Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are (21774 Views)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / What Is The Percent Of Non-hausa Speaking Fulanis That Only Speak Fulfulde / Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ajuran:

1. National identity is not fluid in Somalia. As people care and identify with being Somali even though they may live in Ethiopia or Kenya. So Somalis as an ethnic group have played a very large role in Ethiopian history.

2. As for clannish wars, their are only war between the federal government and Alshabaab.

3. I rather be a Somali camel herder with a proud history of self reliance and keeping my culture and protecting our land, than a Bantu who wears a wigs who comes from a people whose only acccomplishment for the past 500 years is just simply being enslaved.
There are full blown clan wars in Somalia. At least, the international media covered it. Dictatorship has been done like numerous times...
You just ranting about nothing in particular. Ironically, ETH invasion is genesis of your faliure in Africa.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Leave ETH alone and argue along the lines of what you achieved in Africa in the 21st century apart from your terrorist connections. That is what i wanna read not this trash you are posting.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ihuomadinihu:

There are full blown clan wars in Somalia. At least, the international media covered it. Dictatorship has been done like numerous times...
You just ranting about nothing in particular. Ironically, ETH invasion is genesis of your faliure in Africa.

Clan wars? The only war is between Somali government and Alshbaab. You need to read the date of the articles that you read
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Leave ETH alone and argue along the lines of what you achieved in Africa in the 21st century apart from your terrorist connections. That is what i wanna read not this trash you are posting.

1. I find it ironic that the Ethiopia you look up to is nothing like what you think.

2. Ethiopia is a country run by Amahara, Oromo, Somali (Cushitic peoples) and they all look down and have enslaved Negroids.

3. Picking and choosing different times of accomplishment means nothing to me. Somalis have done great in every time period of history.

4. Meanwhile Bantus have done nothing but be slaves for the past 500 years.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Your own bantu even admit that Horn Africans(Somali,Habeshas) are better looking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tigg4zHkqE
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ajuran:

1. I find it ironic that the Ethiopia you look up to is nothing like what you think.

2. Ethiopia is a country run by Amahara, Oromo, Somali (Cushitic peoples) and they all look down and have enslaved Negroids.

3. Picking and choosing different times of accomplishment means nothing to me. Somalis have done great in every time period of history.

Lol,how stupi-d! You are the one going on and on about ETH not I. They don't see you as humans,but mere terrorist you they have come to help. As late as 2006, they had to take over Somali to stop your blood thirtsty terrorists. Even Kenya had to come in and help. Are you still on slavery? Lol. Come what may, Somalia is a rubbish state.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ajuran:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Clan wars? The only war is between Somali government and Alshbaab. You need to read the date of the articles that you read
Your terrorist president already confirmed the inter clan wars. So shut the F up! You apparently don't know anyother thing than abusing people better than you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,how stupi-d! You are the one going on and on about ETH not I. They don't see you as humans,but mere terrorist you they have come to help. As late as 2006, they had to take over Somali to stop your blood thirtsty terrorists. Even Kenya had to come in and help. Are you still on slavery? Lol. Come what may, Somalia is a rubbish state.

You dumb h0e, you are a slave even in the Ethiopia that you worship.

I have many Ethiopian friends and they view Somalis as brothers, and see each other same race, than say the Negroids who have been slaves in somalia and ethiopia.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
You are still on the same BS! I was expecting something different. Somali is akin to poverty and terrorism. Look for a better point...

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Guess it's time to say goodbye. You only keep repeating the same bullshi't!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Your terrorist president already confirmed the inter clan wars. So shut the F up! You apparently don't know anyother thing than abusing people better than you.

Terrorist president? You must be ill informed and uneducated, here I am with a 4 year degree talking to a Negroid with a primary education.

Good bye
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ajuran:

Terrorist president? You must be ill informed and uneducated, here I am with a 4 year degree talking to a Negroid with a primary education.

