Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant (9039 Views)

Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. / Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? / Become Your Own Boss As A Jumia Sales Consultant At The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant by ujah3(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
If have been trained like our page Jumia Consultants On Facebook.If you haven't but you sent an email like our page still
Thank you.
Re: Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant by ujah3(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hi, Am Uja(Jumia Sales Consultant)
The Long Awaited phone is finally here.
The Infinix ZERO 2 + FREE SHIPPING

Act fast before it goes out of stock
Best Price In Nigeria @ Jumia -N32,900

PAY ON DELIVERY At your Doorstep

To Purchase/Place your orders
Contact Jumia Sales Consultant
Phone-08037025757
BBM-2ACD12BC

Re: Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please I just got an invite from jumia..what is the meeting all about?
Re: Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant by SylarsMcQuins: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
mauryn87:
Please I just got an invite from jumia..what is the meeting all about?

I also got d text for tomorrow t 12 noon, buh no one is saying anytyn coz I really wana knw if its worth goin.
Re: Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant by semaj360(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
shocked[b][/b]I got dis message I use to work at allen jones I hope its not scam pls help if u base in lagos. Dats d messge below

You are invited to our FREE Training, where you can learn how to earn MONEY by joining our Sales consultant team. Attend and enjoy SPECIAL discounts thse festive period
Date: Saturday 26th March
Venue : Plot 109 Adeniyi Jones, (capital bus stop) Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 12:00PM
Inquiries: 09037736392I got dis message I use to work at allen jones I hope its not scam pls help if u base in lagos. Dats d messge below

You are invited to our FREE Training, where you can learn how to earn MONEY by joining our Sales consultant team. Attend and enjoy SPECIAL discounts thse festive period
Inquiries: 09037736392
I got dis message I use to work at allen jones I hope its not scam pls help if u base in lagos. Dats d messge below

Inquiries: 09037736392

Re: Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant by ujah3(m): 3:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Hello everyone. It's been a while. JUMIA IS STILL AS ALWAYS BUT IF YOU OWN A BUSINESS and want to make more sales, try reaching me on Whatsapp to discuss how my own brand can help you with Advertising.

Whatsapp Number =08037025757

Truth be told I am not Into Jumia like I was before. I STILL SELL THOUGH but majorly now I help brands and companies increase sales via digital Marketing since 2016.i believe in putting your strengths in your own business.

Even if you don't have anyone. Currently. We can help u setup an online business TODAY FROM SCRATCH

. You just have to be truthful and willing to serve your Customers.�

So. Call or WhatsApp 08037025757 IF YOU WANT MORE CUSTOMERS

SELL FOLLOWERS YOURSELF

Stay blessed.
Our services include
Which of these services can help your business?

Socialtryb Digital Services

-Building Social Media Accounts
== Instagram /Twitter/ Facebook Followers
==Instagram Likes / Retweets /Facebook Post Likes

-Twitter Trends

-Social Media Advertising
==Instagram, Facebook, Google, Twitter Sponsored Ads

-Brand Awareness
== Online and Digital Marketing Experts

-Web Traffic
==Website Visitors

-Social Media Account management and consulting

-Digital Marketing Trainings

-Social Media Campaigns for events

Need Any of our services.??

Send us a message ��
Re: Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant by Mofetemi(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL GROCERIES- Rice, Vegetable Oil, Pepper, Beverages, Tomatoes, and so on, ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SEVEN (7) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. Be it GLOBAL or NON-GLOBAL ITEM(S), you will ALWAYS PAY ON DELIVERY! Anxiety Free!

2. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

3. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

4. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

5. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

6. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

7. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ikorodu-Ogijo Road, Lagos State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 3:
31, Zechariah Street, Off Overcomers Road,
Off Eneka Road, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 4:
Federal Secretariate,
Maitama, Abuja.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant by mendelsmattress: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Become an independent Sale Representative and make N200,000 monthly income

The opportunity to start a personal business without money ( zero-capital) is here!

Are you unemployed, in search of non-existent job?

Are you a full-time housewife looking for a means of income to support your husband?

Are you a student looking for a means of income to support yourself in school?

