Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. (2382 Views)

Rich And Nutricious Packaged Kuli Kuli For Sale / Where To Get Kuli Kuli Groundnut Oil / Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by wstinga(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello,
I am carrying out a research on human grade consumable groundnut cake popularly known as kuli-kuli (Not the type used as poultry feed) but the ones people eat especially with garri which are usually peppered or unpeppered.
I don't know where it is made or how to get to the makers.
This is a personal project and will appreciate contacts of the producers.
This is to enable me fill out the questionnaires I have.
Thank you very much in anticipation of favourable replies..
Cheers.
Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by dav8id(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
wstinga:
Hello,
I am carrying out a research on human grade consumable groundnut cake popularly known as kuli-kuli (Not the type used as poultry feed) but the ones people eat especially with garri which are usually peppered or unpeppered.
I don't know where it is made or how to get to the makers.
This is a personal project and will appreciate contacts of the producers.
This is to enable me fill out the questionnaires I have.
Thank you very much in anticipation of favourable replies..
Cheers.

Nasarawa Eggon in Nasarawa state is the Nigeria depot of kuli kuli...

my grand ma business b dat grin

more than 10 j5 buses come and load kuli kuli every market day and take it to unknow destination

1 Like

Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by wstinga(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2015
davi8d, Thank you very much.
I am much appreciative of your swift response.
Nassarawa is quite a distance.
What are their market days? Every 2weeks?
**I am currently in Lagos, do you know somewhere not that exhaustive to travel to?
Thank you very much.
Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by dav8id(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
wstinga:
davi8d, Thank you very much.
I am much appreciative of your swift response.
Nassarawa is quite a distance.
What are their market days? Every 2weeks?
**I am currently in Lagos, do you know somewhere not that exhaustive to travel to?
Thank you very much.

i only talk on what i knw...no idea of any location

bye
Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
_
Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by jethro2: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ilorin or mokwa in kwara state are major producers. That might be a bit near
Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by wstinga(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2015
I still await more response.
Thanks.
Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by beyondwalls: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dear Op,

I hope you were able to find some place not too exhaustive for the research.

Would have suggested Kwara state, it is also home of kuli kuli...Do you mind sharing the outcome of your research on this delicacy called kuli kuli...

Awaiting your response.
Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by Bestachievers1: 10:30am On May 30, 2018
Please I also need a kulikuli large [color=#006600][/color]scale producer . I want a redistribution agreement. Contact details will be highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by Fanal: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2018
Hello sir,
I am kluiklui producer from Cotonou not to far from Nigeria. I can make any quantity you want at the fastest you like.
My name is Fandohan Albert
Email fanal66@gmail.com
Whatsapp +229 62036315
Best regards
Re: 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted. by Kim1: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Call me 08121760149

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Poultry Farm / My Experience With Pic So Far In Poultry Farming (broilers & Cockerels) / Egg Distribution Business In Ibadan And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.