Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani (34380 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / House Throws Out Report Clearing Alison-madueke Over Allocation Of Oil Leases / Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
conduct a fresh report now that her boyfriend is no longer in power.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by onila(f): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Okwudiri87:
madam pls go and rest. There is nothing these hausas and yoruba lagilooters can do to u ok. They dont ve any oil in their backyard but they own all the oil wells in the niger delter. Just because u were not indicted thats why they throw out the report, that how u will suceed in everything u do. U stoped them and their cronics frm looting nnpc now thy are calling for ur head, it is them that will die. But this woman is very powerful oh. Thats the spirit of lgbo woman.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by funlord(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin

Abeg before she enter jeteh, I 4 like sama that opolo eyed woman sha! She be like who go sweet 2 lash on top bed of dollars!
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Niseamaka(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Gboliwe:
They were the same people that set up a committee to investigate oooo!

They were the same people who handled the investigation

Still yet, they are the same throwing away the recommendation!

Bunch of useless thieves angry

It's laughable.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by efilefun(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Are you sure you understand the post at all? Please read again
handsomeclouds:
I'm having this feeling Buhari isn't going to probe anybody, since we all agree most politicians aren't with clean hand therefore some of those who sponsored him aren't without skeleton in their wardrobes. It would therefore be safe to exonerate everyone for past crimes and make the anti corruption a forward looking agenda! Just look at the case of sylva and now diezani not forgetting APC has the majority in the house of rep. How did she make it out of there without any case against her?
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Anyi3:
shocked
Modified:
My analysis is: Clean people do not need to run around seeking people's views. If she's clean, the worst thing that can happen to her is she has lost her reputation and would not get any other national appointment. She's rich so she shouldn't be bothered about this.

However, the way she has given interviews trying to prove her innocence. If you truly are innocent and know no court can jail you why are you trying to prove yourself? Worse is she's using emotional pleas saying a "cabal is after her".

Sanusi is an example. He talked knowing he can not be jailed. The worst thing was losing his post. He didn't go about trying to defend the allegations against him with emotional pleas. He released facts while defending himself.

Based on this, I believe this woman has something to hide.
Well I could be wrong though.

Sanusi has already been indicted for crime before he started talking about unfounded missing figures...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by ibro360(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
The soul that sinneth shall die even if she be my sis, I no send am. undecided
The soul that sinneth shall diet even if
she be my sis, I no send am.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by fexyrich(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Is she your mother?? Abi did u share the money with her??heheheheh..Dis ur prayer no go work oo..Except she is not guilty!! No weapon would be former against her only kirikiri would be fashioned specially for her cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
lincolnj88:
No weapon fashion against Alison shall prosper
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by veralech(f): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2015
We know how corrupt the previous government was, so its not surprising that one arm of the same government found nothing wrong with the other arm. With the madam sitting on top of the mountain of money, the so-called committee was just doing her biddings.

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by susanokopi(f): 12:49am On Jun 03, 2015
veralech:
We know how corrupt the previous government was, so its not surprising that one arm of the same government found nothing wrong with the other arm. With the madam sitting on top of the mountain of money, the so-called committee was just doing her biddings.

Na so!
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Okwudiri87:
madam pls go and rest. There is nothing these hausas and yoruba lagilooters can do to u ok. They dont ve any oil in their backyard but they own all the oil wells in the niger delter. Just because u were not indicted thats why they throw out the report, that how u will suceed in everything u do. U stoped them and their cronics frm looting nnpc now thy are calling for ur head, it is them that will die. But this woman is very powerful oh. Thats the spirit of lgbo woman.

I wonder if u have an iota of brain left in your head. Do you know the amount of damage this past administration has done to this country. A country in crisis was handed over to Buhari and if there's anything to be done to minimize the damage done to this country by this people it should be their on a spike. Call it witch hunt call it whatever no one give a hoot about your tribalism bogus idea. Deluded Igbo man
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by ayusco85(m): 12:56am On Jun 03, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] let the witch hunting beging[/size]

beging? really undecided
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by NobleG1(m): 1:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Indict all corrupt politicians both present and past!
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 03, 2015
deejayALFY:
SHEZ AN AWAITIN CANDIDATE @ KIRIKIRI MAX P...CLICK LIKE IN SUPORT....SHARE IF NAY

Trust me this woman will never be in detection or even prison

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by seangy4konji: 2:21am On Jun 03, 2015
she is trying to hard...Making it obvious there are skeletons under her skirt.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Anyi3(m): 2:28am On Jun 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Sanusi has already been indicted for crime before he started talking about unfounded missing figures...

