Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,780 members, 7,798,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! (2035 Views)

Inserting Ads (adsense, Buzzcity, Admob And Inmobi) To SMF Wap2 (mobile Version) / Submitting Your Site To Search Directories, Forums And Special Sites / Forums And Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! by gentysho(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ ALL
   THE MOTOROLA Q AND Qc  is a very solid phione with many funtionalities AND INTERNET CAPABILITIES.  MY QUESTION HERE IS WHETHER ONE CAN USE THIS PHONE TO BROWSE AND POST ON A FORUM AND SITES THAT DO NOT HAVE A MOBILE VERSION . EG CAN YOU USE THIS PHONE TO POST ON NAIRALAND??   CAN USE THESE PHONES TO BROWSE AND POST ON A SITE LIKE NAIRALAND AND OTHER SITES THAT HAS NO MOBILE VERSIONS?? ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE PHONES TO DO THAT?

Re: Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! by yawatide(f): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2009
I have no experience using the Motorolas but I do have experience browsing sites, including NL, on mobile devices. I personally don't think it matters anyway.

As a matter of fact, I browsed NL on my phone (blackberry) over the weekend and though there were things I didn't like (like having access to only the first 3 or so posts per screen), I liked the simplicity of it all.

Does this response help?
Re: Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! by kehers(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2009
What OS do they run on? If it is Java or Symbiam (which also supports Java) or generally any OS that supports java apps, you can download a java browser that renders webpages on phone close to the way it is on PC. Example of such browsers include Opera Mini and TeaShark. Check out the downloads section of the naija mobile community: http://mobile.ngbot.com for these apps.
Re: Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! by gentysho(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2009
Great!! thanks all---i got my self a Motorola Q and i can post on nairaland from the mobile device!1 thanks for your respose!!
Re: Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! by yawatide(f): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2009
Why this post reminds me of the story of Jesus and the 10 lepers, I have no idea tongue

poster:
I am happy your problem is solved.
Re: Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! by ztyle(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2009
why posted in web section wat happen to phone section?

(1) (Reply)

Inserting Adsense Into My Website / How To Delete Paypal Account? / I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.