Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts (15118 Views)

To Women: 8 Rules You MUST Follow When Fighting With Your Husband / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram / Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Having BIG Behind [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by auntysimbiat(f): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
[b]Before delving into details on how to increase breast size naturally or surgically, one must understand how bigger bosoms can affect a woman’s life. Especially to those who were born with smaller breasts.

1. Boost in Confidence
Being a cup size larger could make a woman feel more confident about herself. For one, due to societal influences, having voluptuous breasts could make women feel more desirable and seductive– which then causes a sudden surge in their confidence level. If you’ve noticed, a lot of sex symbols feature women with bigger breasts, only a few have small breasts. Even in history, bigger bosoms symbolize greater fertility.

The media plays a very important role as well. In order to be stunning and sexy, one must have voluptuous and perky breasts. Of course, women wouldn’t admit that the media and other outside influences affect how they feel about themselves.

However, each one of us aspires to hear a favorable sentiment in regards to how we look– which only implies; subconsciously or not, we’re being influenced by how others perceive us. This is why breast enlargement surgery as well as several methods on how to have bigger breasts have been a trend for women with small breasts.

2. Better Appearance
We want to look good and feel good. Whether it’s about having a size four figure, glowing skin, pearly whites, nice clothes, and many other accentuation such as supple bosoms. Being blessed with fuller breasts allow a woman to improve her overall appearance.

It makes the hips and waist look smaller, that it .....................[/b]

GET ALL THE BENEFITS FROM THE SOURCE : http://nairanaijanews..com/2014/03/benefits-of-having-big-breasts-for-women.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
on my way

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by MEGGATRON(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
that thing is heavy I'm sure. Kudos to bra

4 Likes

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by adorablepepple(f): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
undecidedShoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by luuvee(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
adorablepepple:
undecidedShoro niyen
big breast is a tunr off for me

2 Likes

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by sarmiie(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
the kinds of people to hate on this thread:

-ladies with small boobs
-the ITK guys
-the overly and overtly religious guys
-the sexually repressed and prudish ladies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by kally01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Big breast good abi .... ! Even doea extra large ones dat look like watermelon shey grin. E be like say topics don finish nd I sense weed has become xo cheap due to change

6 Likes

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by MizTyna(f): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
In my opinion there is absolutely no benefit to having big breasts And no,i aint hating. I'm busty

3 Likes

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
No pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
]As a fan of big butts this thread is not 4 me but b4 I skip Imma let my homies fuckshit and IamLegend say something here

3 Likes

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Enegod(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by brownlord: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:
In my opinion there is absolutely no benefit to having big breasts
And no,i aint hating. I'm busty

Your dp says otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by IamLEGEND1: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
]As a fan of big butts this thread is not 4 me but b4 I skip Imma let my homies fuckshit and IamLegend say something here

we like dem big, shapely rears

but badt guys don't do oversized objects dangling from the chest and need to be held up with a piece of clothing.

*Drops mic*

i'm outta here

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by MizTyna(f): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
brownlord:

Your dp says otherwise

Like i'm gonna put a picture of me showcasing that on nairaland. Something i would've put a knife to since i was 13. Yea yea! Believe what you want sweetie
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by engrjacuzzi: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
hmmm........I remember my ex. she is blessed with boobs lest alone her younger sister who had twice her size.
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by dinosmiles(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:

i knw u are buh u can't say der are no benefits....
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by oatzeal(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
THIS IS TOO MUCH CC:lalasticlala cc:farano cc:rocktation cc:ishilove ... for FP
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by brownlord: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:

Like i'm gonna put a picture of me showcasing that on nairaland. Something i would've put a knife to since i was 13. Yea yea! Believe what you want sweetie

She's vexing?

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by sinizia: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
brownlord:

Your dp says otherwise

You are blind. Mztyna is busty. Bros, use your "inner" eyes to view that DP well. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by brownlord: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
sinizia:

You are blind. Mztyna is busty. Bros, use your "inner" eyes to view that DP well. lipsrsealed

Na wah o, Na sk you too dey provoke?
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by sinizia: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:

Well, what's of no benefit to women, might be of benefit to us men. lipsrsealed
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by faith551(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Big, like BIG !!!!!, no you wnt just know what to do with it, but a normal sized one will always get you hooked, preferably perky and firm
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Big boobs invites unwanted guest.
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
luuvee:
big breast is a tunr off for me
Contrarily, big breasts turn me on.

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by MEGGATRON(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Contrarily, big breasts turn me on.

Bloody impostor!!!! TheSonofmark doesn't comment like this. 'Big breast turn me on'

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by jrerico1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ok what's special about big boob?? undecided if its small and firm its ok
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Beamborla(f): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
And those of us with a thought of breast nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
MEGGATRON:

Bloody impostor!!!! TheS.onofmark don't comment like this. 'Big breast turn me on'

You are schizophrenic, mister. Am I always suppose to be effusive by being grandiloquent or verbose every time I opine in typewritten form?undecided

By the way, it's "doesn't" and not "don't". wink
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by MEGGATRON(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You are schizophrenic, mister. Am I always suppose to be effusive by being grandiloquent or verbose every time I opine in typewritten form?undecided

hmmmm I'm not schizophrenic,I'm mentally fine.

Finally YES that's what you are known for.

2 Likes

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:
And those of us with a thought of breast nko?
Get a boob job or something.tongue
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by deywarley(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:
Trust me there are loads of benefits to having big jugs if only you can harness it to ur benefit. I know a lot of guys (myself inclusive) who can do anything for a busty lady.
Btw i'm guessing those twins are 32cc
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by EKITI001: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
"OMU NLA" DEY MAKE SENSE DIE ... PERSON GO PUT "OKO NLA" FOR THE MIDDLE ....

WHO CAN DECODE THAT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Pays To Be Handsome. / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How / Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.