This even validates my point further. He was allegedly indicted and still challenged the government without fear. If you recall, he came out to challenge some of these indictments with proof.
Mrs. Diezani on the other hand keeps on saying cabal is after her.
Well let's wait for actual charges to be laid on her and see her response.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by sayso: 5:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Is it not these incompetent fools at the house shouting nay will go for refinary inspection and will come with report that the boilers are working fine?what do they all know about the oil industry than bring money to share. Fools @ the house.fight corruption and corruption will fight you back. DAM if anything shaped the industry for a better nigeria but peeps here will never know. Somebody mentioned SLS is clean,that is rubbish the north royalty has always been insulated in this country.

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2015
''The three recommendations in no way met the expectation of many law makers who had hoped for an indictment of the former minister known for the controversial manner in which she ran the Ministry during the reign of former President Jonathan''- forget what the media reports what have the law makers been doing?, who were those on the committee?

efilefun:
Are you sure you understand the post at all? Please read again
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Zellie: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Anyi3:
shocked
Modified:
My analysis is: Clean people do not need to run around seeking people's views. If she's clean, the worst thing that can happen to her is she has lost her reputation and would not get any other national appointment. She's rich so she shouldn't be bothered about this.

However, the way she has given interviews trying to prove her innocence. If you truly are innocent and know no court can jail you why are you trying to prove yourself? Worse is she's using emotional pleas saying a "cabal is after her".

Sanusi is an example. He talked knowing he can not be jailed. The worst thing was losing his post. He didn't go about trying to defend the allegations against him with emotional pleas. He released facts while defending himself.

Based on this, I believe this woman has something to hide.
Well I could be wrong though.
She shouldn't be bothered about losing her integrity because she's rich? Isn't a good name better than riches
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2015
EagleScribes:
Hope it doesn't end there and her brethren will not cry blue murder or claim they are witch hunting their sister.

As if she did anything meaningful
to them in the first place

And your allusion towards a tribal statement shows truly you are very immature undecided

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Sacramento4real(m): 6:28am On Jun 03, 2015
emeuzo:
Who are these house self? I tire for Nigerian politics oo, make una leave president do en work na.
Open your phone browser.Open to Google.Type 'Legislative Oversight functions'.Go through whatever is displayed there for you.Come back to edit this your comment,or better still,comment again.
#Thank me later
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by femliany(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Who knows may be these ad-hoc guys got their share from her
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by hisgrace090: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2015
madam as you are totally sure you are clean, stop fretting and allow probe move to pass true you, and you will have your peace period.it is only the wicked that will not have peace which you know you are not one.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by searay(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2015
I think now that this woman is witch hunted. How can they ppt-belled politicians sit in their chambers and know when the yam is producing 3-3 tubers in the farm. If there are substantial evidence the woman should be charge to court or another independent committee set up to looked into this case.

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
This is mockery of the whole process... how can they say the report did't meet their expectation? it mean they have had a prejudice in the matter and unless she is found guilty, they will never accept any other verdict.. If they have expectation, why set up the committee in the first place since they already know the outcome?..... way to go!

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by lincolnj88: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
fexyrich:
Is she your mother?? Abi did u share the money with her??heheheheh..Dis ur prayer no go work oo..Except she is not guilty!! No weapon would be former against her only kirikiri would be fashioned specially for her cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
I don't like quoting someone but if buhari can openly say abacha was not corrupt ....I can confidently say and stake dat Alison never stole a dime

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by thecommunist(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Zellie:
She shouldn't be bothered about losing her integrity because she's rich? Isn't a good name better than riches
nobody cares about good name these days, all they want is riches. Fact is that a good name won't pay ur bills, money will. But as for me, i prefer both.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Ayanko(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2015
I like that woman. She is cool. Obasanjo introduced her and NOI to Uncle Jona. Na baba girlfriend before Jona hijack am.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by dejdel(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2015
I'm not surprise at their gesture,both senate and house are still in the hands of old fools. They are no longer in power,so business is not as usual,little bribe from Diezani Alison-Madueke, Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore make them wave the scam. They quickly brought the matter up back because they know that it will be doom for them when APC takes over both senate and house. You guyz need to see how this Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore spend oil money in switz. Kola is a money launderer for Nigeria’s oil former minister,Diezani Madukwe and GEJ. May God in his infinite mercy judge them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us / Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.