Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Three Arguments For God's Existence - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Arguments For God's Existence (99462 Views)

What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / 20 Arguments For The Existence Of GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2015
wiegraf:

You're so genuinely foo.lish I actually can't tell if you're trolling or no

"witty" could be a well- suited description wink grin ...this guy how you sabi say I dey troll shocked shocked ... davien you need to stop unmasking my moves angry angry
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2015
thehomer:

So, take the time to educate yourself by taking one of the free online courses on evolution. Or just stop being dishonest. Pick the one that applies best to you.

Good luck to you.

life came from inorganic matter and then evolved for no just plausible reason and then became a complexly-designed-highly-intelligent life form -man ... E leyi gidi gan shocked . You need to "uneducate " cool yourself and face the fact that science came out with that cowdung because

1. of fossils and similarities .

2. it felt that Religion- the existence of God - was sheer ignorance man cooked up to explain his existence on earth

Its like knowing an answer (presence of fossils) to a question in math ( modern man & animals ) , you dont know how to get the answer and you had to develop a very convincing shitty solution to the question (evolution ) . C'mon ... you did that sh.it in sec sch .. didnt you wink
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Stconvict(m): 1:02am On Aug 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Its like knowing an answer (presence of fossils) to a question in math ( modern man & animals ) , you dont know how to get the answer and you had to develop a very convincing shitty solution to the question (evolution ) . C'mon ... you did that sh.it in sec sch .. didnt you wink
I've been following your responses on this thread and I can safely say you are giving excuses for not using your logic and thinking deeply about everything. Science aside. How the heck can god just materialise ex nihillo and think the next thing for him to do is create an almost empty universe just to put some humans on some earth where some guys on nairaland will be arguing about his existence? That doesn't sound very intelligent to me.
The reason for anything to exist is a question in itself and it baffles me always, but I don't weakly attribute it to a god. Doing that defies the logic. BBT is the best description I've gotten so far.
Seriously why would anything even exist in the first place?
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

I've been following your responses on this thread and I can safely say you are giving excuses for not using your logic and thinking deeply about everything. Science aside. How the heck can god just materialise ex nihillo and think the next thing for him to do is create an almost empty universe just to put some humans on some earth where some guys on nairaland will be arguing about his existence? That doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

Only a close-minded christian would think God created life only on earth .

"Let us create man in our own image "

How about we have created other intelligent life forms in other planets , lets do one that looks like us . wink
wink
BBT is the best description I've gotten so far.

Initial conditions of this theory please ?

Now that's when religion plays it role and not science - it provides answers to the question "Why? " , "Who did it ? ". Who orchestrated this amazing project - the design of the universe and why (Religion) . How was this project carried out ( Science) . Never conflict the roles of Science and Religion in life cool
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Stconvict(m): 1:57am On Aug 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Now that's when religion plays it role and not science - it provides answers to the question "Why? " , "Who did it ? ". Who orchestrated this amazing project - the design of the universe and why (Religion) . How was this project carried out ( Science) . Never conflict the roles of Science and Religion in life cool
So religion answered the question by assuming some human-like being made it and then advices people follow that assumption. Amazing response. cheesy
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

So religion answered the question by assuming and ensuring people follow that assunption. Amazing response. cheesy

Meaning you lied about following my posts on this thread , because being a creator/intelligent designer isnt the only description of God I gave on here.

B... but .. but ... You still haven't given the initial conditions of the big bang I asked for cool wink wink
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

.... human-like being....

some robots are designed in the likeness of man , are we safe to describe man as robot-like ? - thats me reasoning like you though undecided

God - "superhuman" "superman"
man- "superobot" "turbomechman" "supertinman

Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Stconvict(m): 2:23am On Aug 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Meaning you lied about following my posts on this thread , because being a creator/intelligent designer isnt the only description of God I gave on here.

B... but .. but ... You still haven't given the initial conditions of the big bang I asked for cool wink wink
That the universe expanded from a singularity, an extremely hot and dense state, to sub-atomic particles and then to atomic particles which keeps expanding and grows into complex formations that represent the universe. I'm not very good in the theory of relativity, but this description given by scientists (who have been given us facts rather myths) is good enough for me. You guys are only simplifying and objectifying the concept. There is no human-like being behind any of it.
I still question BBT though, but it still makes sense to me more than the one you are giving me right now.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Stconvict(m): 2:34am On Aug 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

some robots are designed in the likeness of man , are we safe to describe man as robot-like ? - thats me reasoning like you though undecided
God - "superhuman" "superman"
man- "superobot" "turbomechman" "supertinman
So because man created robots, man too must be created by something. Actually no one is really disputing that. Sperms and ova did the job.
We don't just create robots and hide away from it. Another thing you don't know is that Robots, AI can be developed to surpass our intelligence and ultimately destroy the human race. Humans are physical, robots are physical, we reside in the same space and time. Why is god not physical? If humans are capable of cloning, then god should be able to create another version of himself. Which means there could be more of the same god right?
Your analogy is going to break your logic, so think carefully before you reply.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

That the universe expanded from a singularity, an extremely hot and dense state, to sub-atomic particles and then to atomic particles which keeps expanding and grows into complex formations that represent the universe.

