkk mi lady.

Wud do dat
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
@Cherlene,

Here was what we asked him to edit,

'Her monetary donations in the 2015 Miss NL competition & in the NL rap section tourney is incontrovertible proof of her innate generous nature.'

And here is what he has on his essay,

"Her monetary donations is incontrovertible proof of her innate generous nature."

Which he gave consent to even tho he didn't like it.

What then is all these fussiness about?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Cherlene(f): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
I am POSTING THIS on behalf of my PARTNER, and I couldn't AGREE MORE [on the HIGHLIGHTED]!

- Written by MY PARTNER
- CC: Luxanne

This is the most dickriding & impartial event i have ever seen.

First of all the organizers clearly stated that you are not to include the sobriquets of your partners in your project so that it can be an anonymous voting process..
They never said we aren't allowed to make references to the activities of our partners.
As a matter of fact- Is an essay not supposed to entail a description & highlighting of your partner's activities & virtues?

Luxanne had my essay for up to 2 weeks & never complained about that knowing fully well that I hadn't broken a rule.
Agaragwu came out the blues & started making paranoid statements.
If not that the nigga is paranoid- how many people even know of what my partner did?
Even one of the campaigners admitted here that she didn't know if Cherelene's donations until agaragwu said it.

Now...Luxanne at first told agaragwu that i didn't break any rule .Dygeasy also did & I'm sure majority of the people viewing didn't see the sense in whatever hokum he was vomiting .
•Obinoscopy deleted that comment Luxanne made to Agaragwu while he was cleaning the thread to avoid identity exposure of the contestants ..
Agaragwu also said HE WAS QUITTING..he was asked to confirm by obinoscopy & he & his partner both AGREED TO BE REMOVED...

Luxanne then sent him mail & all of the sudden her initial stance miraculously metamorphosed & changed.
She then instructed Obi to lock the thread & suspend the event till she finished dickriding Agaragwu just to make him come back.
My partner & I were compelled to CHANGE OUR MATERIAL despite not breaking any rule all because Luxxane wanted to Satisfy agaragwu.

We played the fool & decided to edit which we aren't even supposed to do.
i gave her my new essay last night only to wake up this morning to find out that she had removed some of my words without my Consent.
Changing even a letter in anyone's writing is 'Criminal' .
At first I thought it was only 'NL' she edited out cos i was on my way to work & read in a haste so she was right when she said I told her via email that i would let it slide.

After reading carefully I discovered she removed 'in various competitions as well' ...that alone neutralises my entire essay. You didn't even edit properly.
You removed the key words & it became a grammatical blunder.
[size=14pt]What kind of organisers have no respect for contestants that have exerted their energy in participating[/size]?

[size=14pt]We also later found out that Cherlene's project was also altered[/size].

Note that all of these were done just to make Agaragwu come back & to make him happy.

[size=14pt]The most annoying part of it all is that she[luxanne] told me yesterday she had made up her mind to drop agarawu along with my partner for all the trouble. If someone[anonymous] had not intervened
.Just imagine that..despite all the rubbish my partner & I have been put through ? [/size]

I can only blame myself for putting the rap tourney I'm supposed to be 100% focused on to involve in such a dubious & insincere competition.

Luxanne has some serious apology to do.
She can as well give the crown to Agaragwu cos what her actions tells us is that she wants him to win..smh

Darkrebel...

Sinizia, Tashaamania, Dygeasy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by agarawu23(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
mumu husband and wife grin
SMH for both of you embarassed
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
@Cherlene,

Your accusation said I deliberately ignore multiple messages sent to me by your partner, I can't find anywhere in your post indicating I did what you accused me of...so its safe to say you and your partner lied about me.

I also asked you where in your essay I altered, you're yet to also show me where, am waiting please.

Agarawu was never asked by Obinoscopy if he wanted out, Jollyjoy was as she felt vey unhappy that Agarawu wanted out...yet another lie by you two.

All the alterations on your essays were done this morning, and it was after they were done, your partner darkenedrebel gave his consent...am glad that was not a lie.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Dygeasy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
luxanne:
@Cherlene,

Your accusation said I deliberately ignore multiple messages sent to me by your partner, I can't find anywhere in your post indicating I did what you accused me of...so its safe to say you and your partner lied about me.

