Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (26558 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family / US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce / Boko Haram: Buhari Condoles Chad, Borno | P.M. NEWS Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by shachris02: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari monday expressed his condolences to the governor and people of Anambra State, over the gruesome incident that took place on Sunday, in which 60 people lost their lives when a petrol tanker crashed into a busy bus station in Onitsha.

In a statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the president described the incident as a sad and unfortunate loss.

He said it was even more unfortunate by the number of families who are currently mourning the loss of their loved ones.
“My deepest sympathies are with you at this most trying time,” Buhari said.

He equally extended condolences to the Vice-president of the United States of America, Joe Biden, who lost his son, Bea, to cancer.
“As someone who has lost a child, I understand how painful and almost inconsolable it can be. The government and people of Nigeria stand with you at this trying moment for your family,” the president said.

He added that only God could offer comfort to both the governor and people of Anambra, and to Vice-President Biden.
He prayed that God would comfort Biden’s family.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/184175-buhari-condoles-anambra-joe-biden.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by alphajerus(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
good president who understands our pains long live GMB

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2015
God bless the President.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by alphajerus(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
good president who understands our pains long live GMB

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by ShowYourCertificate: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Declare you assets Mr Man. You've hardly resumed office and Boko Haram has increased their intensity in Maiduguri, Tanker explosion kills 69 in Onitsha, armed robbers raze Port Harcourt. You are so full of bad luck.

[size=25pt]#BabaOneChance[/size]

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by eleojo23: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2015
The way those people died was very tragic. This reminds us of the unpredictability of events in this life.
We can only boast of the moment therefore we must make every moment of our life count because we do not know what will happen the next minute.
Let's all make up our minds and say:
Today I will spend time with my family.
Today I will tell that person how much he/she means to me.
Today I will start working on those things I've constantly procrastinated.
Today I am going to do the good that I can to those around me.
I will not leave it till tomorrow for I am only sure of the moment, tomorrow is no guaranteed.

Remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breaths away.

RIP to the dead.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Drsheddy(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2015
My PRESIDENT cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Ok nau... I'm sure this is what you meant by you "belong to everybody." grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by fitzmayowa: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
May the soul of the departed rest in peace...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by MizMyColi(f): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Okay, Mr President.
It was the right thing to do.

sad

4 Likes

ShowYourCertificate:
Declare you assets Mr Man. You've hardly resumed office and Boko Haram has increased their intensity in Maiduguri, Tanker explosion kills 69 in Onitsha, armed robbers raze Port Harcourt. You are so full of bad luck.
Some people lost their loved ones and this is all you could type?? There's really time for everything. .. Remember it could hv happened to anyone

Really sad.. can't imagine the pains they went through, burning in a raging fire cry cry cry.... May God give their families/loved ones the fortitude to bear the losses. It's well

My condolences VP, USA..

Good one Mr. president. ..

79 Likes 3 Shares

Ok...

I stand for Biafra...
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by tucky200(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by saaedlee: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
u should be in the gutter

ShowYourCertificate:

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by henryutd(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Just that?
Better all the rail projects going on so that such products don't go by roads anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Eneze1(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by MEGGATRON(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

I'm sure if your parents know this how you reason they wouldn't have given brith to you.

R.I.P to the dead.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Burger01(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

^^^^
Whatt a wasted sperm. Your entire generation na bad luck.
You must be bored of your useless life by now....and so drink poison and jump into the lagoonsmiley

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Idrismusty97(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Jonathan would have said "Where is Onitsha sef?"

Now all that is left is to backup your words with action, especially concerning this Tank issue. Either they should be separate roads for tanks or they should operate only at night, The organization should do their part too. Mr President don't let this sad event repeat itself.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by elantraceey(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Great move Mr. Presido

All SATANIST not in support of GMB administration shall be used as "burnt offering" to the gods!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by IceSplash(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
k...... RIP to d dead sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by chidifyn(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Thank u SAI PMB, Ur condolences accepted. May the souls of d dead rest in peace.
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by rabimlomo: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

You need help, Serious help! shocked

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by kay29000(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Hmm! I'm still getting used to Buhari being the president. That awkward moment when what you wish for for so long finally becomes true, but it still feels like a dream to you. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Segadem(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

omo to ni IYA oun ko no sun ,oun naa ko no f'oju ba orun!

be careful what u wish or say to others,cos God will reward everyman according to their deeds

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by hardeniji(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2015
front page straight keep off military zoneeeeeeeeee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive / BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON / No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.