I never asked for the explanation of the theory , I asked for the initial conditions of the theory .

I'm not very good in the theory of relativity, but this description given by scientists (who have been given us facts rather myths) is good enough for me. You guys are only simplifying and objectifying the concept.

What's mythical about the creation story ? Lay your complaints now

There is no human-like being behind any of it.

You really love magic shows - the big bang is one hell of a magic show !!!
I still question BBT though, but it still makes sense to me more than the one you are giving me right now.

Trust me the BBT doesnt make sense but there is a new exciting proposition - the universe has always existed !!!!
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

So because man created robots, man too must be created by something. Actually no one is really disputing that. Sperms and ova did the job.

Sperm and ova that arose naturally ? Wow !

Why is god not physical?

Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

This verse does not sound like He is not present .
If humans are capable of cloning, then god should be able to create another version of himself. Which means there could be more of the same god right?

@bold --- Now you are thinking ! I would have loved the discuss issues @ bold with you , howbeit , you are not a christian . I might end up confusing you .

Your analogy is going to break your logic, so think carefully before you reply.

Apparently it does not and didnt
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

AI can be developed to surpass our intelligence and ultimately destroy the human race.

You watch lots of movies though . Nothing can obliterate the human race . The aim of what you read and watch is to give you the impression that there is no God . Use your head !

Humans are physical, robots are physical, we reside in the same space and time.

God "resides" outside time and space - in a different dimension as winner01 described wink
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

That the universe expanded from a singularity, an extremely hot and dense state, to sub-atomic particles and then to atomic particles which keeps expanding and grows into complex formations that represent the universe. I'm not very good in the theory of relativity, but this description given by scientists (who have been given us facts rather myths) is good enough for me. You guys are only simplifying and objectifying the concept. There is no human-like being behind any of it.

Confirmed

1 Like

Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by UyiIredia(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

The reason for anything to exist is a question in itself and it baffles me always, but I don't weakly attribute it to a god. Doing that defies the logic. BBT is the best description I've gotten so far.

You're welcome to respond to the arguments in the OP. I would welcome a challenge.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Stconvict(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You watch lots of movies though . Nothing can obliterate the human race . The aim of what you read and watch is to give you the impression that there is no God . Use your head !
So you don't believe AI can surpass human intelligence? Wow, people are so ignorant in this part of the world. As a game dev, trust me AI will surpass human intelligence eventually and maybe one day decide to obliterate mankind. Pls do some research into AI before you talk further about the field.
KingEbukasBlog:

I never asked for the explanation of the theory , I asked for the initial conditions of the theory.
Nothingness maybe. And that's why I still question why anything exists. You can't attribute that to anything really.
KingEbukasBlog:

God "resides" outside time and space - in a different dimension as winner01 described wink
*sighs* You are one tough nut to crack.
You made some interesting points and you've gotten me to think even deeper. But some things still do not make sense!
Even he does exist then why hasn't he made any effort to prove his existence? So he left his creations alone to deal with the chaos he created in the first place?
One more thing, the way you mentioned dimensions shows you don't have an inkling about dimensions. I'm a mathematician and if god does exist in a higher dimension than ours (which is 3D) then a part of him should exist in this dimension. That also means he can never look like humans. However if your "different dimension" means a parallel dimension, then there is no way he could have made contact with our dimension nor create it.
KingEbukasBlog:

Isaiah 41:10
Science strives to explain, religion just tells you to believe what it says.
So you believe everything some guys you never know concocted up thousand or hundreds of years ago. Bible is obviously flawed, and as a 21st century man, you are very positive that it hasn't gone through edits along those years? And you are very sure the world was created just some thousands of years ago?
KingEbukasBlog:

Sperm and ova that arose naturally ? Wow !
KingEbukasBlog:

