Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! (51163 Views)

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. / Feminism: The True Colour / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Funnyguy83: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
cococandy:
I implore you to desist from quoting me.
Take whatever it is that bites you to the origin where it came from.
If you notice, I like to ignore you.

Accord me the same courtesy pls.
Thank you.

but dear TOONOISEY made a valuable point here that does not warrant this unnecesary warning. Atleast with all manner of sincerity, you can stay single to champion this cause you believe in. Shalom .
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Funnyguy83: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017

Why not go to your own village and encourage women to be submissive instead of attacking innocent women here.

grin grin grin
i still think that what TOONOISEY said is very much ok. Atleast he isnt abusive in anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.