Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! (4013 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Katrin Gaensles, German Journalist, In Umuahia (Photos) / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Did that ugly witch with a f..ucked up teeth actually think she is a jornalist Unprofessional ,tacky and uncivil is SR watchword....nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 03, 2015
see her Dracula teeth Sef, ugly thing.
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by slimghost(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Eziachi:

Am sure you are.
It may be you that is rather shallow, if you doubt me, please check Zimbabwe's social media and newspapers online and see for yourself how they reacted to what befell Mugabe in Nigeria, a week after Zambians did the same to him.
Some of you are still smarting over Jonathan defeat as Sahara Reporters are seen by most of you as one of the architect of his defeat.
instead you hiding behind sympathysing for one of African greatest enemies, who not only hate but disrespectful to Nigeria at every given opportunity to get over your annoyance for SH who are doing superb alien to corrupt and hungry African journalists.

Pa Eziachi you made absolutely no sense! I am surprised you wrote that BS up there. Journalism is a noble profession that has its own ethics. She could have still attacked Mugabe and stilll keep it professional. I dont care how much you hate the man but whats wrong is WRONG! Stop letting sentiments becloud your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Pangea: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2015
talktimi:
See her shamuga teeth sef. It's only idíots who would support what she did to Mugabe (tyrant or not )

Lol @ shamuga grin
You too dey watch old Indian film?

Those guys at SR can be comedians at times!
I laughed really loud at
"Where is that Zuma sef!"
I had an image in my head of Zuma searching feverishly with sweat running down his bald head for any back door to escape. grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by slimghost(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Eziachi:

It depends on the kind of sane climate you live on. Not the normal one because she would have won an award and a promotion in real sane democratic climate for what she mustered courage to do against a living despotiic geezer.
This is the same hypocrites defending a phantom Buhari ban on AIT, now they are Mugabe's guardian angels. Lol
Very bloody hypocritical and transparent Nigerians.

Oga pls be sensible here. This is not about Buhari nor GEJ, this is about a highly unprofessional conduct of a Nigerian journalist. I don't care if Mugabe has ruled Zimbabwe for 3 decades, I dont care if he is a monster or dictator. This man came to Nigeria as a head of state and a special guest and should be accorded that respect.
The lady acted like an 'upper iweka' bred journalist and alll sensible human beings should be condemning this.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by idu1(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Mugabe 'ROASTED and 'AMBUSHED in nigeria....grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by oshyno(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2015
slimghost:

Oga pls be sensible here. This is not about Buhari nor GEJ, this is about a highly unprofessional conduct of a Nigerian journalist. I don't care if Mugabe has ruled Zimbabwe for 3 decades, I dont care if he is a monster or dictator. This man came to Nigeria as a head of state and a special guest and should be accorded that respect.
The lady acted like an 'upper iweka' bred journalist and alll sensible human beings should be condemning this.

I wonder what is driving this Eziachi guy. I personaly don't like Mugabe but u don't allow ur emotions get the better part of u. That was pure unprofessional. Check her facial expression when she was saying the man is too old , u cud see she had deep sited anger towards him. Maybe he shud equally check what happened to d journalist that trew shoes at G bush . Courageous ma azzz.
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by dasrackhor(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2015
AkinEgba:
She is Yoruba, touts in all ramifications.
Smh...hian....
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Eziachi: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
slimghost:

Pa Eziachi you made absolutely no sense! I am surprised you wrote that BS up there. Journalism is a noble profession that has its own ethics. She could have still attacked Mugabe and stilll keep it professional. I dont care how much you hate the man but whats wrong is WRONG! Stop letting sentiments becloud your sense of reasoning.
Please maybe you should define professionalism for me. Asking uncomfortable probing and embarrassing question is part of serious journalism. Most of you are use to NTA sort of journalism, that kiss the back side of despotic geezer like Mugabe, all in the name of usual African mantra of respect.
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Eziachi: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
oshyno:

I wonder what is driving this Eziachi guy. I personaly don't like Mugabe but u don't allow ur emotions get the better part of u. That was pure unprofessional. Check her facial expression when she was saying the man is too old , u cud see she had deep sited anger towards him. Maybe he shud equally check what happened to d journalist that trew shoes at G bush . Courageous ma azzz.
What is driving me as an African man is my allergic reaction towards sit tight African despots like Mugabe.
It's an affront that he travelled miles to attend an inauguration which sounds like treason in his own country. You Africans toleration of the likes of Mugabe, Obiang or Nguesso, all in attendance in name of courtesy and respect is the reason Africa is saddled with them.

