Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! (4011 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Katrin Gaensles, German Journalist, In Umuahia (Photos) / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Olaedo1: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=15pt]Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble[/size]

The heat is on. Nigerians, Zimbabweans, as well as citizens of multiple African countries are ask the name of the female Sahara Reporter in the photo who they described as "a disgrace", "unprofessional", and "an insult to female journalists". The African people are not taking lightly the shameful embarrassment of President Robert Mugabe.

NIGERIANS, this is our time to rid ourselves of jungle journalism. Anyone who know the name of this woman should write it here.....

LETS GO DIA!!!

7 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Bayswater: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
That is Adeola of Sahara Reporters. The other guy in the video is Omoyele Sowore, the owner of the news site.

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by idupaul: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
She is the Useless Adeola of SR .. The world needs to take action against that ugly tout pretending to be a journalist

24 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Was really surprised wen I saw nigerians hailing sahara reporters after disgracing demselves
It shows how shallow dey re, and how "stupid" nigerians re in celebrating nonsense
Harassing a guest, can dey try dat wif putin of russia?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Goddex: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=13pt]See her ugly teeth.

Mugabe should please ignore them
[/size]

18 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Was really surprised wen I saw nigerians hailing sahara reporters after disgracing demselves
It shows how shallow dey re, and how "stupid" nigerians re in celebrating nonsense
"na them them" what do you expect?

12 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by LFJ: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Deola, well done for good job. You can never be intimidated by sons and daughters of losers who will never forgive you for your contribution to the movement that sent their god father back to his village. While you are moving forward in your services to humanity, the frustrated minds are here searching for your name as if the address of the company you work for is hidden.

29 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Pataki: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Olaedo1:

The heat is on. Nigerians, Zimbabweans, as well as citizens of multiple African countries are ask the name of the female Sahara Reporter in the photo who they described as "a disgrace", "unprofessional", and "an insult to female journalists". The African people are not taking lightly the shameful embarrassment of President Robert Mugabe.

NIGERIANS, this is our time to rid ourselves of jungle journalism. Anyone who know the name of this woman should write it here.....

LETS GO DIA!!!

Are you a deranged dog? Which heat is on? Educated illiterate that cannot write proper English sentences. Grammatical blunders here and there.

Where do they breed this fast and furious inanity, you people incessantly display on this forum?

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by talktimi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
See her shamuga teeth sef. It's only idíots who would support what she did to Mugabe (tyrant or not )

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by oshyno(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
In sane clime the company she works for wud av suspended or sacked her for unprofessional misconduct but what do u get when the owner himself was involed with the facade.

I expect to see body of Journalism sanction her. It cud be pardonable if it were ordinary person but for a journalist that was height of unprofessionalism. Even if she is discontented with Mugabe, she ought to have handled it better or u think Amanpour likes Jonathan that she accorded him respect during his raigns. I was freaking ashamed wen she was shouting like a tout. Like WTF. Hold ur peace and bombard him with questions dat will trow him off balance, daz hw u know professionals.Not shouting Zimbabwe need change.We need change in Zimbabwe.Who even told her Zimbabwe people dislike d man.maybe she will shout on d king of Saudi, Oman and all these countries that don't practice democracy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Leboska(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
She look more like a retired witch

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by ishiamu(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pataki:

Are you a deranged dog? Which heat is on? Educated illiterate that cannot write proper English sentences. Grammatical blunders here and there.

Where do they breed this fast and furious inanity, you people incessantly display on this forum?

See the rabid dog spewing rubbish... mtchew

10 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Where is the trouble she is in?... When you don't even know her name.
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

A guest like mugabe does not deserve any form of respect! SR has constantly stood out as the number 1 journalistic outfit for human right activism. I support their action against mugabe 100%.

People like you prefer that black africans are still kept in chains and fed like monkeys. Zimbabweans deserve a truly democratic process.

Stop supporting impunity!

7 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by AkinEgba: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
She is Yoruba, touts in all ramifications.

13 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Dannyset(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Am confused here. Are u pple really spanking her for the job she did or for being a SR journalist? Cos what am seeing here is pure transfer of aggression. Painment is not good for ur health pls.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by HopeAtHand: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
That was harrassment abeg...courtesy demands you treat ur guest with respect.

Mugabe resemble her father mate??

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Oyetboy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
AkinEgba:
She is Yoruba, touts in all ramifications.
koni ragba fun e, iwo omo ale Olowshi!

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by wadetaw202: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Olaedo1:

LETS GO DIA!!!

Don't worry. People will like your post even if you have no proof. It doesn't matter if the post is baseless an unfounded; you will still get lots of like, as long as it is in line with what pple like you want to happen. Whichever side of the divide you belong, this can only happen in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by san316(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mugabe is now a saint. He is so humble and kind to his people. Everybody in Zimbabwe loves Mugabe and they want him to rule them for the next 100years. Adeola has no right to ask him when he will step down. Nawa ooo.
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by gerald09(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
jayfolarin:

A guest like mugabe does not deserve any form of respect! SR has constantly stood out as the number 1 journalistic outfit for human right activism. I support their action against mugabe 100%.

People like you prefer that black africans are still kept in chains and fed like monkeys. Zimbabweans deserve a truly democratic process.