Good bye
Somali is a land controlled by terrorist,no addition,no subtraction. Good bye and get the hell out of a Nigerian forum. The world has developed,by now you should be content on your somaliland or whatever you call it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 6:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Ajuran:

You will always be a slave, who looks ape like.
Is that all? How foolis-h! You don't understand goodbye or what?
I am a Full African and Nigerian.
People that left Africa are found in the Americas and the Caribbean. Their suffering and ordeal stopped a long time ago,therefore nobody use the word 'slave' for anybody in the 21st century.
You have to grow up and start making coherent sense if you want to be taken seriously.
Ironically, you people are the ugliest of all Africans with Buck teeth, tiny arms and legs and gigantic foreheads. Somali is nothing to write home about. A land of poverty,war,famine, hunger,drought,ethnic violence,unhospitable,illiteracy,terrorism, ungovernable,backwardness. I can go on and on.
Just stay back in somalia and keep apeing your Arab and Caucasoid masters. You are learning well.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2015
^ You need a man in ur life cheesy
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by sonzo666: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ajuran:

going from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgtjcLSmkjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkbjgV_WnIA

to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1BlbMp8vZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQLyCv_GDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFf7b6qqhdg
takes time.Pace yourselves up coz the journey is long and tough.Bantu are waiting for at the finishing line grin grin shocked
to this:
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by sonzo666: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
axum:

Again all you do is self project.

When Somalis defeated the Portuguese in the 1500's, your people were being sold as cattle.

Somalia was the first country in AFRICA to be bombed by planes, and the country in Africa with the longest anti colonial war fighting against Ethiopia, Britain, and Italy, and France at the same time.

The Europeans came to Somalia in the 1900's, and those regions were not controlled by them as the Somalis actively fought them. In Southern Somalia the Italians and Somalis were on the same side fighting against Ethiopia so they can reglaim the ethiopian somali region of Ogaden.

Go learn history. Your people have been slaves to Somalis, Arabs, Ethiopians, Whites, every race on earth.

Somalias official language is Somali, every Negroid country has a european official language as their official language in their country.
You are a typical ignorant zoomali!Kongo people were the first people in Africa to defeat Europeans(portugueses) and portugueses never conquer the kongo empire.Without turks help,portuguese would have enslaved zoomalis.Arabs civilized you and gave you an identity.
Read this:

This is what an Arab traveller/writer wrote about somali women in the 13th century.

Ibn-al Mujawir(1232)(Tarikh al-Mustabsir)(Guide to Arabia)
A word on the shamelessness of Somali women (nisa al-barabir). When a Somali women is quarreling with another, she removes all her clothes, slaps her breasts, claps, jumps up and down and her eyes stare piercingly into the face of the other (tasluq ayna-ha fi wajh sahibat-ha). Both of them are now (as if) sleeping, then bending over; now laughing and crying; then scowling and repressing (their feelings). She plucks out her pubic hair, sprinkling it into the air. She put her finger into her v@gina and makes the other lick her v@ginal juices (min rahim-ha). Or she pushes her finger into her @nus and makes her adversary smell the excrement. Whatever one does, the other does also. I have never seen (anyone more shameless, dirtier and more immodest than the Somalis – may God give them no reward for their being Muslims.*

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
No way the fulanis and somalis are the same people. How do I know? Its simple, fulani women are beautiful, but somalians are out of bounds! They are the perfect mix of vanilla and chocolate, while the fulanis are plain vanilla or plain chocolate. That being said, Somalian women are a slice of heaven but Somalia SUCKS! No offense. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
ZoranderGraeme:
No way the fulanis and somalis are the same people. How do I know? Its simple, fulani women are beautiful, but somalians are out of bounds! They are the perfect mix of vanilla and chocolate, while the fulanis are plain vanilla or plain chocolate. That being said, Somalian women are a slice of heaven but Somalia SUCKS! No offense. Lol!

Somali women look a lot like women from Ethiopia and eritrea except our women are a little taller. But Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans are related.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1495482_dd3ba976584811e382810ee93d32a936_8_jpgbdcb65ca7d220a23c8f8ede2e909c4fe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2006488_tumblrn0yw57jmdg1qdqgjdo21280_jpeg427a58a1585818c3c9907c38cd7a5c91
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by sonzo666: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
True Somalis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01H6IHM7Fyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXRAK864M10
So instead of posting hand-picked pictures of arabo-somalis mixed-races,post us pictures of original Somalis who are among the darkest Africans you can get
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=Ajuran post=34566145]

1. You have a simple time understanding basic facts.

2. Much of the history of Ethiopia is Somali history. As Somalis didnt magically appear out of nowhere. Somali was an identity that arose after Islam, the eastern part of Ethiopia closest to Arabia (where arabs settled because of refuge) slowly adopted Islam and traded with Arabs. That eastern region began to identify more and more together until a Somali identity arose. This is when we Somalis invaded Ethiopia.