I also asked you where in your essay I altered, you're yet to also show me where, am waiting please.

Agarawu was never asked by Obinoscopy if he wanted out, Jollyjoy was as she felt vey unhappy that Agarawu wanted out...yet another lie by you two.

All the alterations on your essays were done this morning, and it was after they were done, your partner darkenedrebel gave his consent...am glad that was not a lie.

Found myself memtioned here.

Hi Luxanne,

I think the major issue here is the fact that you let a fellow contestant's opinion influence your "sovereign" decision as the organizer of this competition which ought not be cos given the trust everyone following this completion has in your judgement. You should have maintained that for those acclaimed two weeks Darkenedrebel said his essay laid in your mailbox you didn't see any rule broken and even yesterday you still didn't see any rule being broken and whomever wished to quit should. You shouldn't have any emotional attachment towards any contestant.

That said, its a problem of agreement. Darkenedrebel should have edited his essay to one you'd have had to veto and veto all over again till it was all right and he agreed to EXACTLY whatever it gets edited to. You get?

But e-fights in forum games section? I give up.

It's your job to fix this Luxanne so this contest doesn't get messy cos as it is it already is. The basis of anonymity has been destroyed already. Why are we here still? And a contestant announced leaving the contest publicly and he's back in now? That's wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
And here is the exact words I said to him when he said I was dickriding Agarawu just because I didn't want any contestant out of the competition due to their efforts exerted in all this.

Quite laughable you didn't say I was dickriding you when I stood by your arse against Agarawu.

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Cherlene(f): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Posting this ON BEHALF OF MY PARTNER

CC: Luxanne, Sinizia and Dygeasy

stop lying & manipulating Anne . .I sent you multiple messages on what's app ..you prolly didn't receive it cos you blocked me. .I called you today as well & you didn't pick..

Obinoscopy asked agaragwu & his spouse to confirm if they were quitting.. .they both did & I can remember his partner saying- are you happy now agaragwu' after they agreed.
Something was telling me to screenshot.. Obinoscopy has deleted the comments so we have no evidence of that.

you told her now that all the altercations were made in the morning..did I give my approval before you did.
Fine..I rushed in reading cos I was on my way to work & I said I'd let it slide but now that I've read it well I'm not happy with it..
what is ..
'her monetary donations is incontrovertible proof of her innate generous nature'?

her monetary donations to where or who? as a reader does that statement passes a full info to you..
[size=14pt]I removed 'NL' for your sake & replaced it with -'in various competitions' & yet you still removed that for Agaragwu's sake[/size]...

this is what I told you to post..I never knew you would result to playing dirty tricks or try to play on my intelligence.. & yet you still think you are right. like I said- this is what I asked you to post.
post this & also change the 'Hip-Hop' you edited back to 'Rapping'.
I don't do hip hop cos hip hop entails breakdancing, graffiti, deejaying & co.
what I do is 'rap' ...

do this before the voting time if whatever friendship we had here mean anything to you or remove my partner & I from the competition..thanks.

Thanks.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes I wasn't gonna beg any contestant to stay if they wanted out.

I didn't beg Agarawu and I definitely won't beg Darkenedrebel Cherlene. Hence, since you both want out of the competition, your request will be granted.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by agarawu23(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
Found myself memtioned here.

Hi ,

I think the major issue here is the fact that you let a fellow contestant's opinion influence your "sovereign" decision as the organizer of this competition which ought not be cos given the trust everyone following this completion has in your judgement. You should have maintained that for those acclaimed two weeks Darkenedrebel said his essay laid in your mailbox you didn't see any rule broken and even yesterday you still didn't see any rule being broken and whomever wished to quit should. You shouldn't have any emotional attachment towards any contestant.

That said, its a problem of agreement. Darkenedrebel should have edited his essay to one you'd have had to veto and veto all over again till it was all right and he agreed to EXACTLY whatever it gets edited to. You get?

But e-fights in forum games section? I give up.