Confirmed
You contradict yourself here. If you acknowledge sperm and ova, why did you give me that picture about science.
It also applies to religion bro. We have also discovered that people will believe anything religious leaders or some ancient religious scribbles says.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Stconvict(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:
You're welcome to respond to the arguments in the OP. I would welcome a challenge.
*clears throat*
1.) Mentions of intelligent design everywhere. It is intelligent, it is organised, it is chaotic. Whatever! This claim that something is intelligent is still based on our own intelligence. Even if it has an intelligent design, that doesn't mean it was handcrafted or puffed out by some being. The being that designed everything must have been designed by another designer which also must have been designed by another designer. I sense an infinity series here, so let me just stop.
2.) Your use of natural is cloudy. Genetic code is as a result of adaptation and evolution! Future humans will be more evolved genetically, and more intelligent and probably there won't be any religious person left then.
3.) Believe it or not, consciousness is as a result of the electrical activities in your brain. Everything goes on in the brain. It is material-based. What makes you think it's not? You could also ask the same question about how we see: photons, retina, CNS and the brain. However, this is still an ongoing research, but your consciousness does not exclude your brain.
What am I missing here?
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by UyiIredia(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

*clears throat*
1.) Mentions of intelligent design everywhere. It is intelligent, it is organised, it is chaotic. Whatever! This claim that something is intelligent is still based on our own intelligence. Even if it has an intelligent design, that doesn't mean it was handcrafted or puffed out by some being. The being that designed everything must have been designed by another designer which also must have been designed by another designer. I sense an infinity series here, so let me just stop.
2.) Your use of natural is cloudy. Genetic code is as a result of adaptation and evolution! Future humans will be more evolved genetically, and more intelligent and probably there won't be any religious person left then.
3.) Believe it or not, consciousness is as a result of the electrical activities in your brain. Everything goes on in the brain. It is material-based. What makes you think it's not? You could also ask the same question about how we see: photons, retina, CNS and the brain. However, this is still an ongoing research, but your consciousness does not exclude your brain.
What am I missing here?

1) If you agree that an infinite regress of causes is illogical then an uncaused cause is a certainty. It's either the universe is uncaused or there's a Creator God of the universe that's uncaused. As such there can't be an infinite regress of Creator Gods.

2) It isn't. By natural, I mean non-living factors and processes in nature such as soil, rain, sunlight, oceans, thunder, weather etc. There's no established explanation for how the genetic code evolved.

3) But electrical activities simply give of heat and convert to other forms of energy depending on the context. But consciousness isn't a form of energy and certainly is not a physical thing, so it's existence is an exception that requires an explanation.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Stconvict(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

1) If you agree that an infinite regress of causes is illogical then an uncaused cause is a certainty. It's either the universe is uncaused or there's a Creator God of the universe that's uncaused. As such there can't be an infinite regress of Creator Gods.

2) It isn't. By natural, I mean non-living factors and processes in nature such as soil, rain, sunlight, oceans, thunder, weather etc. There's no established explanation for how the genetic code evolved.

3) But electrical activities simply give of heat and convert to other forms of energy depending on the context. But consciousness isn't a form of energy and certainly is not a physical thing, so it's existence is an exception that requires an explanation.

1.) Hmm... That's still something no one has figured out yet. That';s why you claim some being that's uncaused caused it to happen. How easy to say. Anything that's uncaused means it's uncaused (it can't exist in the first place). There can't be an effect without a cause.
2.) There are explanations, you are just not looking for them. Soil, rain, etc. all formed differently to be what they are. Humans formed from microscopic organisms and evolved to be what they are. Atoms run in everything. Different types of atoms.
3.) What makes you think it doesn't give off heat? Because you've touched your head and it is not hot. They are tiny electrical impulses and as such don't give off heat in noticeable amount. So what you are implying? That it is not electricity; that electroencephalograms are displaying fluid dynamics in the brain instead? Enlighten me.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by UyiIredia(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

1.) Hmm... That's still something no one has figured out yet. That';s why you claim some being that's uncaused caused it to happen. How easy to say. Anything that's uncaused means it's uncaused (it can't exist in the first place). There can't be an effect without a cause.
2.) There are explanations, you are just not looking for them. Soil, rain, etc. all formed differently to be what they are. Humans formed from microscopic organisms and evolved to be what they are. Atoms run in everything. Different types of atoms.
3.) What makes you think it doesn't give off heat? Because you've touched your head and it is not hot. They are tiny electrical impulses and as such don't give off heat in noticeable amount. So what you are implying? That it is not electricity; that electroencephalograms are displaying fluid dynamics in the brain instead? Enlighten me.

