Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,371 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are (21636 Views)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / What Is The Percent Of Non-hausa Speaking Fulanis That Only Speak Fulfulde / Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Elyas: 12:48am On Jun 03, 2015
A Somali clan that travelled too far into Bantusland ( Nigeria). We demand their immediate repatriation.

Btw is Nigeria's new President Fulani

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=366347

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by tpiadotcom: 1:27am On Jun 03, 2015
he's half Fulani.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by anonymous6(f): 1:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Fulani people have no connection to Somalia lol, and nigeria/Nigerians are not Bantu
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples

Your so desperate ayanle that your going all the way to nigeria and finding a tribe to connect with since Somalia is basically the country of black hawk down. This forum is not Somaliland it's nairaland

6 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by anonymous6(f): 2:00am On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:
he's half Fulani.

You are right his father is Fulani and his mother is Hausa/kanuri
http://www.informationng.com/2012/12/i-have-not-forgiven-obasanjo-buhari-bares-it-all-in-new-interview.html

He is a mix of three tribes the op is a Somali troll

5 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Elyas: 4:26am On Jun 03, 2015
anonymous6:

You are right his father is Fulani and his mother is Hausa/kanuri
http://www.informationng.com/2012/12/i-have-not-forgiven-obasanjo-buhari-bares-it-all-in-new-interview.html

He is a mix of three tribes the op is a Somali troll

How did you arrived at this troll conclusion ?
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 4:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Elyas:

Because it's you Axum, stop trying to say we are Somali, We are Fulbe

3 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 5:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Elyas:
A Somali clan that travelled too far into Bantusland ( Nigeria). We demand their immediate repatriation.

Yes Buhari and his wife the new first lady are both Fulanis.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 5:03am On Jun 03, 2015
@OmarBah e YonkijiSappo, mi noddi on. Noy habaru dediraabe
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 5:05am On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:
he's half Fulani.

In Nigeria, you are what your father is. Are you not Nigerian? Therefore, Buhari is a Pullo
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by kaura5000: 5:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

In Nigeria, you are what your father is. Are you not Nigerian? Therefore, Buhari is a Pullo
yes nigeria ancestry is trace through father but that been said they is a difference between aisha buhari who is pure pullo and muhammadu buhari who is half fulani and half hausa you can't just discard a persons mother's ancestry when he himself aknowledged it

4 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 5:16am On Jun 03, 2015
kaura5000:
yes nigeria ancestry is trace through father but that been said they is a difference between aisha buhari who is pure pullo and muhammadu buhari who is half fulani and half hausa you can't just discard a persons mother's ancestry when he himself acknowledged it

Alright Hausa queen
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by kaura5000: 5:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

and most especially we in the north west dont categorize people based on tribes.. our division is mostly based on.. katsinawas,kanawas,sakkwataws etc a hausa,fulani,kanuri etc can all be bakane, bakatsine at same time
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Elyas: 5:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

Congrats to you guys bc you've upgraded from a silverback to a regular individual
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 5:25am On Jun 03, 2015
kaura5000:
and most especially we in the north west dont categorize people based on tribes.. our division is mostly based on.. katsinawas,kanawas,sakkwataws etc a hausa,fulani,kanuri etc can all be bakane, bakatsine at same time

Those are all Hausa sub groups, Sakkwataws, Kanawas, Katsinawas all Hausa speaking groups. We in the North East are proud of our Fulani language and will never fully abandon it for Hausa cheesy cheesy Even if a beautiful Hausa woman tried to subjugate me with her beautiful feet, I wouldn't give in
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 5:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Elyas:

Congrats to you guys bc you've upgraded from a silverback to a regular individual

We've upgraded from a wuss to a warrior.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2015
nice to see another Somali here. waryaa are u on tiny chat.com
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 6:04am On Jun 03, 2015
axum:

Come on man Elyas is you. Your writing styles are the same.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

Come on man Elyas is you. Your writing styles are the same.

