Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? (21359 Views)

Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Your Favorite Melanin Beauty? (Photos) / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics / Toke Makinwa Vs Tiwa Savage,who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by olumide1911: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Someone just said Dija of Mavin Records is more pretty than Tiwa Savage... i totally disagreed with it...hope I'm on the right track??

or what do you feel??

www.naijasweetgist..co.uk/2015/06/someone-just-said-dija-of-mavin-records.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by horluwarseun(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
dija is pretty Dan tiwa Savage

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Rounakid(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Di'ja fine...? Tiwa abeqq... Buh... Dat lilly dude with feminine voice... Wetin be im name... Eeeeerm... Korede bello... Is finer dan all mavin artists... Both male and female...

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Question of the day! OP is high on expired drugs, true or false?

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
My left nyash
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dija got the beauty
Tiwa got the body

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by nnadychuks(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rounakid:
Di'ja fine...? Tiwa abeqq... Buh... Dat lilly dude with feminine voice... Wetin be im name... Eeeeerm... Korede bello... Is finer dan all mavin artists... Both male and female...
cheesy man, u gay?
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Rounakid(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Ask ur popsi... He is mah gaymate 8-)
nnadychuks:
cheesy man, u gay?
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by pretydiva(f): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Dija is prettier
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by englishmart(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2015
di'ja is prettier, but, Tiwa is sexier. It's better to be sexier than prettier
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by ginawest(f): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2015
dija z too skinny...I Dont find her pretty at all...tiwa z prettier

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by olatricia(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2015
But u are almost not fatter than her
ginawest:
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2015
It's Tiwa for me tongue
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by ginawest(f): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
olatricia:
But u are almost not fatter than her
bia dis guy,ion know y u r always picking on me o..
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by horluwarseun(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
dija is prettier n tiwa av d body swag

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by olatricia(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmm, 'cos u are cute cool
ginawest:
bia dis guy,ion know y u r always picking on me o..
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by komzyb(f): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2015
D both of them are beautiful...tiwa is dark...di'ja is fair...common guys d r beautiful in their own way

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Taryehmiseh(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
ginawest:

look who's talking.... kettle calling pot black.
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
they both have a cute face,but Tiwa has a sexy figure which complements her facial beauty... So Tiwa is way better...
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by ellahzy(f): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
its Tiwa
Dija is fine, no doubt
but she should be compared with seyi shay, Cynthia nd the likes.
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Dupsy387(f): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
for me iz tiwa

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by mcjester: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sexy Tiwa is sweeter
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Olypeppy(f): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
u go fear comparison.Both are ok
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by ifyalways(f): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
No offense to Dija but Tiwa for me. Dija be like pesin wey better breeze fit blow comot. So so bones plus she bleaches abi na toning dem dey call am.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
These damsels are seriously making money, fame and building a success career and some are here debating over who is more beautiful. You are neither there hubby, boyfriend, or relative so stop it and focus on something else. Please don't quote me.
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by prelinctus: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Oxasbi:
These damsels are seriously making money, fame and building a success career and some are here debating over who is more beautiful. You are neither there hubby, boyfriend, or relative so stop it and focus on something else. Please don't quote me.
Keep quiet. Nairaland is a public forum. Everyone has a right to say what they want to say.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by somcherry(f): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
prelinctus:

Keep quiet. Nairaland is a public forum. Everyone has a right to say what they want to say
Then why are you telling the poster to keep quiet undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
prelinctus:

Everyone has a right to say what they want to say.
Idiot what part of don't quote me don't you understand?
Do you even understand your statement above.
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by boss1310(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dija is the girl that is in that Dorobucci video right. she is just picture beauty in only face o.
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Mznaett: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Somcherry,y did u snap d dude lyk dat na? Lol he read d rules bt couldnt keep 2it
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by somcherry(f): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mznaett:
Somcherry,y did u snap d dude lyk dat na? Lol he read d rules bt couldnt keep 2it
Lol. Don't mind the guy
Re: Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? by Mznaett: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
U really gave dat dude an upper~cut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits / Glory Peace Looks Gorgeous In New Shoot / Photos From Regina Askia's 47th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.