1) No, an uncaused thing would be eternal and so have always existed. It's easy to forget that causes don't stretch back endlessly OR that God being uncaused doesn't require a cause.

2) I have spent time looking and found them wanting. If you must make your case be clear on what it's about, in this case, a natural explanation for the origin of the genetic code. You've got none.

3) Read properly. I said electrical activities give off heat. I also mentioned that consciousness is neither a form of energy (like electricity) or a physical thing (like atoms). A fact you didn't deny.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Stconvict:

So you don't believe AI can surpass human intelligence? Wow, people are so ignorant in this part of the world. As a game dev, trust me AI will surpass human intelligence eventually and maybe one day decide to obliterate mankind. Pls do some research into AI before you talk further about the field.

Am being pragmatic ... joke's on you ?

Nothingness maybe. And that's why I still question why anything exists. You can't attribute that to anything really.

Ive answered this question before ...

*sighs* You are one tough nut to crack.
You made some interesting points and you've gotten me to think even deeper. But some things still do not make sense!
Even he does exist then why hasn't he made any effort to prove his existence? So he left his creations alone to deal with the chaos he created in the first place?

miracles ... healings ... changing people's lives etc ?

Where do you come from .. seriously?

One more thing, the way you mentioned dimensions shows you don't have an inkling about dimensions. I'm a mathematician and if god does exist in a higher dimension than ours (which is 3D) then a part of him should exist in this dimension. That also means he can never look like humans. However if your "different dimension" means a parallel dimension, then there is no way he could have made contact with our dimension nor create it.

Dimension - Measurable extent or quantity . In our world , time is measurable - hours , day , night , months , years - in God's "world" time is immeasurable thus He always exists . He has no beginning and end .

Science strives to explain, religion just tells you to believe what it says.

Science - basically the study of nature

Religion - basically the worship of God/gods

I wonder why people relate these two . Science has always been even during the bible times . Technology - applied science . In the bible , there were mentions of buildings , boats , physicians , musical instruments . The early people understood the basic ideas of life (Use of science ) and implemented their discoveries through the help of the Watchers ( applied science - technology ) .

Tell me , how come people , during the bible days , understood that if you take herbs it could cure you and off course know what type of herbs to take for a type of disease .

2 Chronicles 14 : 12

12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the Lord, but to the physicians.

[s][/s]

So you believe everything some guys you never know concocted up thousand or hundreds of years ago. Bible is obviously flawed, and as a 21st century man, you are very positive that it hasn't gone through edits along those years? And you are very sure the world was created just some thousands of years ago?

Actually , the earth was created billions of years ago but was restored six thousand years ago . I pity you , honestly undecided . Only people who want answers to various questions concerning the creation story , get them . Again ... I pity you

Matthew 7:7-8

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

You contradict yourself here. If you acknowledge sperm and ova, why did you give me that picture about science.

You didnt see any relation ? wink

It also applies to religion bro. We have also discovered that people will believe anything religious leaders or some ancient religious scribbles says.

Nope ... some people believe the bible stories are allegories and there are theistic evolutionists too .
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by UyiIredia(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Stconvict:

Funny thing about point 2 is that, even pagans long before Jesus knew that nature puffed out of empty space. A few years back Lawrence Krauss was yabbing about a universe from nothing as if it's a new thing. A wise King Solomon once said, 'there is nothing new under the sun.'

1 Like

Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by UyiIredia(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

he was already losing out ... no response implies succumbence

I hope I make as much MONEY as you make in the future.

1 Like

Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by UyiIredia(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2015
plaetton:
Lol.
You have already made these fallacious sunday school arguments many times before.

Maybe if you repeat them more often, then by dint of faith, they may become your own truth.

However, by repeating these lame, logically inconsistent pseudo arguments, you seem to be desperately seeking for a REASON to believe in the existence of god.

Yaga ! Mirror on the wall. Taking an equal but opposite stance to counter my argument. Johnydon22 is even times 2.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Kay17: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
By what method do you trace an immaterial effect to it's cause?
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by diybay(m): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=34376878]

God is self-existent

When "God" is said , basic descriptions of Him should come to mind

→ Supreme Being
→ Creator
→Wonder worker
→ Highly intelligent being

have u ever tot of who gave the name *God* to God?, obviously human did. have u ever tot of seeing the name *God* beyond it defining a being?.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Seun(m): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Three more proofs of God's existence:

1. We all know that flying is impossible. If you jump off a tall building while flapping your arms like a bird, you'll fall and die. If humans cannot fly, why is it that birds which are dumber and not as strong as us are able to fly? There is only one satisfactory explanation. Birds can fly because an intelligent being with many hands grabs birds when they flap their wings, lifts them up, and takes them to their destinations.

