Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid (30222 Views)

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
White Express Egg yolk lotion with SPF 15 and kojic acid Extra whitening milk.
Composition: demineralized waer, Aha buytresorcinol, cetyl stereate ,stearic Acid, petroleum oil, isopropyl palmitate, cetearyl achohol, a- tocophcrol, cctyl paimitate ,EDTA Na, citric acid, dimethicon, benzoyl alcohol , propylene glycol, methylparaben , perfume ,kojic acid.

White express Egg yolk lightening body milk with plants extracts takes good care of your skin everyday . The butyresoricinol complex soften and protects your body against dryness and give you lightness in 5days

I wonder how this product claim to lighten in 5days..
Now is been Two weeks now she's using it and no signal of lightness..The only observable theory is A very beautiful, smooth, glowing and healthy shinny light brown skin from a dull , unhealthy, rough skin. Comparable to that of Caramel. Could it be the Lightness its claiming about.!! Hmmmm. The producers should simply re edit its description pertaining to the Lightness in 5 days. This product is 100% a solution to the brown skin out there that wants to be so beautiful and pampered

Have u used this before, sometime , what was your experience?

Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by DOCTOR90: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
RicardozRichard:
White Express Egg yolk lotion with SPF 15 and kojic acid Extra whitening milk.
Composition: demineralized waer, Aha buytresorcinol, cetyl stereate ,stearic Acid, petroleum oil, isopropyl palmitate, cetearyl achohol, a- tocophcrol, cctyl paimitate ,EDTA Na, citric acid, dimethicon, benzoyl alcohol , propylene glycol, methylparaben , perfume ,kojic acid.

White express Egg yolk lightening body milk with plants extracts takes good care of your skin everyday . The butyresoricinol complex soften and protects your body against dryness and give you lightness in 5days

I wonder how this product claim to lighten in 5days..
Now is been Two weeks now she's using it and no signal of lightness..The only observable theory is A very beautiful, smooth, glowing and healthy shinny light brown skin from a dull , unhealthy, rough skin. Comparable to that of Caramel. Could it be the Lightness its claiming about.!! Hmmmm. The producers should simply re edit its description pertaining to the Lightness in 5 days. This product is 100% a solution to the brown skin out there that wants to be so beautiful and pampered

Have u used this before, sometime , what was your experience?
hw much did u buy it, it may take up to more than a month to lighten u
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
DOCTOR90:
hw much did u buy it, it may take up to more than a month to lighten u

Am not the one using it. A female friend of mine uses it and she bought it for 1300 at a supermarket at ikeje, Lagos before traveling now shes looking super beautiful and healthy skin but no sign of lightness and I think that's the reason y she bought it tho. maybe one month or more but sincerely I wish she don't lighten because her skin is very much improved and I love it that way. She don't even wear make up again , only when she too
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by DOCTOR90: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Am not the one using it. A female friend of mine uses it and she bought it for 1300 at a supermarket at ikeje, Lagos before traveling now shes looking super beautiful and healthy skin but no sign of lightness and I think that's the reason y she bought it tho. maybe one month or more but sincerely I wish she don't lighten because her skin is very much improved and I love it that way. She don't even wear make up again , only when she too
, does she Ve pimples hw is her face , rough or smooth
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
DOCTOR90:
, does she Ve pimples hw is her face , rough or smooth

oooooi her face is smother than smooth and she look very much fill in. soft in fact she's like a celebrity the world don't kW about. well I must say that lotion is really doing her really good and she has sworn to keep it. we just hope noting like side effects hit her cos it has proven to be so good
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Virus777: 6:45am On Jun 03, 2015
No offence, but the bottle looks cheap, kinda local. I'm sure it is made in Nigeria or Ivory Coast. People should be wary of what they apply on their body.

1 Like

Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by swaggzo(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Virus777:
No offence, but the bottle looks cheap, kinda local. I'm sure it is made in Nigeria or Ivory Coast. People should be wary of what they apply on their body.

BROS WHITE EXPRESS IS A FRENCH BRAND.
HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT THE BOTTLE TO LOOK BEFORE YOU KNOW ITS FOREIGN? IT SHOULD BE IN A METALIC BOTTLE WRAPPED UP IN GOLD AND DIAMOND RIGHT?

YOUR MENTALITY IS CHEAP.

3 Likes

Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by swaggzo(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
OP

IN MOST LOCATIONS IT COSTS ABOUT 2000+. 1300 IS ON A VERY CHEAP SIDE.

I WITNESSED MY CUS BROTHER USE IT. HE'S NATURALLY FAIR, BUT STARTED TO DARKEN WHEN HE STARTED TO WORK UP IN THE SUN.
HE BOUGHT THIS CREAM LAST THURSDAY.
BY MONDAY I WAS SURPRISED WITH THE RESULTS.
HIS FACE AND TOMMY REALLY BRIGHTENED UP LIKE REALLY. . HIS LEGS AND HANDS ARE FOLLOWING SLOWLY.

1 Like

Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by DOCTOR90: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
swaggzo:
OP

IN MOST LOCATIONS IT COSTS ABOUT 2000+. 1300 IS ON A VERY CHEAP SIDE.

