Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (14311 Views)

Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices / Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Catfish Fingerling hatchery business like other business
has its prons and cons.. And truthfully its a very
lucrative business that can give you over 100% return
on your invesment that is if you have the management
secret.
I have read articles about how lucrative the business is
and how to invest and reap millions.
All I do is just to laugh on reading such article.. All they
want is just for u to buy their manual attend seminar
and make money of your pockets.. Surprisingly most of
them don't have a farm of their own, they are computer
farmers who don't have any experience whatsoever in
the business.. For the past four year that I have been
into catfish hatchery business I found out that all the
seminars and manuals did not contain the practical
management secret and tip to get good result in
production and care of the fries up to the time of sales
I.e from the 1st day of life - 6th week when it would be
due for sales.
We have been to many farms and have found out that
many farmers are really experiencing loss in their
investments and have come to start blaming their loss
on the high price of imported feeds and fuel . In our
farm today we can produce over 200,000 pieces of
fingerlings without any problem due to our vast
experience in the business and we have no need to
complain about the cost of feed and fuel to run our
generator.
We started with 50 - 100 pieces of fingerlings in each
production period I.e (1st-6th)weeks but now we can
produce hundreds of thousands of fingerlings. This is a
great success and break through due to applying the
daily management principles which ensures bountiful
result. And we by the Grace of God can replicate this in
your farm. We would find the problems in your farm
and give the practical solutions with a special manual
specially made for your farm.
Recently we attended a seminar for fish farmers by
Coppens Feed, the predominant complain was low
hatchery rate and high death rate of the fries and this
is due to lack of proper management tactics and We
have decided to end these trend which has made
people jump into the sea without been taught how to
swim and necessary equipment and guidance needed
to avoid drowning.
We have designed a one-one approach system which
would involve us been with you in your farm to guide
you in all the way to get bountiful results in the
production of fingerlings.
If interested in this opportunity call us on 09031625651 ,
there is limited number of people for us to attend to
this month. (30) farms only. call to make enquiry to
book an appointment with us
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by fzero: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
why copy robonski's thread name and its introduction lines? Am still waiting for the hidden truths you are yet to post on hatchery.

9 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by adorablepepple(f): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Following
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by Babacele: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
ok
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by jaz(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
no mind d guy. The only hidden truth is in his bank account
fzero:
why copy robonski's thread name and its introduction lines? Am still waiting for the hidden truths you are yet to post on hatchery.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
fzero:

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
fzero:
The truth is that people are been exploited by those who organize seminars by just brushing the surface of catfish hatchery production. There is more to it than just hatching the Eggs. The are daily management tactics that is suppose to be applied which the organizers of seminars don't give to farmers.
There is another problem which is,giving people a single type of manual knowing fully well that what works in farm A would not work in farm B that is why farmers are facing so much problems like low hatching rate and death of fries. And that is why we have decided to organize a 4 weeks practical one on one sessions in each farmer's farm which we are going to work for. And We are going to give a special manual which is specifically made for each farm after analyzing and solving their problems. And there is guarantee for 20,000 PCs of fingerlings or more in the first production depending on each farms facilities and from then on consultancy service is free to our farmers. Call 09031625651 in order to book a session with us..... Maximum result guaranteed ....We are committed to your success..... You can also decide to visit our farm @ No 3A okeimoye street off iyana isheri Road, Ikotun Lagos.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by Ttalk: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
paulbeans:
The truth is that people are been exploited by those who organize seminars by just brushing the surface of catfish hatchery production. There is more to it than just hatching the Eggs. The are daily management tactics that is suppose to be applied which the organizers of seminars don't give to farmers.
There is another problem which is,giving people a single type of manual knowing fully well that what works in farm A would not work in farm B that is why farmers are facing so much problems like low hatching rate and death of fries. And that is why we have decided to organize a 4 weeks practical one on one sessions in each farmer's farm which we are going to work for. And We are going to give a special manual which is specifically made for each farm after analyzing and solving their problems. And there is guarantee for 20,000 PCs of fingerlings or more in the first production depending on each farms facilities and from then on consultancy service is free to our farmers. Call 09031625651 in order to book a session with us..... Maximum result guaranteed ....We are committed to your success..... You can also decide to visit our farm @ No 3A okeimoye street off iyana isheri Road, Ikotun Lagos.

I will kindly suggest you change the topic of your post and remove the introduction because it is exactly copied from Robonski's Thread:Hidden truth about catfish business.

Similarly, why not post those management tactics for people to read and be convinced in your ability to bring innovation into hatchery technique thereby giving people faith to believe in you which will bring about farmers patronising you.

Most farmers on this forum have been reading extensively in order to improve their knowledge and the Topic: Hidden truth about catfish business has explained extensively on catfish business including hatchery. You can also visit agricnetwork.com-fish farming section to read write-ups on this and other fish farm techniques.

Please post your new/innovation on catfish hatching technique and those information you feel trainers has been hidden from the trainee for people to read and see how this will bring people to patronise you.

