Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) (63730 Views)

When Your Husband Schooled In China. (graphic Photo) / Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. / See A Building In Germany That Looks Like Couple Having S,ex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Dottore: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
ejiro2130:

Bros there's a difference between avin one of the best and avin the best. ... .
If u have ever been to China you won't be spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Yinkay: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
princemol:
Made in China vs made in Germany grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@OP...Shows us made in nigeria versus made in germany for further comparison....
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by simplisity(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Y should china be producin things of low value. It has a negative impact on d image of their country. Europe and westerners, especialy American cannot do that bcs they attach more value on image of their country.

1 Like

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by moremuch1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
bueze046:

excuse me boss, na for naija thing happened?. if no..then why you dey talk like say na only naija dey use fake things... na una dey spoil dis kontry
I beg ur pardon , pls my post was not meant to downgrade naija, grin i was only stating the obvious, :-Z i know other countries uses Chinese products but I think Nigeria tops so DON'T take it personal, And wetin u do to make am better lipsrsealed
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by sunsewa: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
moremuch1:
grin op u garrit all wrong, d Chinese manufacturers according to the quality ordered , its no fault of theirs but na Nigerians may lyk cheap thing, they make high quality products but its all about your pocket, do you think they would be a economic world power with substandard products lyk this, no way. Mind u, they have one of the best airports in the world, one of the best rail and the list is endless, well lyk i said earlier its all about quality control and your pocket

And the Chinese are among the few countries, that developed their space rocket and went to the space yr 2004 and the last they went,they did space walking and hoisted their flag, I concur wt ur above statement, but our naija people still have that inferior things mentality wt anything Chinese, but will only understand when they visit chingwor.
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
thats what happens when a brand new innoson suv hits a tokunbo bike
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by yazz09(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
moremuch1:

Do u tink American companies like Apple will produce iPhones etc in China if the product is substandard I don't think so
Its all about quality control and your purchasing power Bro undecided

Guy no dey talk like dat. All big companies around the globe have factories in China. Even Apple. At this present Era, China is the most advanced country in the world talking of technology.

Mind you most of the phones you buy are made in China, even all those iPhone you dey see for Niger. Except those that buy from either America or other country.
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Ghoxt: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ayietim:
Nothing can stop you from achieving your dream, except fear of the unknown but don't you think the unknown could be the reality of your dream?
http://ayietim.
by turning ordinary stories to thrillers ("http://ayietim.") do you mean lie?
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by LaudGuy: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
When would the case study be; made in Nigeria v Made in the insignificant rest? God may I live to see my country become great.

*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15* Blood-On-The-Mic

#MakeMusicNotWaR
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by bueze046(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
moremuch1:

I beg ur pardon , pls my post was not meant to downgrade naija, grin i was only stating the obvious, :-Z i know other countries uses Chinese products but I think Nigeria tops so DON'T take it personal, And wetin u do to make am better lipsrsealed

But wait a minute.....Na wetin carry Naija enter that matter??..wetin the OP talk na "made in China vs made in Germany, and where e happen no be for naija so I wan know why mention naija for that matter??
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by moremuch1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
sunsewa:

And the Chinese are among the few countries, that developed their space rocket and went to the space yr 2004 and the last they went,they did space walking and hoisted their flag, I concur wt ur above statement, but our naija people still have that inferior things mentality wt anything Chinese, but will only understand when they visit chingwor.
I don't blame dem at all, i blame the importers who brings in these cheap substandard products, that have given them that image of fake things which makes me wonder what SON is doing
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
That is hilarious
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by bueze046(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
yazz09:

Guy no dey talk like dat. All big companies around the globe have factories in China. Even Apple. At this present Era, China is the most advanced country in the world talking of technology.

Mind you most of the phones you buy are made in China, even all those iPhone you dey see for Niger. Except those that buy from either America or other country.

The guy knows nothing ....yea
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by bueze046(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
yazz09:

The guy knows nothing ....yea not at all
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by vislabraye(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
moremuch1:
grin op u garrit all wrong, d Chinese manufacturers according to the quality ordered , its no fault of theirs but na Nigerians may lyk cheap thing, they make high quality products but its all about your pocket, do you think they would be a economic world power with substandard products lyk this, no way. Mind u, they have one of the best airports in the world, one of the best rail and the list is endless, well lyk i said earlier its all about quality control and your pocket

From the picture shown, this didn't happen in Nigeria..
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by petux(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
lol
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by rildwanullahi(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
tobtap:
yes...but the chinese economy is three times bigger and better than the germans... #lesson for our eastern brothers...ABA MADE = CHINESE MADE....but with time the chinese improved....ABA manufacturers showed be empowered..my opinion
yes, I had the opportunity of visiting Aba during my service year, see wonders.
May God bless those that conceived it and punish those that are destroying it. PMB and ikpeazu please revive and improve Aba MODUS OPERANDI
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by moremuch1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
bueze046:

But wait a minute.....Na wetin carry Naija enter that matter??..wetin the OP talk na "made in China vs made in Germany, and where e happen no be for naija so I wan know why mention naija for that matter??

