Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! (1885 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) / Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Apc never see anything,they misuse their rights and abused Jonathan for nothing,the hate and Propaganda against him made me feel pity for him and tried to defend him but it wasn't easy.But now Apc are in Power,We would give them double insults if they don't fulfill their Campaign promises! Nigeria is for all of Us,we must move dis Country Forward!

5 Likes

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by doublewisdom: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
My friend I am enjoying the thing o. I like the angry defensive response from the supporters of the Daura President. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by doublewisdom: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc never see anything,they misuse their rights and abused Jonathan for nothing,the hate and Propaganda against him made me feel pity for him and tried to defend him but it wasn't easy.But now Apc are in Power,We would give them double insults if they don't fulfill their Campaign promises! Nigeria is for all of Us,we must move dis Country Forward!
Dem go defend tire! Watch them appear and throw tantrums on this thread. Children of bomb makers. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by dunkem21(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
As in eh ..grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Criticising Sweet sha

5 Likes

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Attacking is always easy than defending.

Especially in the case of APC that has always criticized everything GEJ did including when he refused to declare his assets publicly.

Now they are in the same situation and lack words to defend their action.

The next 4yrs will be interesting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by ruggedboy01: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Defending is so fvcking annoying.........
Criticism is fun...... grin cheesy

Was banned by our two wicked mod lala and Ishihate abi love and my thread hidden! Good to be back grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by ruggedboy01: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
them never see anything....... especially that silly mod mynd4444 grin
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by StOla: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Criticism is even more fun when the country is actually progressing and not retarding like it was under Jonathan.

Imaging having constant power supply, security, and cheaper fuel. That's criticism on the go.

You can lay on your bed happy to wake up to a new day.

But try criticism when the country is in shambles. Your phone goes off before you're done typing, or you meet yourself on the other side - a victim of terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by StOla: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Easy, Easier, Easiest.

More Easy is PDP vocabulary. It doesn't exist in English grammar.
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by AmucheJane(f): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
That guy called Gbawe,have never seen him speak many grammar when it concerns Apc,but if its in a Pdp thread he would come with his long epistles,their Hypocrisy dey shock me!
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by PointB: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Op,
Well said. It is easier to destroy than to build. The semi-literate, brainless one is on a long thing if he doesn't fulfill his campaign promise. He's still in Thief-nubu pocket in the main time, while Maiduguri has been completed taken over by terrorists who NOW use artillery!

edited.
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by ayokellany: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Please wait and watch how APC will teach you all what good qualitative governance is all about. It's a 4 season film keep watching Nigeria leap from bound to bound under the leadership of the APC.
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by LubricatingOil: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
PointB:
Op,
Well said. It is easier to build than to destroy. The semi-literate, brainless one is on a long thing if he doesn't fulfill his campaign promise. He's still in Thief-nubu pocket in the main time, while Maiduguri has been completed taken over by terrorist who NOW use artillery!

It is easier to build a car than to destroy? Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
ayokellany:

Please wait and watch how APC will teach you all what good qualitative governance is all about. It's a 4 season film keep watching Nigeria leap from bound to bound under the leadership of the APC.
Like how Apc is giving Osun state good governance?

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by sheymoni(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

It is actually easier to defend a working government than defending a woman wrapper & drunkard in power
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by Iroh88(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
ruggedboy01:
them never see anything....... especially that silly mod mynd4444 grin
Ignorant pleb. Mynd44 isn't a mod.
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by sheymoni(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
PointB:
Op,
Well said. It is easier to build than to destroy. The semi-literate, brainless one is on a long thing if he doesn't fulfill his campaign promise. He's still in Thief-nubu pocket in the main time, while Maiduguri has been completed taken over by terrorist who NOW use artillery!

How I wish we have dislike on NL, you would have gotten urself thousands of dislikes for reasoning like the clueless one
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by richidinho(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
All i hear all day is

Buhari will do this

Buhari will

Buhari is going to do this

Boko haram will suffer under Buhari

When will it be?

Buhari has
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by opiaoku: 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
StOla:
Criticism is even more fun when the country is actually progressing and not retarding like it was under Jonathan.

Imaging having constant power supply, security, and cheaper fuel. That's criticism on the go.

You can lay on your bed happy to wake up to a new day.

But try criticism when the country is in shambles. Your phone goes off before you're done typing, or you meet yourself on the other side - a victim of terrorism.

Ikpu nne i ebea cheesy
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by Ikengawo: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
This opposition this is sweet o

[size=15pt]LOVE LIKE BABA ONCE CHANCE AND MAMA MESS[/size]
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by PointB: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
LubricatingOil:

It is easier to build a car than to destroy? Olodo.

hehehehe,

My bad. Corrected.

But you self be mumu if your brain didn't tell you it was a mistake.
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by PointB: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
sheymoni:

How I wish we have dislike on NL, you would have gotten urself thousands of dislikes for reasoning like the clueless one

A million dislikes will not remove the spots on a leopard's skin!
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by Pangea: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Bring it on!
As far as it is non destructive criticism
Re: Now I Know Its More Easy Criticising Than Defending The Govt! by BrokenTV: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Pangea:
Bring it on! As far as it is non destructive criticism
APC used destructive criticism, it won't be different now.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs And National Security Adviser / 15 Days Of Total Darkness In November / “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.