Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts (15126 Views)

To Women: 8 Rules You MUST Follow When Fighting With Your Husband / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram / Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Having BIG Behind [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Beamborla(f): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Get a boob job or something.tongue
If it will make me 10x richer than Adenuga and Dangote put together, would gladly do it.

Btw, thought you guys don't like being deceived
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by EKITI001: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

If it will make me 10x richer than Adenuga and Dangote put together, would gladly do it.

YOU DON DEY ..................... LOL
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by MizTyna(f): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
deywarley:

Trust me there are loads of benefits to having big jugs if only you can harness it to ur benefit. I know a lot of guys (myself inclusive) who can do anything for a busty lady.
Btw i'm guessing those twins are 32cc

To me,that doesnt count as a benefit. Using such to get what i want was how prostitution came about in the world. And I dunno where you saw the 'twins' from on my DP or what a 32cc but enjoy! Lol
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by funlord(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:

To me,that doesnt count as a benefit. Using such to get what i want was how prostitution came about in the world. And I dunno where you saw the 'twins' from on my DP or what a 32cc but enjoy! Lol
grin
MizTyna:

Hmmm! By your cute dp U look as if u have big bouncy ones anyway! The ones we call "FURA containers"!

2 Likes

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by MizTyna(f): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
brownlord:

She's vexing?
Nope,for what na
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

You should have known I was being cynical. The health implications downplays whatever psychological and aesthetic benefits therein.

Inasmuch as I am a boobs lover,I'd rather have a healthy you the way you are than have a you with busty silicone boobs and health risks lurking.smiley
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by brownlord: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

Nope,for what na

Cool.

Beautiful pic, lovely smile

Love to see more of MizTyna
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Beamborla(f): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You should have known I was being cynical. The health implications downplays whatever psychological and aesthetic benefits therein.

Inasmuch as I am a boobs lover,I'd rather have a healthy you the way you are than have a you with busty silicone boobs and health risks lurking.smiley
Lolz...pardon me for not seeing the real msg

You have a reputation for being brutal
and somewhat anti jocular. lipsrsealed

It's good to know you are not always like that cheesy
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz...pardon me for not seeing the real msg

You have a reputation for being brutal
and somewhat anti jocular. lipsrsealed

It's good to know you are not always like that cheesy
Holy Molly! My reputation preceeds me then.

Let's just resolve that I am somewhat intriguingly unpredictable.
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2015
sinizia:

Well, what's of no benefit to women, might be of benefit to us men. lipsrsealed

I love nneka's tiny morsels. easy to grip and squeeze like hot soft mama ifeanyi's akara grin
I don't like olumo rocks like topaz and roki grin
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Olypeppy(f): 1:18am On Jun 03, 2015
benefit?there is nothing like benefit...always looking for a good bra to fit you...abeg Normal size
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by sinizia: 4:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I love nneka's tiny morsels. easy to grip and squeeze like hot soft mama ifeanyi's akara grin
I don't like olumo rocks like topaz and roki grin
gringrin

Is Nneka's morsels tiny? I doubt bro. cheesy That said, i love moderate or a lil' bit big morsels, and that's where those you listed falls into. They are not huge as you made them to be, if you see olumo rock type of morsels, you will call theirs moderate.
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 03, 2015
These babes with massive mammary glands are my biggest fantasy.

I love them die!!!!
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:
In my opinion there is absolutely no benefit to having big breasts
And no,i aint hating. I'm busty

I can confirm from your DP!

Got a very nice pix there.

Good morning!
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Swagk101(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:
Oya show me ur breast
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Beamborla(f): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Holy Molly! My reputation preceeds me then.

Let's just resolve that I am somewhat intriguingly unpredictable.

Yeah! Quite unpredictable... It's cool, though
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by tundezy23(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2015
yea big boos is good for girl cos it make dem look sexy
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by kelechiMarie(f): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Benefitsi'll pass. I love being me and i don't wish for more. Shout out to those who have big bre.asts,the Lord is your strength
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by MizTyna(f): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Got a very nice pix there.
Good morning!
Thank you! Guten morgen
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

Thank you! Guten morgen

Baby, I no understand that phrase at all!
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by lomodele(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2015
U said 8, I can only see 2. Where are d remaining 6?
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by EKITI001: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
chai... but sweet
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:
i must commend your honesty grin
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by adeoye201: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
wow
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by segedoo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

Like i'm gonna put a picture of me showcasing that on nairaland. Something i would've put a knife to since i was 13. Yea yea! Believe what you want sweetie

@brownlord
u obviously don't know mizTyna.

Hi Sucre, you live in s/l. You were supposed to see a nutrition demo@my office near chevron last year. Remember?
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by fuckshit: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
]As a fan of big butts this thread is not 4 me but b4 I skip Imma let my homies fuckshit and IamLegend say something here
now that's the fυςking şhit right there; big butts; big breast without a great fυςking aşş; it's no fυςking fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Fulaman198(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

Not true, can you imagine a man getting lost in huge mounds of b00bage. I think it is also fact that straight men's IQs drop significantly at the sight of huge b00bs.
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by MizTyna(f): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Baby, I no understand that phrase at all!
Means goodmorning in German

Not true, can you imagine a man getting lost in huge mounds of b00bage. I think it is also fact that straight men's IQs drop significantly at the sight of huge b00bs. [/quote]
segedoo:

Lol! This got me laughing

@brownlord
Hi Sucre, you live in s/l. You were supposed to see a nutrition demo@my office near chevron last year. Remember?
Fulaman198:

Haa! Not me oh!
[quote author=Tomfrench post=34384054] i must commend your honesty grin

thank you sir
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

Means goodmorning in German

Not true, can you imagine a man getting lost in huge mounds of b00bage. I think it is also fact that straight men's IQs drop significantly at the sight of huge b00bs.
Lol! This got me laughing

@brownlord
Haa! Not me oh!

thank you sir

Let the IQ drop oo.....It's a price we must pay for the fantasy of those mountains of pleasure! I'm willing to pay it once again.

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by EKITI001: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANY GIRL WITH THE BIG BOOBS HERE?
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by auntysimbiat(f): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
am here ...
EKITI001:
ANY GIRL WITH THE BIG BOOBS HERE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Pays To Be Handsome. / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) / Who else knows about this???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.