Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna (51470 Views)

How NYSC Changed My View Of The North. / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Emphany: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2015
fa4dmike:

bros easy... learn from ur service year instead of shouting SCRABBED ... no come add to the number of unemployemt o.. if u av the time aquire a good skill , if u av a skill,, utilize it n make ur cool doh while serving..... SENIOUR OTONDO
If me na senior Otondo,i sure say ur own otondo dey use walking stick... Why not look deep ur life and see if u don't need dat advice more. You def talk like an NYSC beneficiary. Go find out why NYSC was created n tell me if the purpose still stands. Instead of suffering corpers 4 ur personal gain,advice Buhari to pay of graduates after university,weda the money is well utilized or not,tiz non of ur business.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by martineverest(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
If dey sent u to such agency,did dey force u to join the 'association of prostitute'?...even if u they were sent to hotels as their PPA,does dat mean dat dey sent dem for prostitution?.......are most of female corp members not prostitute?abeg......
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
JJBROS:

As an official, this is worrisome. This NYSC of a thing expose girls for real prostitution. i have witness it live. our hands are tied. I pray govt should

do something fast. I shed tears as i see them in many organizations.
you shed tears, or you dey look yansh with tears of joy undecided

2 Likes

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by nickydof(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Do you recruit a prostitute into prostitution? They were already prostitutes before getting into NYSC. They weren't recruited but rather mobilized!!!

2 Likes

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2015
True story.Most corpers who serve in Minna govt house are 100% babes mostly from ss and se

1 Like

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by martineverest(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Dats what most of dem girls want....my xperience @ military cantoment in ibadan during my service yr was really pathetic.female corpers were used as prostitute for soldiers monthly 'tombola'.it got to some xtent dat the military wives had to report d issue to our LGI(who is also a lt. col. Wife).......some ladies made up to/more dan a million prostituting @military baracks
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by mrkings84(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2015
May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Equado(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:

Nope! NYSC needs to be totally scrapped it's a waste of a year
I agree to disagree, some people are retained after their service year, 1st step to a source of stable income
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Felaak47(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Eyes that cries still sees.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by JuanDeDios: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
I don't know but I feel it's the other way round. Most governors in the states use their locals to get to corpers.

For instance, serving in Kogi state..they made sure it was the locals beautiful girls that hung around us, helped us around town etc. Those gals hung around us so much most corpers started falling for them...but not me

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Edzy: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2015
so sad!
I know a top Govt official that camp this gals,if u see the well furnished house this guy offer them eh! u wont believe they are corpers.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by pomide(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:

so because you could not point to any successful thing you did during your Past 10 months as a corper, you now want it scrapped lol.

Just say 'nysc was a bitter sweet experience'

na this kain people no go SAED lectures cheesy
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by queebeediva(f): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Nysc babes shaaa! No one to blame afterall most female corpers hunt for government house like those hunters hunting for their prey . Minna men expecially the Nupe tribe Love women to the core so opportunity meet preparation and holla na successs be that for both.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by RFella(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2015
I believe it 100% because I left paiko camp with stream1 last week...I can tell you the sexiest and prettiest girls got the best postings to govt houses, ministries all within the Minna and Suleja axis!
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by thamarvelz(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Na today una know?? Its bin there since 1960.. here where I see(Ondp state), the cute gals r sent to Akure, the capital, while other not-so-goodlooking girls are sent to the remote areas.. why Akure?? Cz its easily accessed by the politicians and other patrons..
#dirty country
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by inosend: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:

On the contrary, the nysc has been the best thing that has happened tn this country. I got to know, understand & appreciate a people with a very different cultural background.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Caseless: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:

just sharrap there! What do u know?
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by 7footre(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
pomide:

so because you could not point to any successful thing you did during your Past 10 months as a corper, you now want it scrapped lol.

Just say 'nysc was a bitter sweet experience'

na this kain people no go SAED lectures cheesy
Please tell me the meaningful things you achieved during your eventful 1 year. Mr SAED
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by MizTyna(f): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Emphany:
And wat year was dat? U open your mouth calling sm1 a dog. I'm presently serving to end nxt month,and 80% of us wants it scrabbed... If u are benefiting frm NYSC one way or the other,i suggest u kp ur mouth liquid to yourself n shut dat smelling door.
I'll be serving next Febuary and i want it scrapped too. To me,it is a major waste of time. Let's finish school and enter labour market abeg

1 Like

Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by HizMissy(f): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Recruited? They weren't coerced or kidnapped or anytin. Just using what they have to get what they want.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by ciceroo: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Nobody, I repeat nobody can recruit any adult, a university graduate for that matter into prostitution without their consent.

Most times, it boils down to greed. Must they serve in government houses?
u haff said it all
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by francizy(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2015
highmood:
What can I say? This has been in existence for long. But for them to have graduated from the university, they are assumed mature to accept or decline any offer that is morally wrong. If they keep calm, then I believe they love it and I have no issue with that.

In Benue state, Principals of schools, business owners, etc, have a club and hotel they hook up. When attending such deadly meetings, they always go with their NYSC catch. Some even go with two girls. Don't underestimate what money can make even the so-called graduates do.

A friend of mine told me about this during my NYSC in Benue state and it all came as a shock to me due to the high level of HIV spread in that state. Really, some babes get mind oh... sad
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by kento15: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
How is dis an issue? When it an affair btw 2 consenting adults
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Jabia(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
[b]who is this dog [/b]making noise here? Seems you haven't gotten ur call-up number so you're just venting your anger. Bitter child. Fyi; nysc is the only decent thing from nigeria. My best experience so far was from my nysc days; the sense of adventure, the hustle etc was all worthwhile

Was the insult necessary?
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Sijo01(f): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Nobody, I repeat nobody can recruit any adult, a university graduate for that matter into prostitution without their consent.

God bless you!
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by gememerald(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:
It should be scrapped.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
I don't know but I feel it's the other way round. Most governors in the states use their locals to get to corpers.

For instance, serving in Kogi state..they made sure it was the locals beautiful girls that hung around us, helped us around town etc. Those gals hung around us so much most corpers started falling for them...but not me

Huh! Which part of Kogi State are you serving?
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by AreaFada2: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

Many of those girls did something similar during university/poly studies anyway, sex for grade, multiple bfs & sugar daddies for money & gifts , so what's the difference. I only pity some few pretty innocent ones that get lured into it.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Francon(f): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Please help a friend find his dad from Plateau state or Jos. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=41886492186&set=a.41884697186.64361.700432186&type=1
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by aAK1(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2015
I knew it was just matter of time before it came to public notice. I know some of pimps involved.
Re: How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:

Bro talk true, how many did you straf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.