Are you in paid employment presently, but you need an extra means of income to augment your meager salary?

And you are almost at the verge of hopelessness and despair. Cheer up! This opportunity will give your life a lifeline, create a job for you and ignite a dramatic change of financial fortune;

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU! Male or female, this business is for everybody!

The mega business of female footwears!

Are you desirous of starting a personal business, but your major constraint has been lack of capital. Do not worry anymore, because this opportunity is a business you can start with zero capital. Moreover, you can overtime build up capital saved from your sales commission to become a reseller partner with our company.

Female Footwear business in Nigeria: A money-spinning opportunity.

One thing I have noticed as an entrepreneur of many years of experience is that a lot of prospective business people have the tendency of looking down on seemingly “ common” business opportunities that are money-spinners . The footwear business is one of them!

Unknowingly to many of us, a lot of people are making billions of profit from the shoe distribution market (not to talk of the shoe manufacturing segment which is largely untapped).

Footwear generally is a basic need for humans; everybody wears shoe hence the global industries and business that has been created around manufacturing and supply of footwears. But the unique thing about female footwears is the fashion fad and constant demand for latest design from time to time. Ladies are fond of buying “matching shoes” for every new clothes they buy and events they attend. Footwear designers are struggling to come up with latest designs to satiate this fashion craze. Hence the market potential for female footwears globally is enormous and Nigeria’s market being the biggest in Africa is largely untapped..Who we are and Why you need to Partner with us

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd is a major importer and Nigeria’s number one online female footwears wholesaler,

Our Female footwears are quality UK-Standard classic shoes sold at very affordable prices. We have constant stock of various designs, colours and sizes(37-41). We delight our numerous customers and bulk buyers by constantly introducing new and latest designs from time to time. We supply A- CLASS boutiques in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and in almost every state in Nigeria .We also have numerous customers in many West Africa Countries. Many Online female fashion and footwear store in Nigeria are our loyal customers

Become an independent Sale Representative and make N200,000 monthly income

An independent Sales Representative is one who links the company to a bulk buyer of our footwears and earns sales commission each time the buyer makes purchase.

For every purchase the buyer makes the Sales Rep. earns N200/ pair commission multiply by the GROSS SALES.

The more buyers you have and the more purchases they makes the more income you earn.

Let us assume you have 10 bulk buyers and each buys 100 pairs monthly, then your monthly gross sales would be 1000 pairs. And your income which is x% of N200,000 ( 200 x 1000)

If you have 50 bulk buyers, who buy 100 pairs each monthly, your monthly gross sales would be 5000 pairs. And your income monthly would be N1 million ( 200 x 5000)

YES! N 1 million MONTHLY INCOME!

Come to think of it!

This is a passive income opportunity.

Your major job is to make the initial effort to get the customer. And after that, you would continue to earn from the effort of the customer.

You are not investing a kobo neither do you get involved in the hassles of selling the goods

Target Bulk Buyers

1. Bulk Footwear dealers in the market
2. Shoe retailers
3. Boutique

How to Get Started as an Independent Sales Representative
1. Send an application to us via email stating your name, location, House address, phone number. Attach a CV and scanned passport photograph to bethelmendelsng@gmail.com

2. Once your application is received, a personal information/guarantorship form will be sent to you. You are required to print out the form, fill it and scan back to us.

3. An assessment of your qualification will be done by the company. Once your appointment is approved, the company will dispatch some marketing materials to you which include fliers, T-shirt and ID card.

For further Enquiries on how to become an Independent Sales Rep. Contact:

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd
27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off. Obafemi Awolowo Way
By Balogun Bus/stop, Ikeja-Lagos
Call/Whatsapp: 07065804088, 08087656176

The mega business of female footwears!

Female Footwear business in Nigeria: A money-spinning opportunity.

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd is a major importer and Nigeria’s number one online female footwears wholesaler,

Our Female footwears are quality UK-Standard classic shoes sold at very affordable prices. We have constant stock of various designs, colours and sizes(37-41). We delight our numerous customers and

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Teachers Salary / University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Graduate Internship Recruitment-9 Positi / My Company Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.