3. Any Ethiopian will tell you this, as they regret ever allowing Arabs to seek refugee because it led to the disintegration of Ethiopia. This is why Somalis began to brake off, eventually Eritrea and Djibouti broke off as well.

4. The entire horn (Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti) are the same people and are Cushitic people. They are closely related to Nubians in Sudan too and all the way into southern egypt, thus why we speak the same language family. We even invaded into Negroid land, and used them as slaves. Unfortunately for Ethiopia, the empire got too large and diverse and started to break up.

5. To say Somalis had no role in Ethiopian history, is like saying Americans have no ties to Europe.

Oh shut uppp! I've learned abt ethiopian history n' nothing was mentioned abt somalia. U mght say dat somalia hav made smthng for ethiopia bt nt d big part, i only knw dat it's my oromo, amhara n' tigray ppl who hav sacrifised a lot. I dnt agree wiz u. TOTALLY!
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by sonzo666: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
axum:
Your logic is mute. Race is a social construct. Stop hanging on to it for dear life. We all know the reason why you care about Somalis/Ethiopians identifying as Black is because it uplifts Bantus and gets rid of the view that Blaks are incapable of having a culture or looking good.

You should care more about your bantus and form a country with them, instead of killing each other over who is what tribe. Stop focusing your attention on the horn of africa, where u are disliked are seen as former slaves. You some how thing we are afrocentric when that couldn't be farther from the truth.

You like to say we are black, but hide from the fact that race is a social construct and is constructed differently in every part of the world. and self identification /culture/ religon/ language is more important than anything. Besides by your logic if u identify as Negroid because thats what they labeled u because they were ur slave masters. We are not slaves to whites, and even some of them like to claim us as caucasoid (not white), but caucasoid skull shape, features.

On top of that we in the horn have on history with Bantus, aside enslaving your kind, and our culture is much more similar to arabs, and our language family is that of the Arabs/Jews/Berbers.

All that being said, we iddentify neither with Arabs/Whites/Negroids, but identify as Somali/Habesha.

So Bleep off and stop trying to claim people who dislike u.
I think your inferiority complex is killing you!You opened this thread to claim your fulanis cousins,how it turned into a bantu carnival?The true is you and your cousins feel inferior to bantus in everything.Bantus don't care and don't talk about you,why do you spend so much time convincing yourselves that you are superiors to bantus?Tell me how many successful bantus you know are married to Somalis,ethiopians or fulanis?Bantus guys are the fittest and best looking guys in Africa and wherever they are,they can get the best women around.Why settle for some broken @rses Somalis,ethiopians,etc....Go mix with whites,chineses,indians,arabs..etc,,We don't want to mix with you!Bantus are by far the most successful and most civilized race in the history of Africa and that will never change.And we know how to come together when needed:Whites deposed west African Laurent gbagbo but failed to depose Mugabe coz all bantus countries teamed up to prevent that.Kagame and museveni where making too much noise until Zuma and kikwete decided to put an end to their adventures in congo.If kagame is still in power in Rwanda is because zuma and kikwete are wary of the international community.Al shabab lunatics were raping ,killing and maiming zoomalis until bantus intervened and brought peace and prosperity to zoomalia.We can bring you back to square one if we want to!

I leave you with some bantus fun:
Whites bantus girls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY578FWVxUs

bantus capoeira(martial art) versus kung fu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnqjltyMoVA
capoeira versus taekwondo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL7_-DW-C2Y
Bantus capoeira(martial art) japan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQbRNFeOvEg
Comparing zoomalis,ethiopians,etc...to bantus is like comparing a monkey to an elephant or zoomalia national football team to Barcelona.Bantus are up there with other great races in the word(Germanic,slavic,chinese,indians,japanese..)

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=Ednite post=34627399][/quote]

You slowpoke, Somalis as an ethnic group have had reign over the entire horn for the past 500 years. We defeated Ethiopia and Portugal.

