Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt (1080 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / China At It Again:yaya Tour Man City Midfielder Rejects £430,000-a-week Move / Former Manchester City Midfielder Joey Barton Charged For Betting On 44 Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt by BizBayo: 5:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri has publicly criticized FIFA and has hailed the role of the US Justice Department in the probe against the organization for corruption charges.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter resigned from his post on Tuesday following the arrest of 14 officials from football’s governing body as
allegations of bribery and corruption envelop world football’s governing body.

When asked by American broadcaster TMZ Sports whether allegations of corruption came as a surprise to him, Nasri said: “Seriously?
Everyone knew about it.

“Everyone knew Fifa was a little bit corrupt.

“At the end of the day, it is a good thing what the Americans did."

www.tribalfootball.com/articles/4080170
Re: Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt by SinghInLagos: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Hi BizBayo, did you mail me? I got notify in my account
Re: Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt by BizBayo: 5:37am On Sep 04, 2015
SinghInLagos:
Hi BizBayo, did you mail me? I got notify in my account

Yea I did. Kindly respond to that email so I can reply back.. I hope you're doing fine!
Re: Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt by SinghInLagos: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
BizBayo:

Yea I did. Kindly respond to that email so I can reply back.. I hope you're doing fine!
Sorry I have lost that email. Can you write your message here? Can delete after I read and reply if is personal .
Re: Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt by BizBayo: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
SinghInLagos:
Sorry I have lost that email. Can you write your message here? Can delete after I read and reply if is personal .

I want to find out the authenticity of a firm in india. You on facebook or do u have a new email?
Re: Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt by SinghInLagos: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
BizBayo:
I want to find out the authenticity of a firm in india. You on facebook or do u have a new email?
My brother, even I cannot tell that one. You know the country so huge and even the Indian man can do expert 419 grin.
Feel free to write company details here or if you want email engrSinghLagos AT monumentmail DOT com
Re: Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt by BizBayo: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
SinghInLagos:
My brother, even I cannot tell that one. You know the country so huge and even the Indian man can do expert 419 grin.
Feel free to write company details here or if you want email engrSinghLagos AT monumentmail DOT com

Thanks.... I will send u the details.

(1) (Reply)

Bolivia Vs Mexico Live Stream Watch Free And 2015 Copa America Preview / Barcelona 4 - 0 Betis --- WATCH HIGHLIGHT On Massiveball.com / Hot 2 Odds Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.