Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do (9826 Views)

HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE / My Wife Is Denying Me Sex / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Nurex111(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
shocked sad
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by pTomz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
die

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
KILL HER AND GET ANOTHER ONE
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by moremuch1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Young man, is she ur wife, way make u bring her matter come. Nairaland cry

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kill yourself
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by moremuch1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Get busy and u won't have time for dat
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by cyndax(f): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nurex111:
shocked sad
sex is not by force .na choice...she has her reason for denying u sex....its her right coz your not married to her

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Skillfullulu(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'm as well experiencing d same issue with my babe too, she told me her pastor warned her to abstain from sex or get pregnant so she is scared. Imagine....
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by kelechi50: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
cyndax:
sex is not by force .na choice...she has her reason for denying u sex....its her right coz your not married to her
please my sister a married woman that denies her husband s.x what will he do please
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MizTyna(f): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Na girlfriend and you dey vex? When your wife now denies you sex nko?

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by phrancys001(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Marry her .

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by cyndax(f): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
kelechi50:
please my sister a married woman that denies her husband s.x what will he do please
..lol ..na your right now...force ha ni

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Readwarn(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
deny her money.so simple wink

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by jayhans(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
My broda u sound as if sex is a ur fundamental human rite.. oh.. u want her to give u sex nd later on u dump her nd look for those virgin girls to marry abi... the truth is dat she has seen hw desperate u are.. nd dat desperation shows u re just wit her cos of sex. Be a gentleman, nd dnt let sex be a problem in ur relationship. #Love first

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by DEIFIED(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Give me her numb, lemme talk sense into her.
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by IamLEGEND1: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
jayhans:
My broda u sound as if sex is a ur fundamental human rite.. oh.. u want her to give u sex nd later on u dump her nd look for those virgin girls to marry abi... the truth is dat she has seen hw desperate u are.. nd dat desperation shows u re just wit her cos of sex. Be a gentleman, nd dnt let sex be a problem in ur relationship. #Love first

ur kind of mentality is the reason girls always blackmail guys emotionally and later on try to play the victim in the aftermath of a break-up

WTF is "u want her to giv you sex"?

isn't he giving her sèx too?

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Truth24(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
DEIFIED:
Give me her numb, lemme talk sense into her.
Exactly.... Op I can be of help too
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by mamsong9(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
You don't even have the right to sleep with her in the first place till you pay her dowry and married her in a proper manner

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by engrjacuzzi: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
the fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom remember, she doesn't belong to you and she doesn't belong to anyone.

don't make woman your career else you will be romanced.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by U2ice(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rape her!!!!

Na joke I de ooo grin
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Charles4075(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Op, she's for everybody and for nobody. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
cyndax:
..lol ..na your right now...force ha ni
You mean he should RAPE her? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by publicenemy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nurex111:
shocked sad
Ask ur mother.
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nurex111:
shocked sad

Sip a cup of cyanide and see your life flee from thy!
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
OP another chairman dey busy bang your girl u dey here dey ask for help grin.guy do the needful.
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by faith551(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrsChima:

Sip a cup of cyanide and see your life flee from thy!

Heyaaaa
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by francizy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nurex111:
shocked sad

Go to MrsChima, she has sex to give... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Omotayor123(f): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Mtchewww!!!! Girlfriend If u need sex that much den Marry Her..... Full stop.

BTW Is dat the two of you @dpgrin
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
Mtchewww!!!! Girlfriend If u need sex that much den Marry Her..... Full stop.
Hypocrite, you ask men for money, don't you?
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by Omotayor123(f): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Hypocrite, you ask men for money, don't you?
No I don't.... I don't rely on anybody save my parent for money. Thank You!!
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:

Everyone knows MrsChima is Nairaland's 'resident' cougar.cheesy
Re: My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:

Everyone knows MrsChima is Nairaland's 'resident' cougar.cheesy

Slutty bìtch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Sexy Lady Who Dresses To Kill As She Hawks In The Streets (photo) / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.