Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique (4025 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking On Bourdilion Rd In Ikoyi Without Security Detail.PICS / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by chuose: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2015
A lady in Abuja complained that Security Detail of Buhari's daughter
bundled them out of the shop so she can shop in comfort.

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by pedel: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2015
What is the name and address of the boutique? What time did this happen?
To be honest I wouldn't blame the SS; first family are target of kidnapping for blackmail or ransom.
Boko haram will do anything for anyone who can detonate a bomb in that supermarket at that very time.
I am not saying the scenario is false but we need to understand the country and time we live in.
Security is priceless in Nigeria. If you were the president's daughter the secret services will do the same for you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by chiedu7: 5:19am On Jun 03, 2015
.[size=14pt]
UNA DON GET CHANGE

NIGERIANS UNA NEVER START!

LAFF WAN KILL MAN PIKIN OH
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by listenersky: 5:22am On Jun 03, 2015
I believe the event that happened has been exaggerated by the anti Buharists.and what really happened may not have been the decision of Buhari's Daughter, but that of the security operatives that came with her.But the fact remains that anybody from the first Family is not an ordinary citizen again since the moment Buhari took the oath.
When it's comes to security, Israel is far ahead of Nigeria, so that's why Sara Netanyahu can enter anywhere she feels like.in Britain, the PM can enter thesame train with the public in thesame couch, but that can't happen in Africa because we are not on thesame level with them in terms of security.
You don't expect any member of the first Family to just walk in carelessly into a shopping mall.when Clinton was in power in USA,Chelsea Clinton's room in school was bulletproof.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 03, 2015
pedel:
To be honest I wouldn't blame the SS; first family are target of kidnapping for blackmail or ransom.
Boko haram will do anything for anyone who can detonate a bomb in that supermarket at that very time.
I am not saying the scenario is false but we need to understand the country and time we live in.
Security is priceless in Nigeria. If you were the president's daughter the secret services will do the same for you.
e be like sey you don dey mad abi? is she now the first lady? so if she enters an airport, everybody have to go out cos she's in the building like the queen of Saudi Arabia.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by worksmart(m): 5:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Discredit Buhari's govt, before making Osinbajo president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:33am On Jun 03, 2015
they said they are humble, humble indeed.

edicted:
But this girl get level o, always shopping in the same boutique where president daughter's do shop, first it was Sara netanyahu in Jerusalem, now zara buhari in Nigeria.

similarities between the two people is that their first name is 4 letter words and they are president daughters.

difference is that, one is humble while other is extremely arrogant. I NO MENTION NAME O.

SAI BUHARI NEW SLOGAN FOR SOMETHING I CAN'T SAY HERE.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by Flets: 5:34am On Jun 03, 2015
They will soon be here to justify such uselss acts. Its too early to start living controversial lives. They are not the first and only public figures..... And the world would not stop to accomodate them.

They can verify where their predecessors and their likes shop and stop disturbing the personal lifes of Nigerians.

The first family is fast loosing its frugal, humble, unassuming tag placed on it during the campaigns.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by Agbalanze(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2015
pedel:

Just listen to ur self... undecided undecided one day, u will b walked out of church/mosque too for the first family to worship alone cos those places are also targets.
All the same, I wish the story is false cos the action can't b justified.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Sai Buhari, "in Zebrudaya's voice" CHANGE AYUWAA.

Even with all Mama peace garagara, I no hear this kain news concerning her daughter.

Even her daughter's wedding was too low-keyed for a President's daughter.

Oga Presido, you are nice no doubt but your wife and that your daughter Zara abi na Zeus may cause your doom if care is not taken. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by oppybouy(m): 5:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2015
listenersky:
When it's comes to security, Israel is far ahead of Nigeria, so that's why Sara Netanyahu can can enter anywhere she feels like.in Britain, the PM can enter thesame train with the public in thesame couch, but that can't happen in Africa because we are not on thesame level with them in terms of security.
Is this your normal reasoning or does your brain usually have partial contact in early hours of the day? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Thank God the complainant is from the North.
If it was an Igbo person,
They'll term the report fake.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by pedel: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2015
googlepikin:
e be like sey you don dey mad abi? is she now the first lady? so if she enters an airport, everybody have to go out cos she's in the building like the queen of Saudi Arabia.
You have just proved the kind of home you came from. It's obvious your both parents never lived together and you have no proper upbringing. My 7 years old kid knows that it is not proper to abuse people particularly when they have not insulted you personally.
In which part of my message did I abuse or insult the OP?
People like you may think because you know how to read and write then you are ready to succeed, no!!! You need to understand interpersonal relationship. If or when you ever get a job in an international organisation call your colleague or subordinate a mad man and you will see that people get fired for bad attitude. Consider my reply as my contribution to your deficient education.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by zaynie(f): 6:05am On Jun 03, 2015
If this story and the one that said the wife wore a 10m watch to snap office portrait is true, Mr President may have to be firm with the females in his family so that they won't discredit his admin with their gra gra.

