Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices (5812 Views)

Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos / TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by TechLector: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Infinix Mobility; the smartphone vendor that offer great value devices at affordable prices to Africa and Asia is an upcoming mobile brand in Nigeria. They have been doing so well since 2014 when the Infinix Zero was launched, Infinix phones have progressively offered awesome specs and a more stylish designs. Many Infinix smartphone users are attracted to Infinix because of its affordable prices and its value for money.

Infinix is fast becoming a household name when it comes to mobile phones in Nigeria. With the sleek designs of the phones and amazing features, people have come to fall in love with them. Each time they bring out a new smartphone, it is just as impressive as the predecessor. First we had the Infinix Zero and not long after comes the Infinix Hot which is a great smartphone that boasts top performance and functionality, and now there is the Infinix Hot Note that can carries a battery that can last for 2 days. The perfect place to buy an Infinix phone online is on Jumia’s Infinix shop. They offer the best prices as well as pay on delivery option on all mobile phones you buy on our online shop.

Infinix won’t stop to amaze us all. They have really come to stay in Africa and Nigeria in particular, and this with the collaboration with Nigeria’s leading online stores: Jumia and Konga. They had set a pace to stand against most mobile challenges with the exotic in-take from some of Infinix smartphones earlier produced, with all running on Android OS.

There are so many awesome things about the Infinix phones which has attracted them to the hearts of many phone lovers. People want a high end phone with a large screen, running the Android OS as well as having an efficient battery without having to break the bank which is what the Infinix smartphones offer. These state-of-the-art phones have dual SIM capabilities which will enable you stay in touch with friends and family at all times. It does not just stop at phones as we also offer you mobile accessories like flip covers and screen guards to protect your Infinix Zero & Infinix Hot smartphones.

Shop online today for the new Infinix Android Phones and discover smart features. We ensure you get the very best Infinix phones and tablets.

Before highlighting the lists of all Infinix phones in Nigeria, i will like to let you know that with the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon, consumers are given limited time vouchers of up to 50% to be used on device in the Megathon deal.

List of All Infinix Phones in Nigeria

[see all @ http://www.techlector.com/list-of-infinix-phones-in-nigeria-features-specs-prices/]

Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by TechLector: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
whats your best infinix phone?
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by Whizpeter(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
TechLector:
whats your best infinix phone?
infinix hot note pro... Please remember my order ooo
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by write2obi(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please i saw an infinix phone today, i dont really know the model. Its very
slim, the back look like that of backberry z3. I also think it has a non-removable battery. Whats the model please?
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by hendrix108(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
write2obi:
slim, the back look like that of backberry z3. I also think it has a non-removable battery. Whats the model please?
infinix Hot Note X551
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by write2obi(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2015
hendrix108:
infinix Hot Note X551
thanks, i just checked it out now, the specification for me is too poor for such cool design.
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by hendrix108(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2015
write2obi:
thanks, i just checked it out now, the specification for me is too poor for such cool design.
why?
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by write2obi(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
hendrix108:
why?
i saw hot note today, and its not the phone a was talking about, the phone is a bit smaller compared to hot note
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by Kineticist(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please when can I get Infinix joypad 10 and how much
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by Heeboy94(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
write2obi:
That's Infinix Zero 2
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by write2obi(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Heeboy94:
That's Infinix Zero 2
lemmie check that one out, thanks
Re: List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices by heezey(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Check out the best Infinix phones that money can buy today.
Click here to learn more: 20 Best Infinix Phones Ever made

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Get A Tecno W3 Phone If You're On A Budget: My 7month Anniversary / Report: Despite Challenges, 9mobile Deal Will Go Ahead / My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.