Stop supporting impunity!
yes oh come n follow us to enjoy the new Africa. i don't really get the tin oh, haba since wen freedom of speech n information become bad thing, una forget wen Mugabe insult Nigeria not to long ago. i won for Nigerians oh.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Eziachi: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am sure you are.
It may be you that is rather shallow, if you doubt me, please check Zimbabwe's social media and newspapers online and see for yourself how they reacted to what befell Mugabe in Nigeria, a week after Zambians did the same to him.
Some of you are still smarting over Jonathan defeat as Sahara Reporters are seen by most of you as one of the architect of his defeat.
instead you hiding behind sympathysing for one of African greatest enemies, who not only hate but disrespectful to Nigeria at every given opportunity to get over your annoyance for SH who are doing a superb job, which is alien to corrupt and hungry African journalism

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Eziachi: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
san316:
Mugabe is now a saint. He is so humble and kind to his people. Everybody in Zimbabwe loves Mugabe and they want him to rule them for the next 100years. Adeola has no right to ask him when he will step down. Nawa ooo.
Why not move to Zimbabwe and enjoy his saintly rule where you need 50 million in cash to buy a loaf of bread because the currency is worthless.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Eziachi: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
oshyno:
In sane clime the company she works for wud av suspended or sacked her for unprofessional misconduct but what do u get when the owner himself was involed with the facade.

I expect to see body of Journalism sanction her. It cud be pardonable if it were ordinary person but for a journalist that was height of unprofessionalism. Even if she is discontented with Mugabe, she ought to have handled it better or u think Amanpour likes Jonathan that she accorded him respect during his raigns. I was freaking ashamed wen she was shouting like a tout. Like WTF. Hold ur peace and bombard him with questions dat will trow him off balance, daz hw u know professionals.Not shouting Zimbabwe need change.We need change in Zimbabwe.Who even told her Zimbabwe people dislike d man.maybe she will shout on d king of Saudi, Oman and all these countries that don't practice democracy.
It depends on the kind of sane climate you live on. Not the normal one because she would have won an award and a promotion in real sane democratic climate for what she mustered courage to do against a living despotiic geezer.
This is the same hypocrites defending a phantom Buhari ban on AIT, now they are Mugabe's guardian angels. Lol
Very bloody hypocritical and transparent Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by landinfo: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2015
She & the owner of that newz site Fvcked up BIG time.....it waz shameful cos Mugabe waz a guest to Nigeria & his people decided to vote him just like the North-Sudan president where Osinbajo went to yesterday

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Nasty, ignorant dunce of a girl. The most irritating thing was the big smile she had on her face while carrying out her revolting activity.
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by walexbiz(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:
That was harrassment abeg...courtesy demands you treat ur guest with respect.

Mugabe resemble her father mate??

which fucking respect are you talking about? Is it not mugabe, the useless tyrant who called for the disintegration of nigeria. Wait ooo how did she disrespect mugabe? by asking when will zimbabwe undergo true democratic process. Abeg if you guys have anyother thing against adeola and sahareporters its better you speak out, than hide other mugabe to cast aspersion on adeola and saharareporter.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by oshyno(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Eziachi:

It depends on the kind of sane climate you live on. Not the normal one because she would have won an award and a promotion in real sane democratic climate for what she mustered courage to do against a living despotiic geezer.
This is the same hypocrites defending a phantom Buhari ban on AIT, now they are Mugabe's guardian angels. Lol
Very bloody hypocritical and transparent Nigerians.

And shouting like a motor park tout to u is courageous. I certainly don't live around ur hood. Just google what happened to d journalist dat lost his cool and trew a shoe at George Bush. Mugabe is a head of country mister not ur senator or LGA chairman. And to even see that her shovel-like teeth was very disgusting. I bet she wud av shouted on Gahdafi if he was alive too. Bunch of untrained hungry journalist.

By the way what are whining on about Buhari ban on AIT. I never supported Buhari even during election, never supported his ban on AIT and certainly won't support agbero-like journalism. How can u sit behind ur computer and judge if Zimbabweans like Mugabe or not. Don't they hv elections they can use and vote him out. Bros take a chill pills and calm those nerves.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by walexbiz(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2015
from observation its obvious that some set of people from the southern part of Nigeria are morally bankrupt, when issues arises they cannot objectively analyse a situation and give a well resound judgement without towing religious and ethnic lines. If care is not taking i just hope dis people will end up in the lagoon just like a lagos monarch had earlier cursed them.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Desola(f): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Let's be objective for once abeg! That was some very shabby reportage on Adeola's part. I was so embarrassed that I couldnt watch the video to the end.

She did a fab job with Doyin Okupe but with Mugabe, she was SHIT!!! She more or less harassed the man. Much more training needed.

She effed up big time!!

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Desola:
Let's be objective for once abeg! That was some very shabby reportage on Adeika's part. I was so embarrassed that I couldnt watch the video to the end.

She did a fab job with Doyin Okupe but with Mugabe, she was SHIT!!! She more or less harassed the man. Much more training needed.

She effed up big time!!
I disagree with you. She was a little aggressive but she didn't do anything wrong. She did it the American way. The best form of patriotism is holding the leadership to accountability.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News On AIT / And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics / Phcn Want Spoil My Freezer.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.