2. We all know that breathing under water is impossible. People who can't swim tend to drown in deep water. Divers have to carry oxygen tanks so they can breath underwater. Yet fish, which not as intelligent as human beings are able to spend all their time under water and not drown. This miraculous ability must have come from an intelligent being who constantly blows fresh air into every fish's lungs.

3. We all know that sand cannot think. Sand cannot do maths. Sand cannot play chess. Yet computer chips, which are made of sand, can do all these things. There must be an intelligent being that possesses the sand during microchip production and from that moment conducts all the tasks of intelligent reasoning that computers, which are made of chips, made of sand, perform. An intelligent being who makes sand smart.

In each of the above cases the intelligent being is God. He holds birds in the sky, blows the fish, and makes sand intelligent like himself.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Codedrock(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Seun:

1. We all know that flying is impossible. If you jump off a tall building while flapping your arms like a bird, you'll fall and die. If humans cannot fly, why is it that birds which are dumber and not as strong as us are able to fly? There is only one satisfactory explanation. Birds can fly because an intelligent being with many hands grabs birds when they flap their wings, lifts them up, and takes them to their destinations.

2. We all know that breathing under water is impossible. People who can't swim tend to drown in deep water. Divers have to carry oxygen tanks so they can breath underwater. Yet fish, which not as intelligent as human beings are able to spend all their time under water and not drown. This miraculous ability must have come from an intelligent being who constantly blows fresh air into every fish's lungs.

3. We all know that sand cannot think. Sand cannot do maths. Sand cannot play chess. Yet computer chips, which are made of sand, can do all this things. There must be an intelligent being that possesses the sand during microchip production and from that moment conducts all the tasks of intelligent reasoning that computers, which are made of chips, made of sand, perform. An intelligent being who makes sand smart.

In each of the above cases the intelligent being is God. He holds birds in the sky, blows the fish, and makes sand intelligent like himself.

Wait... You are not atheist?
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Joshthefirst(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Seun:
3. We all know that sand cannot think. Sand cannot do maths. Sand cannot play chess. Yet computer chips, which are made of sand, can do all this things. There must be an intelligent being that possesses the sand during microchip production and from that moment conducts all the tasks of intelligent reasoning that computers, which are made of chips, made of sand, perform. An intelligent being who makes sand smart.

Very funny seun.

Unfortunately without God all you have is meaninglessness. Your very existence and the existence of this forum is idi.otic and without purpose. We're all a cosmic accident. It is meaningless and idiot.ic to try to make a better life. It is meaningless and idiot.tic to hope for human advancement. It is meaningless and idiot.tic to teach your children and see them grow. Because existence itself is meaningless.

Here's one proof of God's existence: The fact that life itself is wired to survive and have purpose is proof.

If you think it isn't, then there's no need to react to this post, or to even be on nairaland. The best thing to do is to shut down nairaland and hang yourself.

Even self gratification is meaningless.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Joshthefirst(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Codedrock:

Wait... You are not atheist?
You can't recognize sarcastic mockery?
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by TruthHurts1(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Seun:

I doubt if the writer of this twaddle is the real Seun Osewa who founded Nairaland.
If it is indeed him then we are a funny country if even our techies are so bereft of a basic understanding about how the laws of physics work.
Some birds fly because their wings and bodies have evolved the necessary aerodynamic properties and features that enable them to function in flight. Any bright JSS student with a minimum grasp of Newtonian physics and the laws of gravity will understand that fact, but the founder of Nairaland apparently does not. What a shame.
I'd advise Mr. Osewa to go back to the school which certified him as a graduate and ask for a refund of all the tuition money he gave them, from year one to graduation because they have failed him.
Re: Three Arguments For God's Existence by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I doubt if the writer of this twaddle is the real Seun Osewa who founded Nairaland.
If it is indeed him then we are a funny country if even our techies are so bereft of a basic understanding about how the laws of physics work.
Some birds fly because their wings and bodies have evolved the necessary aerodynamic properties and features that enable them to function in flight. Any bright JSS student with a minimum grasp of Newtonian physics and the laws of gravity will understand that fact, but the founder of Nairaland apparently does not. What a shame.
I'd advise Mr. Osewa to go back to the school which certified him as a graduate and ask for a refund of all the tuition money he gave them, from year one to graduation because they have failed him.
You are the one to get a refund. So you don't understand sarcasm? Then the internet must be a very horrible place for you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.