Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are (21769 Views)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / What Is The Percent Of Non-hausa Speaking Fulanis That Only Speak Fulfulde / Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You are still writing rubbish though. Africa is a huge continent,i can't remember saying claming you or any desert monkey. You are worse than an White racist!

Just because i dont identify with you I am a racist? You are ignorant. You are a crazed afrocentric, who use people in parts of Africa in order to uplift yourself and your kind because you take to heart the racist views whites have of you.

Leave my people out of this.

Worry about the Bantus who wear wigs on their heads and try to act like their white. Worry about the Bantu men who think they have entered paradise if they marry a white woman. marry about the bantu men who mistreat bantu women and seek white women, worry about bantus in places like ghana who pay thousands of dollars for the sperm of whites so they can have half white babes because they are better treated in ghana than full bantus.

Somalis/Ethiopians and how we view ourselfs should be the least of your problems.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:
Your logic is mute. Race is a social construct. Stop hanging on to it for dear life. We all know the reason why you care about Somalis/Ethiopians identifying as Black is because it uplifts Bantus and gets rid of the view that Blaks are incapable of having a culture or looking good.

You should care more about your bantus and form a country with them, instead of killing each other over who is what tribe. Stop focusing your attention on the horn of africa, where u are disliked are seen as former slaves. You some how thing we are afrocentric when that couldn't be farther from the truth.

You like to say we are black, but hide from the fact that race is a social construct and is constructed differently in every part of the world. and self identification /culture/ religon/ language is more important than anything. Besides by your logic if u identify as Negroid because thats what they labeled u because they were ur slave masters. We are not slaves to whites, and even some of them like to claim us as caucasoid (not white), but caucasoid skull shape, features.

On top of that we in the horn have on history with Bantus, aside enslaving your kind, and our culture is much more similar to arabs, and our language family is that of the Arabs/Jews/Berbers.

All that being said, we iddentify neither with Arabs/Whites/Negroids, but identify as Somali/Habesha.

So Bleep off and stop trying to claim people who dislike u.
First of all, Bantu is a language group from the larger Niger congo family,the Biggest Language group in Africa. It is not a race! You should know this by now. I don't care about Horners,i only care that they are Arab puppets causing strife and mayham on the African continent. You keep focusing horners down our throats like they matter. Sorry, Nigerians don't care for them,we hardly think about somalia or horners.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

First of all, Bantu is a language group from the larger Niger congo family,the Biggest Language group in Africa. It is not a race! You should know this by now. I don't care about Horners,i only care that they are Arab puppets causing strife and mayham on the African continent. You keep focusing horners down our throats like they matter. Sorry, Nigerians don't care for them,we hardly think about somalia or horners.

Just as how i have told u that race is a social construct, Somalis/Ethiopians view non Horn africans in sub-Saharan africa as Bantu (Negroid).

No one is forcing anyone down your throat, its your people who i first even came here discussing Horn DNA, and our women and their hair and noses.

Your people are a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong, you have no self esteem nor any shame.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

Just because i dont identify with you I am a racist? You are ignorant. You are a crazed afrocentric, who use people in parts of Africa in order to uplift yourself and your kind because you take to heart the racist views whites have of you.

Leave my people out of this.

Worry about the Bantus who wear wigs on their heads and try to act like their white. Worry about the Bantu men who think they have entered paradise if they marry a white woman. marry about the bantu men who mistreat bantu women and seek white women, worry about bantus in places like ghana who pay thousands of dollars for the sperm of whites so they can have half white babes because they are better treated in ghana than full bantus.

Somalis/Ethiopians and how we view ourselfs should be the least of your problems.
What a pity! Nobody was discussing about Somalia,you initiated the topic yourself,so we are you whinning like an Idio-t?
How you classify yourself does not bother me. You are obsessed with Nigerians,otherwise you wouldn't keep opening silly threads like this.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

Just as how i have told u that race is a social construct, Somalis/Ethiopians view non Horn africans in sub-Saharan africa as Bantu (Negroid).

No one is forcing anyone down your throat, its your people who i first even came here discussing Horn DNA, and our women and their hair and noses.

Your people are a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong, you have no self esteem nor any shame.
I don't have the time to debate over childish subjects like beauty or hair textures. Ironically,you are obsessed with people you call Negriod.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

If you call them negriods,they call you Arab children. That is what you are. You lost you culture, attire, religion to the Arabs that raped Somalia.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

What a pity! Nobody was discussing about Somalia,you initiated the topic yourself,so we are you whinning like an Idio-t?
How you classify yourself does not bother me. You are obsessed with Nigerians,otherwise you wouldn't keep opening silly threads like this.

This is not my thread. Your obsession with us clearly is shown by how you care about us and what we should identify as.

Grow up and realize that their is more to life than race. Try to better yourself and leave people who want nothing to do with you alone.

Stop blaming all your problems on whites, its not their fault your people are backwards and sold each other in to slavery. Your afrocentric views

which involves your saviors (Somali/Ethiopians/Eritreans) largely stems from this need to build an image that counters the ones white have of you.

