Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

<<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> (11964 Views)

Certified Customer Service Delivery Professional Qualification (USA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2015
[b][b][b]..............TYLOGISTICS.

We pick up from where you want and deliver to where you want.Fast delivery service is our mission.

Our office is located in Lagos,oshodi to be precise.

4,Alimi oke street.

We can help you pick up your good(s) from shipping agents in Lagos like CVM,NONIKINGS,NISIBOR(TSO)

ST.PATRICK,LSM,MIKKYANGEL,SPECUIT CARGO

just to mention few and deliver to you if you are reside in Lagos, and if you reside outside Lagos,we are registered with transport companies

like AGOFURE,DOMEX,YOUNG SHALL GROW ,ABC TRANSPORT ETC.

We can also help you keep your goods in our office,when you have deliveries ,you inform us,we do it for you and credit your account for the cost of good(s)

Our delivery charge is pocket friendly,and we offer discount for bulk deliveries within Lagos.

Though we are new as a company,but not a novice in this line of business,we have gathered wealth of experience as an employee in this line of

business.Give us a trial that will convince you to stick to us for your fast deliveries.

CALL - 08183959081

WHATSAPP - 08183959081

[/b][/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Thespecialone(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Recommended

First to Comment grin

I hereby dedicate this feat to God almighty,
All my amazing clients

And of course to ty logistics for a job well done

grin

2 Likes

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Thespecialone:
Recommended

First to Comment grin

I hereby dedicate this feat to God almighty,
All my amazing clients

And of course to ty logistics for a job well done

grin
The real special one,any other one is a counter feit grin
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Opeyemi5(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pls try to state d amount u charge according to the pick up location

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Opeyemi5:
Pls try to state d amount u charge according to the pick up location
Thanks for checking on us,we would had love to do that,but we cant,cause we will need to know first the KG of the pick up,where we are to pick it and also where we are to deliver it.Kindly give us a trial,a pocket friendly charge await you.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by chaloner(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Best ever

2 Likes

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
chaloner:
Best ever
Thanks chaloner.......................fast delivery service is our MISSION.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Opeyemi5(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

Thanks for checking on us,we would had love to do that,but we cant,cause we will need to know first the KG of the pick up,where we are to pick it and also where we are to deliver it.Kindly give us a trial,a pocket friendly charge await you.
if you are to pick up a phone from ikeja and send it down to ekiti,how much will dat be
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by 9free(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Who is running this company? Is it TYCONCEPT or TAIWO(formerly with KBM)?
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Opeyemi5:
if you are to pick up a phone from ikeja and send it down to ekiti,how much will dat be
1,700 only.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
9free:
Who is running this company? Is it TYCONCEPT or TAIWO(formerly with KBM)?
Hello 9free.
This is taiwo,C.E.O TYLOGISTICS.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by 9free(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

Hello 9free.
This is taiwo,C.E.O TYLOGISTICS.
OK. I just want to be sure of whom am dealing with.
Weldone
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Amazingg: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Our deal begins 2morrow.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
9free:

OK. I just want to be sure of whom am dealing with.
Weldone
thanks.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Amazingg:
Our deal begins 2morrow.
We cant wait.........................thanks in anticipation. grin

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Laredojohn(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

We pick up from where you want and deliver to where you want.Fast delivery service is our mission.

4,Alimi oke street.

We can help you pick up your good(s) from shipping agents in Lagos like CVM,NONIKINGS,NISIBOR(TSO)

just to mention few and deliver to you if you are reside in Lagos, and if you reside outside Lagos,we are registered with transport companies
hello wanna pick upa laptop and a mic at cargo atlantic at royal exchange plaza for delivery at alausa ikeja, whats your bill . thanks

We can also help you keep your goods in our office,when you have deliveries ,you inform us,we do it for you and credit your account for the cost of good(s)

Our delivery charge is pocket friendly,and we offer discount for bulk deliveries within Lagos.

Though we are new as a company,but not a novice in this line of business,we have gathered wealth of experience as an employee in this line of

business.Give us a trial that will convince you to stick to us for your fast deliveries.

CALL - 08183959081

WHATSAPP - 08183959081

[/b][/b]
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Laredojohn(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=TYLOGISTICS1 post=34337975][b][b][b]..............TYLOGISTICS.
Hello wanna pick up a laptop and mic from royal exchange plaza ,cargo atlantic to alausa ikeja , whats my bill?
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Laredojohn post=34351508][/quote]
Thanks laredojohn for checking on us.
1,500 will bring your goods to alausa with express delivery.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Shinner2010(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

4,Alimi oke street.

CALL - 08183959081

WHATSAPP - 08183959081

[/b][/b]
99.9% good work.......... Endorse

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
[b]
Shinner2010:

99.9% good work.......... Endorse
Thanks shinner2010

Fast delivery service is our MISSION.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Marpol: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
How much for pickup
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by SYLVESTER777: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
HOW MUCH TO PICK UP 3KG POLO SHIRTS FROM NSIBOR TO IBADAN?
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Marpol:
How much for pickup from LSM Global for delivery to Apapa?
Thanks marpol for checking on us.What is the content of the pick up and the KG?Or better still,kindly chat me up on my whatsapp line.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
HOW MUCH TO PICK UP 3KG POLO SHIRTS FROM NSIBOR TO IBADAN?
Welcome to TYLOGISTICS sylvester777.
Plz kindly CALL - 08183959081 or

WHATSAPP - 08183959081.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Laredojohn(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

Thanks laredojohn for checking on us.
1,500 will bring your goods to alausa with express delivery.
if i want normal delivery ...not express delivery whats my cost .
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Laredojohn:

if i want normal delivery ...not express delivery whats my cost .
All our deliveries are express,as per the cost,chat me up on whatsapp for better negotiation.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Laredojohn(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

All our deliveries are express,as per the cost,chat me up on whatsapp for better negotiation.
Why is it. Taking u long on what app..to grab our discussions.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Laredojohn:

Why is it. Taking u long on what app..to grab our discussions.
sorry,was busy,your delivery will be done 2moro,thanks for patronising us.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by MsTeefah(f): 5:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Used Ty Logistics for picking up my items from Lsm...package recieved same day...Customer friendly...Thanks Ty

2 Likes

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Chuckdee(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Very fast and efficient delivery.
I used this service over the weekend and got my item next day in Abuja.

I will continue to recommend Taiwo as long as he maintains the standard he started with. Do not let the 'Nigerian' syndrome ever get to you... Cheers

2 Likes

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Chuckdee:
Very fast and efficient delivery.
I used this service over the weekend and got my item next day in Abuja.
I will continue to recommend Taiwo as long as he maintains the standard he started with. Do not let the 'Nigerian' syndrome ever get to you... Cheers
MsTeefah:
Used Ty Logistics for picking up my items from Lsm...package recieved same day...Customer friendly...Thanks Ty
Thanks Msteefah and Chuckdee for your feedback,we will not disappopint you anytime any day,fast delivery service is our MISSION.

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Cvesta(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Great service delivery..communication was great on our last transaction..i would recommend to anyone..package arrived Benin safe n sound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investing In A Car Or Owning A Gas Plant? / Nigeria agent, high quality, battery cage, layer battery cage, poultry cage / LATEST FURNITURE: Sofas,beds,dinning Tables, Office Tables,conference Tables Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.