Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,211 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Geo Fluid Private Placement Update - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Geo Fluid Private Placement Update (2373 Views)

Geofluid Private Placement Update / Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geo Fluid Private Placement Update by switchmax8: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2009
Hello,i am one of those that subscribe to Geo fluid private placement last year and i have gotten hold of my certificate but,there is something i want to confirm from fellow investors.i read on punch newspaper last week that 2 stockbrokers were arrested over fraud on investors shares alongside geo fluid private placement.i want to know if the private placement is real and if anybody has gotten news concerning geo fluid another funny part of the whole episode is the certificate they sent to me look fake though i will be going to my stockbroker to confirm the authenticity of the certificate and please this information should be forwarded to the neccessary authority to enable prospective investors to be wary of all this nonsense call private placement.I will appreciate more reaction and advice though no news yet from efcc concerning the 2 stockbrokers and in our country that anything goes that might be left the hook with the help of their Godfather.
Re: Geo Fluid Private Placement Update by oluwabamis(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2010
Hi switch, just reading ur post on GFL, pls do you have any update yet. I am yet to get my cert. though, but no problem, since they have not been listed yet. im on oayorinde@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? / Is The 1996 Series Of The US Dollar 100 Bill Accepted In Nigeria? / I Can Supply Fish Maw/fish Bladder In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.