Bug off and get a life.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

You should be more ashamed that Somalia is the worst country in Africa. No culture,no indigenous religion or lifestyle. Every other country still has its AFricaness close to it. I don't even blame you for rejecting Africa.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
axum:

This is not my thread. Your obsession with us clearly is shown by how you care about us and what we should identify as.

Grow up and realize that their is more to life than race. Try to better yourself and leave people who want nothing to do with you alone.

Stop blaming all your problems on whites, its not their fault your people are backwards and sold each other in to slavery. Your afrocentric views

which involves your saviors (Somali/Ethiopians/Eritreans) largely stems from this need to build an image that counters the ones white have of you.

Bug off and get a life.
You have already created threads like these. Don't you have a home forum. Must you keep prostituting yourself and your arabic self in front of Nigerians. Who is blaming whites? I have not mentioned any white person here. What trash are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

If you call them negriods,they call you Arab children. That is what you are. You lost you culture, attire, religion to the Arabs that raped Somalia.

1. As always you are self projecting.

2. Somalis have their own language

3. Somalis became muslim before Islam reached Egypt, Iraq, Palestine.

4. Northern Somalia was the place Arabs sought refuge when the Prophet Mohamed's followers were being persecuted.

5. Despite living only 20 miles from Arabs and trading with them for thousands of years, we have maintained our own culture, language, customs.

6. The Somali language is in the same family as Arabic/Hebrew/Berber. Ethiopian languages are semiotic and some are Cushitic. Our languages are older than Arabs, and so is our culture.

7. They have our DNA, and not the other way around.

Finally, stop obsessing with us, and stop self projecting every time you make an argument and assuming everyone in Africa is a slave who has no culture and cant defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You should be more ashamed that Somalia is the worst country in Africa. No culture,no indigenous religion or lifestyle. Every other country still has its AFricaness close to it. I don't even blame you for rejecting Africa.

If by Africanness you think that means anything to me u are sadly mistaken.

If you think being the slave of whites, and having a european language as your official language makes you african your mistaken.

Your a diluted afrocentric who genuinely thinks I am offended that you think i am not african. lmao

by the way, Somali culture is more authentic and undisturbed than any bantu culture. We have the oldest man made laws in the world still in practice 'xeer system'.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

4. Northern Somalia was the place Arabs sought refuge when the Prophet Mohamed's followers were being persecuted.

5. Despite living only 20 miles from Arabs and trading with them for thousands of years, we have maintained our own culture, language, customs.

6. The Somali language is in the same family as Arabic/Hebrew/Berber. Ethiopian languages are semiotic and some are Cushitic. Our languages are older than Arabs, and so is our culture.

Finally, stop obsessing with us, and stop self projecting every time you make an argument and assuming everyone in Africa is a slave who has no culture and cant defend themselves.

Historically, Arabs migrated to somali. They influened your language and Dna. You adopted their religion and lifestyle. The dna you are ranting about was not manufacted in the Horn of Africa. The dna that holds every African together is the E haplogroup. Unfortunately, dna experts will tell you that E and West African haplogroup is older than Somali or Arabic haplogroup.
Hate it or love it, you have more indigenous African dna than any Somali/Arabic dna whatever.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

If by Africanness you think that means anything to me u are sadly mistaken.

If you think being the slave of whites, and having a european language as your official language makes you african your mistaken.

Your a diluted afrocentric who genuinely thinks I am offended that you think i am not african. lmao

by the way, Somali culture is more authentic and undisturbed than any bantu culture. We have the oldest man made laws in the world still in practice 'xeer system'.

Historically,People that study African culture look towars sub saharan culture as the real African culture,that is very obvious. Somali horm culture has long been tinted by Arabic, South East Asian and middle east culture. You are only practicing a watered down stuff,i doubt you have a culture.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Nobody is obsessing with hunger infested bugs. You are the one that is obsessed with Nigerians always looking for avenues to exchange words with them. You can't do without nairaland, it's a pity!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Fool! I was expecting you to list how you are different from other Africans. If you repeat your stupi-d story of slavery and phenotypes. Then same opinion can be applied to Europe or Asia. Going by your analogy ,nobody is Asian,European or African. Cos the same white people are even more different,yet they celebrate their diversity and move along. Only an idiotic African creates stupid thread because of mere facial phenotypes.
Dreg of Africa! Bug off NAIRALAND,STOP PROSTITUTING YOURSELF IN FRONT OF NIGERIANS. MOVE OVER TO YOUR somaliland,THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ONE AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by ArtanK(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2015
Damn there is too much pseudo science to debunk.

Ihuomadinihu, Somalis are indigenous sub saharan Africans. Not Arab.

Axum or shall I say 'fieldmarshalmenace' from Somalinet. I've finally figured out who you are lol. I signed up to Somalinet like a week ago but I'm still waiting to on the moderators' approval. The first thing I'll do is to put you on blast. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2015
ArtanK:

Axum or shall I say 'fieldmarshalmenace' from Somalinet. I've finally figured out who you are lol. I signed up to Somalinet like a week ago but I'm still waiting to on the moderators' approval. The first thing I'll do is to put you on blast. grin
Dna already proves East and West Africa come from the same dna tree. Am only feeding his rubbish,snice he appalled by the word ''African''

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by ArtanK(m): 1:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Dna already proves East and West Africa come from the same dna tree. Am only feeding his rubbish,snice he appalled by the word ''African''

The vast majority of Africans share a common ancestor but that was over 40,000-50,000 years ago. The same can be said about all humans in general.