Wetin b ur own sef, i was only trying to correct the mentality dat all things from China are fake which is the inspiration behind this thread, abi u join the group way dey bring all this fake things cum lipsrsealed
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by favourelisha(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Germany nah name and power before,but for now they are still crawling to the high chinese technology.Just go to china and see that the first hades and hell on earth is nigeria useless dust bin of africa(nigeria).
moremuch1:
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
moremuch1:
You were quick to comment without looking closely, that car is not in a Nigerian soil, besides that Chinese car has quality and it was it bumper and came in contact with an iron or steel material, even if it's not that car this same situation will still repeat itself.
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by favourelisha(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Useless people wey dey make noise,Is your dustbin country(nigeria)? Up to china,infact I now realize why the whole world are seeing u as monsters(nigeria).
moremuch1:

Wetin b ur own sef, i was only trying to correct the mentality dat all things from China are fake which is the inspiration behind this thread, abi u join the group way dey bring all this fake things cum lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by sweetgala(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
The OP is wrong to conclude that the reason for the failure of the bumper is because of poor quality manufacturing but rather failed to understand that it is designed to fail.

Car bumpers are designed in a manner in which during impact they crumple and absorb the kinetic energy distributing the effect of the force and ensuring safety of occupants.

If it didn't fail I'd be worried cause whoever is in that car would feel it in their spine.

Also the nature of a bicycle wheel makes it a very difficult mass to deform in a certain plane, all the spokes provide a radial support and equilibrium dispersion of forces , their is also the continuous dynamic reorientation of tensile and compressive forces.

1 Like

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Udstar(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
and dat made FP undecided
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by moremuch1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
favourelisha:
Useless people wey dey make noise,Is your dustbin country(nigeria)? Up to china,infact I now realize why the whole world are seeing u as monsters(nigeria).
Hey b!tchniqqa i can see dat u r an attention seeker, but sorry u r not going to get it from me, ur post clearly shows the capacity of ur brain, common sense eludes u and its a luxury to you, your stupidity is only exceeded by ur foolishness. if u cannot comprehend my post, why display ur uneducated self on nairaland. U cant even make a post without insulting urself. Smellos
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by zaho1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Visit www.geniusvilla.net for a surprise
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by loadedvibes: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
were is made in nigeria?
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Aidro(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Princessonelove:
Where's the joke

the joke is "Made in Nigeria" clearly invisible! Chinko beta pass am nau...
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Aidro(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
princemol:
Made in China vs made in Germany grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

...and this made in Nigeria assumed joke of urs is go-to-hell!
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by rmaubsiau(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
dajoaneke:
U nefa hear of German machine? Only the german language sound alone sef fit crush person skull talkless of their iron works
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by borngenius(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2015
This is phototrick abeg. No matter how 'china fake' the car might be, e no go fit just bow out like that nah. It just can't happen.
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Eke40seven(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2015
favourelisha:
Germany nah name and power before,but for now they are still crawling to the high chinese technology.Just go to china and see that the first hades and hell on earth is nigeria useless dust bin of africa(nigeria).
Germany crawling to Chinese? is that suppose to be a joke?
People need to understand something, the fact that China have a larger economy than Germany doesn't mean they have a better economy and more technologically advanced or a better economy. Yes they have grown in leaps and bounds but you have to factor the population into this assessment. Germany has a population of about 82 million or thereabout and China is 1.3 billion. even the .3 billion will not produce 10% of what the German population would.
Then for the people saying IPhone is "made in China", WRONG..it is coupled and assembled there in China, most of the profit still goes back home. Have you ever heard about import substitution or also external economies. Having you plant in China is just a business decision based on the fact that labour is cheaper (Just like many American cloth manufacturers have their plants in Pakistan) and cost of production reduced. it could even be government policies (For instance, Japanese car manufactures like Toyota are forced to have their plants in the US for US consumers) or could be a move to reduce pollution in your own country and well establish it in country like China that is more lenient towards pollution and wouldn't tax a dime for it.

Yes, China is growing economically but they are still miles behind. That's why no one will refer them as a "Developed Nation" or a first world nation.
There is a saying that goes thus "Good beer and machines, German gift to the world"

2 Likes

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Eke40seven(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2015
favourelisha:
Germany crawling to Chinese? is that suppose to be a joke?
People need to understand something, the fact that China have a larger economy than Germany doesn't mean they have a better economy and more technologically advanced or a better economy. Yes they have grown in leaps and bounds but you have to factor the population into this assessment. Germany has a population of about 82 million or thereabout and China is 1.3 billion. even the .3 billion will not produce 10% of what the German population would.
Then for the people saying IPhone is "made in China", WRONG..it is coupled and assembled there in China, most of the profit still goes back home. Have you ever heard about import substitution or also external economies. Having you plant in China is just a business decision based on the fact that labour is cheaper (Just like many American cloth manufacturers have their plants in Pakistan) and cost of production reduced. it could even be government policies (For instance, Japanese car manufactures like Toyota are forced to have their plants in the US for US consumers) or could be a move to reduce pollution in your own country and well establish it in country like China that is more lenient towards pollution and wouldn't tax a dime for it.

Yes, China is growing economically but they are still miles behind. That's why no one will refer them as a "Developed Nation" or a first world nation.
There is a saying that goes thus "Good beer and machines, German gift to the world". Compare Mercedes Benz, BMW, Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, to Chinese cars then you can get the picture.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / How Girls Cook When Dating Vs When Married / Jokes Section Offtopic Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.