The oromo people, are cousins of Somalis as we are both speakers of the Cushitic language family. The very reason why Ethiopia's map looks

the way it does is because of Somalis. The very fact that half of Ethiopia is Muslim is because of Somalis. The very fact that the second largest

State in Ethiopia is Ogaden (Somali state) is because of Somalis. The very fact that their are 5 Million Somalis living in Ethiopia in the Ogaden is

because Somalis conqured it 500 years ago. All this in only a thousand years, as Somali identity separated from the rest of Ethiopia only 1000 years

ago. The very city that Islam sought refuge when they were getting slaughtered was in Zeiyla (Presently northern Somalia).

The afrocentrics here are diluted by what they know about Ethiopia. Ethiopia has enslaved more people in subsaharan Africa than any people country.

They enslaved people who simply had Negroid features because they were deemed non human. Somalis also enslaved Negroids. Your lack of history

of the horn is simply a testament of the Afrocentric Propoganda fed to you.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
sonzo666:
True Somalis:

So instead of posting hand-picked pictures of arabo-somalis mixed-races,post us pictures of original Somalis who are among the darkest Africans you can get

No such thing as Arab Somali. Somali is an ethnicity. We are all ethniically the same. Some happen to be light and dark even within the same family.

These are all ethnically Somali

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2006724_bcxwy5wcqaa6ye_jpglarge_jpeg_jpegdbe25ed1cbafb7ea02494542eb75e101
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
sonzo666:
True Somalis:

No such thing as Arab Somali. Somali is an ethnicity. We are all ethniically the same. Some happen to be light and dark even within the same family.

These are all ethnically Somali

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2006724_bcxwy5wcqaa6ye_jpglarge_jpeg_jpegdbe25ed1cbafb7ea02494542eb75e101

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2006739_ayaanfijaan058zps68816c34_jpegba3cfe7f88ad0fca81462a25fccd853b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2006738_tumblrmfmchgtokr1r9llg7o1500zpsd258e2a8_jpega4fe086695be83d57fb622e4a316e310

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2006749_5241884644d75fc39af6zzpsf550def5_jpeg5e093432c667c7e4ca8fec010e2868b5

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ajuran: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by sonzo666: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
@ajuran
Don't waste your time posting the same pictures over and over again coz I know how zoomalis look like.For bantus,you don't exist coz you mean nothing to us.We are happy with our women and that will never change.Send these women to west Africa or to yemen to clean up arabs @rses for a meal.Thanks to welfare money ,they look clean and healthy.But they are still one meal away from starvation grin It is not over yet! If bantus want light-skinned kids,they will go for whites not zoomalis coz whites bring a lot to the table.There is no benefits at dating a zoomali girls.They are broke and genetically f@cked.Why don't you post pictures of fit,rich,famous and handsome zoomalis and lets compare with bantus guys and see who will come on top?

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol! Who are you trying to deceive? I know what most of you charcants look like, a perfect example is barkhad abdi, but you hypocrites come here with pictures of your few mixed race compatriots and even try to compare them with eritreans and ethopians who we both know are better looking than you. Come to Nigeria and see pure african beauties with fairer or darker skins, straighter noses and better hair than these crackers, and they are pure africans, not these coloured slag you parade here, and yet you call yourself a muslim. And if the aesthetic beauty of your women is the only thing you can brahg about, then it says a lot about how wretched your country is. But why are you somalis so obsessed with Nigeria anyway? Go and compete with your CAR or congo or whatever, atleast then the comparisn will be fair.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol! Who are you trying to deceive? I know what most of you charcants look like, a perfect example is barkhad abdi, but you hypocrites come here with pictures of your few mixed race compatriots and even try to compare them with eritreans and ethopians who we both know are better looking than you. Come to Nigeria and see pure african beauties with fairer or darker skins, straighter noses and better hair than these crackers, and they are pure africans, not these coloured slag you parade here, and yet you call yourself a muslim. And if the aesthetic beauty of your women is the only thing you can brahg about, then it says a lot about how wretched your country is. But why are you somalis so obsessed with Nigeria anyway? Go and compete with your CAR or congo or whatever, atleast then the comparism will be fair.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol! Who are you trying to deceive? I know what most of you charcants look like, a perfect example is barkhad abdi, but you hypocrites come here with pictures of your few mixed race compatriots and even try to compare them with eritreans and ethopians who we both know are better looking than you. Come to Nigeria and see pure african beauties with fairer or darker skins, straighter noses and better hair than these crackers, and they are pure africans, not these coloured slags you parade here, and yet you call yourself a muslim. And if the aesthetic beauty of your women is the only thing you can brag about, then it says a lot about how wretched your country is. But why are you somalis so obsessed with Nigeria anyway? Go and compete with CAR or congo or whatever, atleast then the comparism will be fair.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol! Who are you trying to deceive? I know what most of you charcants look like, a perfect example is barkhad abdi, but you hypocrites come here with pictures of your few mixed race compatriots and even try to compare them with eritreans and ethopians who we both know are better looking than you. Come to Nigeria and see pure african beauties with fairer or darker skins, straighter noses and better hair than these crackers, and they are pure africans, and generally more appealing, not these coloured slags you parade here, and yet you call yourself a muslim. And if the aesthetic beauty of your women is the only thing you can brag about, then it says a lot about how wretched your country is. But why are you somalis so obsessed with Nigeria anyway? Go and compete with CAR or congo or whatever, atleast then the comparism will be fair. Ajuran