What sort of respect or cordiality does persons responsible for the death of many Africans, some are dying painfully in the Sea trying desperately to escape from their mis-rule?
To real Democrats and decent people worldwide; the highlight of that inauguration was that single act of demisifying Mugabe right on Africa soil by fellow Africans and millions of Zimbabweans are very grateful.
I have plenty of emotions and am prepared to used it against evil. So feel free to remain a stone.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Imokay: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eziachi:
What is driving me as an African man is my allergic reaction towards sit tight African despots like Mugabe.
It's an affront that he travelled miles to attend an inauguration which sounds like treason in his own country. You Africans toleration of the likes of Mugabe, Obiang or Nguesso, all in attendance in name of courtesy and respect is the reason Africa is saddled with them.

What sort of respect or cordiality does persons responsible for the death of many Africans, some are dying painfully in the Sea trying desperately to escape from their mis-rule?
To real Democrats and decent people worldwide; the highlight of that inauguration was that single act of demisifying Mugabe right on Africa soil by fellow Africans and millions of Zimbabweans are very grateful.
I have plenty of emotions and am prepared to used it against evil. So feel free to remain a stone.

You hit the nail on the head, the mentality diplayed by many here is the main reason thogs like Abacha, Mobutu, ruled Africans for a long time. They are the orders from above type of citizens, legality of such orders doesn't concern them.
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by olabukola: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Imokay:

You hit the nail on the head, the mentality diplayed by many here is the main reason thogs like Abacha, Mobutu, ruled Africans for a long time. They are the orders from above type of citizens, legality of such orders doesn't concern them.
Can she do that to the Saudi King? Last time I checked Zimbabwe has no term limit for their president, and they did election which Mugabe won recently (rigged or not after all Nigeria has never conducted a free and fair election since I was born).

The Lady acted like a protester and not a Journalist.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Imokay: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
olabukola:
Can she do that to the Saudi King? Last time I checked Zimbabwe has no term limit for their president, and they did election which Mugabe won recently (rigged or not after all Nigeria has never conducted a free and fair election since I was born).

The Lady acted like a protester and not a Journalist.

She won't even do that with the King of Swaziland, why go that far to Saudi? I never knew they now conduct general elections to choose the Saudi king. Yes i know Mugabe "WON'' and Zimbabweans is very happy with the wonderful job in making them have the highest standard of living if not in the world at least Africa.
Your type is the reason Africa is "blessed'' with Mobutu, Idi Amin, Zuma and the likes.
Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by slimghost(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eziachi:
Please maybe you should define professionalism for me. Asking uncomfortable probing and embarrassing question is part of serious journalism. Most of you are use to NTA sort of journalism, that kiss the back side of despotic geezer like Mugabe, all in the name of usual African mantra of respect.
Your hatred for the man has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Do you call that probing questions?. Oga pls stop making a fool of ypurself here. Even our so called western journalists often ask hard,direct and probing questions in a professional manner. Pls go and check the meaning of professionalism again.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by slimghost(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Imokay:

She won't even do that with the King of Swaziland, why go that far to Saudi? I never knew they now conduct general elections to choose the Saudi king. Yes i know Mugabe "WON'' and Zimbabweans is very happy with the wonderful job in making them have the highest standard of living if not in the world at least Africa.
Your type is the reason Africa is "blessed'' with
Mobutu, Idi Amin, Zuma and the likes.
You dont even get the point. This is not about the person of Mugabe. This is about bringing a noble profession to disrepute. It doesnt matter if it was done to Abacha,Sankara or Lumumba. What's wrong is WRONG!
This is not how professional journalism is practiced

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! by Imokay: 1:26am On Jun 04, 2015
slimghost:

You dont even get the point. This is not about the person of Mugabe. This is about bringing a noble profession to disrepute. It doesnt matter if it was done to Abacha,Sankara or Lumumba. What's wrong is WRONG!
This is not how professional journalism is practiced

Na wah o so you are more concerned about journalism ethics than a tyrant not have free ride and not be regarded with awe.
I think the whites learnt a bit of lesson with the free ride characters like Hitler to perpetuate evil.

If the person of Mugabe should not concern us then we should be more concerned about the person of Adeola? How many lives is she responsible for compared to Mugabe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics / How My Sojourn In Yorubaland Changed By Perception About Islam / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.