I WITNESSED MY CUS BROTHER USE IT. HE'S NATURALLY FAIR, BUT STARTED TO DARKEN WHEN HE STARTED TO WORK UP IN THE SUN.
HE BOUGHT THIS CREAM LAST THURSDAY.
BY MONDAY I WAS SURPRISED WITH THE RESULTS.
HIS FACE AND TOMMY REALLY BRIGHTENED UP LIKE REALLY. . HIS LEGS AND HANDS ARE FOLLOWING SLOWLY.
, hw is d face like rough or smooth

1 Like

Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by swaggzo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
DOCTOR90:

SMOOTH

THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NOT GONNA HAVE PIMPLES ALL OVER YOUR FACE IF YOU'RE THE TYPE WITH THE OILY SKIN.

1 Like

Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Virus777:

Well I think Swaggo has done the correction better.
Its not a cheap lotion and its not made in Africa let alone Nigeria or ivorycoast . it's a French /France product and from what I seen it really excellent and affordable.
I don't think a product in a metal diamond bottle with a price of 1million naira tag literally mean it must be better than a plastic bottle with a price of 2000 naira or less? that's is so mentality problematic if anyone think so.
And true people should wary of what they apply on their body but for this particular product I can boldly tell u that I test the lion before testifying
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
DOCTOR90:

I think you want something that would make your face smooth and pimple / Acne free..
Well from the result I have seen from the product it really doing great on the face of the Lady that made me post this thread ..
but I can't tell if during the process of usage, she experienced any pimples / or rough background .. but from my observation the girl that used to hide her pimples with makeup is now a smooth and pimples free individual and she no longer applying makeup until its needed maybe for occasional outings.
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thank God I came across this, I started using it on Friday. I love the way it makes my skin feel, it's just like butter. I don't wanna get lighter, just need a glowing skin.
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
LaDivva:
Thank God I came across this, I started using it on Friday. I love the way it makes my skin feel, it's just like butter. I don't wanna get lighter, just need a glowing skin.
Yeah.... Congrats.... Ladivva u welcome. Happy that you feel good as well when applied to your skin. But honestly this lotion is a Devil in an angel costume. undecided
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Yeah.... Congrats.... Ladivva u welcome. Happy that you feel good as well when applied to your skin. But honestly this lotion is a Devil in an angel costume. undecided
How do you mean? @the lotion being a devil in angel's costume?
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2015
LaDivva:

How do you mean? @the lotion being a devil in angel's costume?
Ooooh Sorry I didn't complete the post;
Ladivva its actually nothing to be scared of tho, what I meant by the quote is that The lotion that does the body good is actually harmful to the body if not used wisely. I have two bottles of it tho with one half way used. White express products are not animal tested instead its dermatologist tested. Which that means the composition ingredients can be harsh to the skin depending on which type of skin u have. This product is actually harsh when applied on a sensitive skin because of the Citric acid coupled to the kojic acid which can burn your skin when applied lavishly just like it did to me. don't get scared yet. there is a solution to that if u have a sensitive skin u just take a little tip of the product and apply on ur face. even on the bottle u would see a place where its advice to distribute lightly and evenly.
And most importantly u have to avoid the sun or you use a sunscreen along side if not u will hate your face.
Lastly This product is mostly for brown skin if u fair it would reduce your colour to at least a light brown, and if u brown it would reduce to a darker brown but its makes the skin feels smooths to touch and tight.
Ladivva if ever you notice its giving ur face a hot sensation when washed then stop using it cos it really burning.
As for me I stopped using it tho its not going to br good for me in a long run its too harsh for my skin and am the type that apply lavishly. lol. but for you if you have a dry skin its going to be perfect for you just as for the person that made me thread about it here. I ve regained my skin in just two days or three. Smiling . Wish u luck with white express

1 Like

Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Ooooh Sorry I didn't complete the post;
Ladivva its actually nothing to be scared of tho, what I meant by the quote is that The lotion that does the body good is actually harmful to the body if not used wisely. I have two bottles of it tho with one half way used. White express products are not animal tested instead its dermatologist tested. Which that means the composition ingredients can be harsh to the skin depending on which type of skin u have. This product is actually harsh when applied on a sensitive skin because of the Citric acid coupled to the kojic acid which can burn your skin when applied lavishly just like it did to me. don't get scared yet. there is a solution to that if u have a sensitive skin u just take a little tip of the product and apply on ur face. even on the bottle u would see a place where its advice to distribute lightly and evenly.
And most importantly u have to avoid the sun or you use a sunscreen along side if not u will hate your face.
Lastly This product is mostly for brown skin if u fair it would reduce your colour to at least a light brown, and if u brown it would reduce to a darker brown but its makes the skin feels smooths to touch and tight.
Ladivva if ever you notice its giving ur face a hot sensation when washed then stop using it cos it really burning.
As for me I stopped using it tho its not going to br good for me in a long run its too harsh for my skin and am the type that apply lavishly. lol. but for you if you have a dry skin its going to be perfect for you just as for the person that made me thread about it here. I ve regained my skin in just two days or three. Smiling . Wish u luck with white express

Thanks for the tip
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by DOCTOR90: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
ve anyone used white express serum
Re: White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid by oreayoni(f): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Good day everyone...I bought white express lotion 3days ago. when opened the lotion I saw that the cream colour was brown... please help is it the real colour? Because this is my first time of buying the lotion...Thanks in anticipation...

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Are Our Friends, Stop Killing Them - UNILORIN Professor Decries / Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse / All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.