It's your job to fix this Luxanne so this contest doesn't get messy cos as it is it already is. The basis of anonymity has been destroyed already. Why are we here still? And a contestant announced leaving the contest publicly and he's back in now? That's wrong.
o boy!!! shut up!!! if you don't know what's happening undecided

smh for you dygeasy. when you organized your own game, nobody challenged your rules and regulations.

you will appear to support Cherlene whenever she tags your moniker. are you this dumb? asssslicker embarassed

stop including me indirectly.

if you don't understand whats happening, keep shut!!!
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
I shall ask Obinoscopy to unhid that post then, screenshot it and send it to me as evidence to show who is the lying one here.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by agarawu23(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cherlene, keep tagging my moniker, I don't give a damn about you and your partner.

luxanne never begged me to come back, I use my fasting to swear about that.

even I and joy had issues and I have to beg her and continue the game.

so keep spreading dumb news
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Was that the first time I've blocked you?

You already knew I was gonna block you after I got your projects for the competition. I told you that.

You want evidence?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Dygeasy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
agarawu23:
o boy!!! shut up!!! if you don't know what's happening undecided

smh for you dygeasy. when you organized your own game, nobody challenged your rules and regulations.

you will appear to support Cherlene whenever she tags your moniker. are you this dumb? asssslicker embarassed

stop including me indirectly.

if you don't understand whats happening, keep shut!!!
I'm not challenging the rules here...

Feel free to insult me. Its what you do. Resorting to insults rather than argue intelligently.

I never said you were wrong about whatever you pointed out. I only told you you didn't have to whine about it publicly. You defeated the purpose of anonymity straight up the moment you revealed who is who that donated in whatever contest.

Lol and yes I'm dumb but you're still wayyyy dumber than I am. Apparently.

You're the _foolish adult here of course. No offense

If its hard for you to be objective. It isn't for me so try and get diplomatic in future occurrences such as this. You didn't exhibit much smartness in the Mr. Nairaland Contest either so really really really, I totally forgive your fool!shness, stup!dity and innate daft and crass way of thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Cherlene(f): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
agarawu23:
Cherlene, keep tagging my moniker, I don't give a damn about you and your partner.

luxanne never begged me to come back, I use my fasting to swear about that.

even I and joy had issues and I have to beg her and continue the game.

so keep spreading dumb news

This is Darkrebel not Cherlene..

& the only thing dumb here is you ✘
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Cherlene(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
luxanne:
Was that the first time I've blocked you?

You already knew I was gonna block you after I got your projects for the competition. I told you that.

You want evidence?

this is not the first time you blocked me cos we had an agreement that you would after I sent the drawing. but yesterday we were in the middle of a convo & you just blocked me..

I'm calling you now..I can't type long.
we sort it out on phone. ✘
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cherlene:

This is Darkrebel not Cherlene..

& the only thing dumb here is you ✘
OK we have noticed angry
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by agarawu23(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
dygeasy, are you really ready for this? because I will keep no stone unturned smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cherlene:

this is not the first time you blocked me cos we had an agreement that you would after I sent the drawing. but yesterday we were in the middle of a convo & you just blocked me..

I'm calling you now..I can't type long.
we sort it out on phone. ✘

Middle of a convo after you said goodnight?

Be factual please, I've got evidence of our chat and won't mind posting it for all to see as I've got nothing to hide.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Dygeasy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
agarawu23:
dygeasy, are you really ready for this? because I will keep no stone unturned smiley
Ready for what please?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by agarawu23(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
Ready for what please?
response of your bullshit smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by dre11(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Can't we move pass this and just play this game.....

It's just a game and we use it to sell our talent and let us not keep fighting and bricking over issues here.
Am not here to support any side
Because I don't know the genesis of it.......... Even if I do, I won't back anyone

But, I just want us to view it from the point that it's just for the fun, game spirit and ways to know ourselves better.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Dygeasy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
agarawu23:
response of your bullshit smiley
You're insignificant bro.

And you don't need to emphasize your dumbness. We all know.

Enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Test Your Intelligence With These Three Pictures. / Confessions / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.