I swear its not me, i have never lied about my identity in 3 years i been on nairaland, why start now?

besides i have made a full circle, i like u guys now. lmao

Tired of writing and trolling about stuff.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Elyas:

By now,you should know that Somalis or whatever are considered losers in Africa. Nobody care about somali and the people that live there. I would research about Ghana,Ethiopia,South Africa before sparing my thought on somali. Fulanis are not Somalis and they don't speak a Cushite,Semitic, Afroasiatic language. Nigerians are not Bantus either. Probably you should look for semitic speakers and arab nomads before getting obesssed over fulani. You only share same religion with them,not history,culture,origin and language.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2015
axum:

I swear its not me, i have never lied about my identity in 3 years i been on nairaland, why start now?

I think deep down you always liked us. Your trolling was epic.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Elyas: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
axum:

He is right..I am not him..I am a Somalinet legend
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by adamskutty(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Elyas:

YES! They are fulanis and what is ur business with nigerian affairs, somali boy?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by adamskutty(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
axum:
when will u invite ur sisters? cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by tpiadotcom: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

Because it's you Axum, stop trying to say we are Somali, We are Fulbe

He's not axum.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by tpiadotcom: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

Buhari is mixed Fulani since he is of Kanuri and Hausa ancestry as well .

Fulaman198:

He is Fulani but mixed.

Btw, are you certain his father was not mixed also, just asking.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by adamskutty(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Puntite:
Fulani are berber mixed with west africans

They are essentially half Berber/somali and half jareer bantu!

hahah! Is this a joke, fulanis mixed?It is just like saying somalis are mixed? This is an insult to the descendants of the noble uthman dan fodio. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Puntite:

Do you have problem with Bantu? Somali is yet to achieve half of what they achieved in Africa. Somali = Desert people +Arab kids + Terrorist. No sugar coating it. Besides, Fulanis speak a Niger Kodorfian language not berber or somalia language. They are a senegambia sahelian people spread all over West Africa so picking up certain features or mixing up with certain people is not out of place. Right now,the World is focused on Emerging Super powers of Africa which somali isn't part of. Stop ranting trash on NAIRALAND.
Stupid fellows like these are the main reason why the Western world would keep dividing and controlling Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:

He's not axum.

Look at his posts. You can clearly see it's Axum

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Puntite:

Nice attempt at a troll post

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:

He's not axum.

LOL. Really?

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Fulaman198(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Do you have problem with Bantu? Somali is yet to achieve half of what they achieved in Africa. Somali = Desert people +Arab kids + Terrorist. No sugar coating it. Besides, Fulanis speak a Niger Kodorfian language not berber or somalia language. They are a senegambia sahelian people spread all over West Africa so picking up certain features or mixing up with certain people is not out of place. Right now,the World is focused on Emerging Super powers of Africa which somali isn't part of. Stop ranting trash on NAIRALAND.
Stupid fellows like these are the main reason why the Western world would keep dividing and controlling Africa.

In the Fulani culture it is woda (forbidden) to mix. The resulting offspring often don't know the language and thus become "Haabe".

For example, Thomas Sankara was half Fulani on his mom's side. I don't think he spoke Fulfulde as a result. You need both parents typically speaking to be Fulani to produce a true Fulani child. Look at Hausa-Fulbe land in the Northwestern part of this country. All the so-called Fulani there can't speak 1 kobo of Fulfulde and can only speak Hausa. Whereas in the Northeastern part of the country, you will find true Fulani (Fulbe) like myself that can speak unadulterated Fulfulde and can communicate with Fulani from any part of West Africa (Guinea, Senegal, Niger, Benin Republic, Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad, etc).

Cameroonian/Nigerian Fulani living in the Adamawa, Gombe and Taraba regions are true Fulbe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari; Ndigbo Nile Biko Bianu O. / Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Ooni Of Ife In His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.