Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani (34389 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / House Throws Out Report Clearing Alison-madueke Over Allocation Of Oil Leases / Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by neocortex: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2015
gobizzy101:
Dat chick is going 2 jail mehn

I luv her, but kirikiri loves her most cheesy

FTC tinz...... E sweet me pass tomtom grin

Do you know anything about the constitution or the judiciary ?
The fact that some disgruntled lawmakers don't like Alison means nothing.
She is innocent until proven guilty and sinceyour god Buhari is now in charge , I expect him to use all his power on her.

By the way, the rate at which you mention kirikiri makes me think you are either working there or an inmate with cell phone.

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by fanex: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
too many haters of this woman. remember whom God has blessed...

the truth is most of the clowns ranting and raving will almost certainly do worse than this lady.
la1:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oil-deal-house-throws-out-report-clearing-diezani/210977/

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by finemind(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2015
olumalcolm:
Pls u guys shuld probe d woman in dis pix too.
olumalcolm:
olumalcolm:
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by 989900: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2015
The same set of people that their lives have been battered by self-serving policies/corrupt practices/outright stealing/gross mismanagement by these greedy administrators, are the same people getting their backs . . . ATEOTD, y'all deserve the consequences of the pain they inflict on y'all.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by may0001: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2015
dre11:

When the real probe of the ministry under her watch is done and dusted....... Then she will cough out all the money she has stolen and shipped out.

Trying to use the juju her priest gave her on baba during the trip baba undertook to UK
But the thing no work........
Now she is looking for EFCC Chief for soft landing...
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Chivee(f): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2015
olumalcolm:
rotflmfao!
I don't laugh soteh I piss for body
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Caseless: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Anyi3:
shocked
Modified:
My analysis is: Clean people do not need to run around seeking people's views. If she's clean, the worst thing that can happen to her is she has lost her reputation and would not get any other national appointment. She's rich so she shouldn't be bothered about this.

However, the way she has given interviews trying to prove her innocence. If you truly are innocent and know no court can jail you why are you trying to prove yourself? Worse is she's using emotional pleas saying a "cabal is after her".

Sanusi is an example. He talked knowing he can not be jailed. The worst thing was losing his post. He didn't go about trying to defend the allegations against him with emotional pleas. He released facts while defending himself.

Based on this, I believe this woman has something to hide.
Well I could be wrong though.
you are not wrong; you are right.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by gobizzy101: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2015
neocortex:

Do you know anything about the constitution or the judiciary ?
The fact that some disgruntled lawmakers don't like Alison means nothing.
She is innocent until proven guilty and sinceyour god Buhari is now in charge , I expect him to use all his power on her.

By the way, the rate at which you mention kirikiri makes me think you are either working there or an inmate with cell phone.
no man, am an inmate wit a laptop n ur fada is my cell mate
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Caseless: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2015
olumalcolm:
haba!
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by neocortex: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2015
gobizzy101:
no man, am an inmate wit a laptop n ur fada is my cell mate

Agbero, go back to your park , you have no business here.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by gobizzy101: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2015
neocortex:

Agbero, go back to your park , you have no business here.
should I leave ur fada in d cell or should I take him 2 d park wit me?
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by olumalcolm(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Caseless:
haba!
wetin happen?
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by neocortex: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2015
gobizzy101:
should I leave ur fada in d cell or should I take him 2 d park wit me?

You need not announce that you need not have a father because your mom couldn't identify the right one.
That you found yourself in a prison shows exactly how you were brought up.
You no longer deserve a reply.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by gobizzy101: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Cry cry baby, u want 2 see ur daddy? shame................
neocortex:

You need not announce that you need not have a father because your mom couldn't identify the right one.
That you found yourself in a prison shows exactly how you were brought up.
You no longer deserve a reply.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Anyi3(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Zellie:
She shouldn't be bothered about losing her integrity because she's rich? Isn't a good name better than riches

When you're a celebrity or top politician or head of something, there will always be bad stories about you. Even Obama has some negative stories about his marriage. As far as you know it isn't true, enjoy your wealth while the poor haters keep running their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Octaves(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
olumalcolm:
NOI doesnt fear. if you like probe her reach 2019, you won't find any thing. Na only bad Belle people dey accuse her. the senate knows that. she go use economic theory scatter dia brain for dia

1 Like

Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by olumalcolm(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Octaves:
NOI doesnt fear. if you like probe her reach 2019, you won't find any thing. Na only bad Belle people dey accuse her. the senate knows that. she go use economic theory scatter dia brain for dia
. Let's wait n c. Although I Bliv she is smart as u hv said bt I dnt think she is d smartest persn in dis country. So if dey" d senators" can sit dwn and put heads 2geda very well,i Bliv dey will find smfin fishing about her too. Cos she cnt b 100percent clean.
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
jomonic:

Bless her
Re: Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bless her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before / Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.