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Puntite: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2015
ZoranderGraeme:
Lol! Who are you trying to deceive? I know what most of you charcants look like, a perfect example is barkhad abdi, but you hypocrites come here with pictures of your few mixed race compatriots and even try to compare them with eritreans and ethopians who we both know are better looking than you. Ajuran

The ajuuran guy is a troll! i dont know why you guys entertain troll!

Let me correct

here is a study about the diversity in appearance on Somalis! Dont trust the photos he posts

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-XI8.htm
This type is, in its least negroid form, of moderate stature, with tribal means ranging from 164 to 169 cm., and comparable in head dimensions and in facial and nasal breadths with the Somalis, although some tribes are smaller headed. The characteristic narrow jaw of the Somalis is also typical here. [size=150]The skin color is usually somewhere between a bronze-like reddish-brown and a light chocolate, probably in the lighter part of the rather narrow [/size][size=150]Somali range; the hair, when not frizzly, is sometimes straight but is usually curly or wavy;[/size] and the nasal profile is, like that of the Somalis, usually straight. The physical type of the present-day northern Beja of the Egyptian desert does not exactly fulfill the specifications of the peoples who, as we shall see shortly, must have brought Hamitic speech and Hamitic culture into North Africa in antiquity, but it approximates the general racial position of these Hamitic culture bearers. The presence of the Beja and their apparent antiquity indicate that the desert country east of the Nile and west of the Red Sea has long been a corridor for northward movements by people adapted to desert living, just as the Nile Valley itself, in its reaches below Khartum, may have been a corridor for early agriculturalists.

Here is the concluding study

Among the Somalis, however, an entirely different situation is found, for the majority are lumped around the von Luschan #29. Numbers 27 and 30 account for most of the others; [size=150]hence there is a single and characteristic Somali color, which is a rich, glossy, chocolate-brown, which accounts for seven-eights of the entire Somali group. A very few are darker, and individuals are as light as light brown, in a very few cases as light as Arabs.[/size] The contrast between highland Ethiopians and Somalis in skin color is so great that one must postulate that the original non-negroid narrow-bodied and narrow-faced strain which the living Somalis represent was not white skinned in any sense of the word, for the Somalis are the least negroid people in East Africa.

The Ethiopians themselves are extremely conscious of differences in skin color, and divide themselves into four groups: “Yellow,” “Yellow-Red,” “Red,” and “Black.” These groups do not correspond very well with the von Luschan scale, but represent the product of centuries of local experience, and are perhaps more significant from the genetic standpoint. A jury of Amharas and Gallas called 20 per cent of the former “Yellow,” as against 8 per cent of the latter; only 2 per cent of either was “Black.” In both, the “Red” class was the most numerous; with 47 per cent of Amharas, and 70 per cent of Gallas. Most of the few Sidamos studied are evenly divided between “Red” and “Black.[size=200]This system could not be applied to the Somalis, whose characteristic hue defied classification[/size].

Somalis do not all look exactly the same! we are not oriental asians!

All africans are beautiful regardless of what region you are from! west central south east north all are unique and beautiful!
Lets all accept african diversity!

Ajuran is only here to try and exploit some self hate or inferiorty complex if he can find one! He knows that many africans are consious about theyre appearance want to rather ponder to eurocentric standards!

if people stop replying to him he will go away!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Similarities Between The Igbo And Other Eastern Peoples / Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation / M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.