Still I find it hard to believe that these stories are true. People like Buhari dey strict inside house more than outside sef.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by pedel: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Agbalanze:

Just listen to ur self... undecided undecided one day, u will b walked out of church/mosque too for the first family to worship alone cos those places are also targets.
All the same, I wish the story is false cos the action can't b justified.
You obviously didn't understand the point I made. First and foremost, you need to understand that first family are not treated as ordinary citizen, though you may wish they are treated as such. They don't go to any church or mosque without proper security details or clearance.
Moreover, security situation in the country may have warranted the action of the secret services.
Do you honestly expect the president's daughter to go on her own to the market in Nigeria?
This is not the first time the SS will close shop for family of head of state to shop in Nigeria or else where. She doesn't have to order the secret service to order anyone out of the shop.
Sorry OP for the embarrassment but things like this happens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Sai Buhari, "in Zebrudaya's voice" CHANGE AYUWAA.

Even with all Mama peace garagara, I no hear this kain news concerning her daughter.

Even her daughter's wedding was too low-keyed for a President's daughter.

Oga Presido, you are nice no doubt but your wife and that your daughter Zara abi na Zeus may cause your doom if care is not taken. undecided
who tell u say mama peace get daughter?
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by stinggy(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2015
I could remember when I had such treatment in an Umuahia boutique just because Ikuku wanted to shop. Damn it, it's over-embarrassing! embarassed embarassed

What nonsense! Just after how many days after inauguration Is this how this will continue for 4 years shocked

Buhari sir, call your daughters and wife to order. Whatever good thing you might end up doing, if your family continues this way then no second term for you.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by ayoola2002(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Flets:
They will soon be here to justify such uselss acts. Its too early to start living controversial lives. They are not the first and only public figures..... And the world would not stop to accomodate them.

They can verify where their predecessors and their likes shop and stop disturbing the personal lifes of Nigerians.

The first family is fast loosing its frugal, humble, unassuming tag placed on it during the campaigns.
U be mumu, must u believe anything u read on Internet?
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by seunlayi(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2015
if this is true we are Shelly into onechance taxi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by midolian(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
they said they are humble, humble indeed.
if you are on twitter, I ll urge you to check this ediot's tweets right from day 1..it will become clearer to you that he/she is only lying. I hate it when Nigerians fall for things quickly without a 2nd thought.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by hardbody: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2015
stinggy:
I could remember when I had such treatment in an Umuahia boutique just because Ikuku wanted to shop. Damn it, it's over-embarrassing! embarassed embarassed

What nonsense! Just after how many days after inauguration Is this how this will continue for 4 years shocked

Buhari sir, call your daughters and wife to order. Whatever good thing you might end up doing, if your family continues this way then no second term for you.

Aside what happened were you believing he will run a second term? When he is not Mugabe.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by TeamSimple(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Any1 can create an account just to spite another..and moreover,I want to believe that such boutique should be expensive and popular within WUSE metropolis,so it should have a name. Or why is she using an indefinite article 'A BOUTIQUE' Name of the boutique would have added more authenticity to the arranged report.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by stinggy(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2015
hardbody:

Aside what happened were you believing he will run a second term? When he is not Mugabe.
This is Nigeria.
And again it's hard to see people give up when they're in positions of Power
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by Pearlyakin(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2015
PMB should call his family to order,lest they become the source of problem in his government.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by Bishop4bella(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2015
These are the problems I have with ladies. While on earth will she do such a thing.
If this is through then she's a disgrace and am sure PMB must not hear this.

She must be call to order.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Lalasticlala, don't bother move this thread to FP. Kindly shut it down cos that twitter handle has been proven to belong to a staunch anti-buhari who has been dishing out propaganda against the man since the time of the APC primaries. The twitter handle owner was asked to provide the name of the boutique so that reporters would verify the matter, but she failed to. Many hackers have unfolded that Ayedee is behind the handle and not a woman.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by lomprico(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2015
pedel:
If buhari carries cutlass and start cutting people up, u will find a way to defend his actions. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by lomprico(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
if you are on twitter, I ll urge you to check this ediot's tweets right from day 1..it will become clearer to you that he/she is only lying. I hate it when Nigerians fall for things quickly without a 2nd thought.
If it was a story about jonathan u will do the same.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by midolian(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2015
lomprico:

If it was a story about jonathan u will do the same.
I ll rather not comment than to comment without investigating a news without a reliable source as this.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by oshyno(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
listenersky:
When it's comes to security, Israel is far ahead of Nigeria, so that's why Sara Netanyahu can can enter anywhere she feels like.in Britain, the PM can enter thesame train with the public in thesame couch, but that can't happen in Africa because we are not on thesame level with them in terms of security.

These Buhari apologists sef. Soo it was right for her to have sent everybody out bcuz she wanted to shop. Defending this administration is going to be a tall order. Gooosh am luving dis my new found opposition. But wait bros, is dis ur normal way of thinking I mean is dis how u reason when ur not hungry. Cuz it cud be excused if ur eyez were turning u wen u spewed such.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by Andromalius: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
This pathetic lie was put on the front page then it was removed because the twitter handle belongs to an anti Buhari lapdog who basically only makes tweets or retweets attacking Buhari. So why are you people still disturbing us with this shlt again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nigerian Head Of State That Most People Don't Know / "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out / Out Of Curiosity: When Did Igbo Migration Begin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.