No one takes him serious, so I suggest you either ignore him or troll back at him lol.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 5:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

So do all human beings, Horners have DNA that is older than anyone

You will do anything to claim proximity to Somalis/Ethiopians pathetic

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 5:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Historically, Arabs migrated to somali. They influened your language and Dna. You adopted their religion and lifestyle. The dna you are ranting about was not manufacted in the Horn of Africa. The dna that holds every African together is the E haplogroup. Unfortunately, dna experts will tell you that E and West African haplogroup is older than Somali or Arabic haplogroup.
Hate it or love it, you have more indigenous African dna than any Somali/Arabic dna whatever.

Indegninous doesnt mean black. Africa is just a name, and its the place where humanity started, stop claiming people who dont want anything to do with u fucking nigggggggger
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 5:45am On Jun 08, 2015
ArtanK:

I have been discovered, i will make sure you never get approved. cheesy
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 5:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Historically,People that study African culture look towars sub saharan culture as the real African culture,that is very obvious. Somali horm culture has long been tinted by Arabic, South East Asian and middle east culture. You are only practicing a watered down stuff,i doubt you have a culture.

Idiot, ur bantu who was slave to every race including somalis and ethiopians, and your telling me about culture, you subhuman primate.

Our culture has given rise to ancient egypt and is long as human species and our language family has given rise to arabic and hebrew.

you are a devolved creature who mated with gorillas in the jungles when left to ur own devices.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 6:28am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Idiot, ur bantu who was slave to every race including somalis and ethiopians, and your telling me about culture, you subhuman primate.

Our culture has given rise to ancient egypt and is long as human species and our language family has given rise to arabic and hebrew.

you are a devolved creature who mated with gorillas in the jungles when left to ur own devices.
Sorry,to all white racist out there,all Africans come from monkies. So Somali is not exempted,you are just an Arab monkey.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

You don't have a culture,so you did not develop anything. The people you call Egyptians were Black Africans before they were invaded by other cultures. Every reasonable human being knows that. Bantus are better,smarter,stronger and richer than you,so quit ranting about them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 6:36am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Indegninous doesnt mean black. Africa is just a name, and its the place where humanity started, stop claiming people who dont want anything to do with u fucking nigggggggger
Yes,am not interested in Somalia. But you are interested in Nigerians and Bantu. There is always a limit to every obsession,stop parading your useless opinion here. We are not interested.
Nobody is claming you. Why should we claim Arab slaves, terrorist, hungry and sick people?I believe you are psychotic.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

So do all human beings, Horners have DNA that is older than anyone

You will do anything to claim proximity to Somalis/Ethiopians pathetic
Somali is already in Africa,i don't need to claim them. I don't even understand what your problem is. You hate people that are better than you. You come to their forum and spew all sorts of trash to make yourself feel better? That is beyond pathetic. Nigerians don't have any time to spend on poverty invested somali,you are just creating a picture that doesn't exist. Arab Baboon! You will keep Apeing your Arab fathers and masters. I laugh whenever i hear about horners trying to fight racism around the world,that shows you that you are also perceived as Baboons.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2015
ArtanK:

The vast majority of Africans share a common ancestor but that was over 40,000-50,000 years ago. The same can be said about all humans in general.

No one takes him serious, so I suggest you either ignore him or troll back at him lol.
He should be banned from this site. It is ridiculous that he is allowed to come here and rant rubbish about a group of people. The Mods are not doing their jobs properly.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Stppppid negroid, show respect to your master (Somalis).

If you ever spoke to me like this, I would hang you from a tree, like we somalis did to bantus for 400 years in Somalia.
Lol, am not Bantu. Besides,Bantu are 100 times more superior than skeleton somali. You can ask your Arab and Caucasoid masters.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

He should be banned from this site. It is ridiculous that he is allowed to come here and rant rubbish about a group of people. The Mods are not doing their jobs properly.

He thrives because of the audience he gets. If everyone ignored his posts....

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Egyptians were not Bantu, they spoke the same language family as Somalis/Ethiopians, they themselves talk about how they traded and visited Puntland (somalia) aka land of punt.

Our culture is pure and no one has taken us over, mean while ur entire race has been slaves for more than 500 years. You now speak european languages as your national languages.

Somalia/Ethiopia/Eritrea are the only countries that have their national language as their ethnic language. Our culture is intact and is older than any thing in bantuland. So shut ur gorilla looking niggggggger looking self up and try to evolve into a human you hair hat wearing hooligan.
Ancient Egyptians have Sub saharan dna,so they were clearly Sub saharans before other people joined them. Somali has never produced anything in Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Similarities Between The Igbo And Other Eastern Peoples / Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation / M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.