My humble advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by jaz(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
i really don't see your unique value proposition...
paulbeans:

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by Johnsonadeolu: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2017
paulbeans:

This trend is meant to share and impact knowledge, why don't you emulate the likes of Robonski & others to share your experience for free.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by Hectorshady: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Same thing u are telling us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,;,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,, where's the hidden truth
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by novexme(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Resun Air pumps now selling.

3 diff capacities available:-

3000L/Hr @ N60,000
4200L/Hr @ N75,000
and 8400L/Hr @ N95,000.

Location is ipaja, Lagos.

All pumps come with 4 Air splitters (4,6,8,16 outlets respectively).
100meters air hose and 8 air stones.

Also in the package are 8 plastic elbows and 8 plastic tees to connect the hose.

All in one package.
Easy DIY Installation.

It Enhances fish growth, feed conversion ratio, Water oxygen level, Fish Metabolism and Reduces fish mortality.

Very essential for Fish farmers.

Delivery is 2weeks. Payment before delivery and Escrow options available.

call Deji on 07036871939 for all inquiry.

modified

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by adisabarber(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Another seminar organizer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by fisher777(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2018
novexme:
Resun Oxygen pumps now selling.

3000L/Hr @ N60,000
4200L/Hr @ N75,000
and 8400L/Hr @ N95,000.

Also in the package are 8 plastic elbows and 8 plastic tees to connect the hose.

All in one package.
Easy DIY Installation.

It Enhances fish growth, feed conversion ratio,Water oxygen level, Fish Metabolism and Reduces fish mortality.

call Deji on 07036871939 for all enquiry.

The machines force pressurized air through the air stones
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by fisher777(m): 11:46pm On May 16, 2018
novexme:
Resun Oxygen pumps now selling.

3000L/Hr @ N60,000
4200L/Hr @ N75,000
and 8400L/Hr @ N95,000.

All in one package.
Easy DIY Installation.

It Enhances fish growth, feed conversion ratio,Water oxygen level, Fish Metabolism and Reduces fish mortality.

call Deji on 07036871939 for all enquiry.

Please, They're air pumps... Not Oxygen pumps... Big difference
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by dannycom(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2019
We have over 7000 pieces of juveniles in ibafo.call KAYKAY farms on 08093465436,07056851327
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by Godsiblink1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Please how many catfish can I rear here

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by dannycom(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good afternoon to the farmers in the house,we have up to 15,000 standard fingerlings in kaykay farms,ibafo.Contact us on 08093465436,07056851327
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by YusufSarkiMuham: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello, I am planning to start fish farming. But the water from my borehole is 5.6 ph. What do I need to upgrade it to 7.5 ph.? Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by SunmibareARC: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
If you truly sell 200,000 pieces of fish seeds as stated, you definitely won't be doing seminar...I stand corrected

Catfish Fingerling hatchery business like other business
has its prons and cons.. And truthfully its a very
lucrative business that can give you over 100% return
on your invesment that is if you have the management
secret.
I have read articles about how lucrative the business is
and how to invest and reap millions.
All I do is just to laugh on reading such article.. All they
want is just for u to buy their manual attend seminar
and make money of your pockets.. Surprisingly most of
them don't have a farm of their own, they are computer
farmers who don't have any experience whatsoever in
the business.. For the past four year that I have been
into catfish hatchery business I found out that all the
seminars and manuals did not contain the practical
management secret and tip to get good result in
production and care of the fries up to the time of sales
I.e from the 1st day of life - 6th week when it would be
due for sales.
We have been to many farms and have found out that
many farmers are really experiencing loss in their
investments and have come to start blaming their loss
on the high price of imported feeds and fuel . In our
farm today we can produce over 200,000 pieces of
fingerlings without any problem due to our vast
experience in the business and we have no need to
complain about the cost of feed and fuel to run our
generator.
We started with 50 - 100 pieces of fingerlings in each
production period I.e (1st-6th)weeks but now we can
produce hundreds of thousands of fingerlings. This is a
great success and break through due to applying the
daily management principles which ensures bountiful
result. And we by the Grace of God can replicate this in
your farm. We would find the problems in your farm
and give the practical solutions with a special manual
specially made for your farm.
Recently we attended a seminar for fish farmers by
Coppens Feed, the predominant complain was low
hatchery rate and high death rate of the fries and this
is due to lack of proper management tactics and We
have decided to end these trend which has made
people jump into the sea without been taught how to
swim and necessary equipment and guidance needed
to avoid drowning.
We have designed a one-one approach system which
would involve us been with you in your farm to guide
you in all the way to get bountiful results in the
production of fingerlings.
If interested in this opportunity call us on 09031625651 ,
there is limited number of people for us to attend to
this month. (30) farms only. call to make enquiry to
book an appointment with us
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by SunmibareARC: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Put oyster shell into your water tank

YusufSarkiMuham:
Hello, I am planning to start fish farming. But the water from my borehole is 5.6 ph. What do I need to upgrade it to 7.5 ph.? Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! by koxyz: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Large quantities clarias and hybrid fingerlings available in our farm at Owode Idiroko,Ogun State

For enquiries,please call:

(1) (Reply)

Simple Truth On How To Farm Watermelon Successfully / Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! / Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.