Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe (43589 Views)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by DICKtator: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Don't mention
Uw!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by lampardizik(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
They are all welcomed,it's our pleasure cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Kelvin3028(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
coolLol... They are welcome8)
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Aspiregreat: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Eeyaaa

Chai. cool
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Briareos(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Militarized democracy as practiced by Robert Mugabe.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
dapsin999:
but wait . . . Is Democracy the only way to good selfless governance and development?

If yes . . . It's not so in Nigeria

My nigga

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by omojeesu(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Actually his days are numbered! God help him and Zimbabwe.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by olalekan1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
91 years old!! definitely, he wants to die there. Perhaps his people are waiting for the day he will die on that sit.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Eeyah,story that touch
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by akanoye15: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
But pdp leaves after 2 terms. Mugagbe is a sole dictator
dustydee:

Surely they can learn from Nigeria. If the opposition in Nigeria hadn't come together, the PDP would have remained in power.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by stayblack: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
MUGABE,NA LUNATIC .SIMPLE... grin...AND THE LADY,THAT OUR STRONG..KEEPING IT REAL...FROM NEW YORK....NO NONSENCE REPORTER...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by kenex4ever(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
I don't like saharadistorters because of their biased journalism but I must commend that lady, she must have a lot of guts to do dat.
Her action can go a long way to make dat power hungry dictator to have a rethink and follow d way of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by oooooohh: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
You really dont know what you have until u loose it. The Zimbabwean shd find out from the Libyan if Ghadafi's era wasnt better than wat they have now?
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by dondigi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
The people of Zimbabwe and other African countries have not yet realised the power they possess. Until we Africans rise up and hold our leaders accountable, they would continue to misbehave. It goes beyond political party affiliations. We the people can demand for what we want, stand by it and get it.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Desanto21(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
well, if Na him de fall so like Jesus for dat picture,
Mek Zimbabweans wait small because very soon him go fall comot from him sit of power.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Johntobi56: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Adeola of Sahara reporters is a true hero of democracy

Keep on shining

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by maestrodavy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
dustydee:

Surely they can learn from Nigeria. If the opposition in Nigeria hadn't come together, the PDP would have remained in power.
wetin u dey talk na...shey pdp resemble dictators 4 nigeria ni....pple opinions are silenced dere ova dere...so wetin be pdp own

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by tiwasiaife(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
In as much as I sympathise with our brothers in Zimbabwe I must issue a note of warning to them too. They must recognize us as their big brother so to help them achieve this goal. This is how Nigeria helped South Africans during appatheid we forfeited football tournament, workers forfeited part of their salaries, our national budget were used at the end what did they use in paying us. When madiba died Nigeria were not recognised by south African government, recently they released names of countries that helped them to end apathied and committed Nigeria, they attacked our Nationals in the name of xenophobic whatever. why why why. My dear Zimbabweans, we will help u people but I know I near future u will still deny us.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
He has become a lifetime president.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by omoijesa(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
This baba one chance self na greedy sou!!!comot he no gree comot na ur family post grin
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by larrymoore(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
80 sometin years old persido wey wan die for Office
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by ronald4lif(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
There's no freedom of speech in Zimbabwe and opposition voices are silenced. Many people have gone missing for opposing Mugabe's despotic rule. Sahara Reporters were bold to do what many Zimbabweans would love to do but are scared of their lives. Mugabe should step down so the people of Zimbabwe can organise a free and fair polls to vote for their preferred leader. Not those jankara elections in the country under his watch. Paul Biya of Cameroon should be next to face similar harassment if he doesn't bow out.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by LydayBobo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Thrash!
May God forgive you.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Moneyyy: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by seunfape(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
i may say people from zimbabwe are coward.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Laenec: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
"Youths, you are the leaders of tomorrow", it seems they lied to us when elders said this. Africa still has leadership issues, agreed. It is shameful that some leaders we knew while we were kids still rule now that we have our own kids.
But regardless, I can still say it boldly that the bold journalists were uncouth and should get refined.

We wish you well Zimbabwe, your liberation is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Captaincue(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
We're glad to be of help. Good luck Zimbabwe..
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by djjosh(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
DEM NO GT ANY MANDELA?
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by AAinEqGuinea: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
» What Parts Of The Adopted Western Culture Do You Dislike? «

How we've somehow convinced the world democracy works for everyone, when the US elections are sold to the biggest bidder
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by darejem4real: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by rabbuy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
mylastkobo:
bros you sure say those people get strong opposition? Strong African Nations like Nigeria should sponsor an opposition party to unseat him.

I fell you fam.. Like how we fought for south Africa not too long ago we became a liability... So personally I think we have tried with the rants... We have lots of debts in our hands already... I suggest this people should take a que from libya, Nigeria and others must we we always feed dem from hand to mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister / Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.