Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today (34290 Views)

Saraki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns, Other Aides May Be Laid off / Pmb To Name Chief Of Staff SGF And Other Aides Today. / Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Elslim: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2015
LAGOS — THE shape and faces to the Muhammadu Buhari administration will begin to unfold today baring any last minute change of mind by the president, Vanguard has learnt. Among those to be named are the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF and personal staff of the president and the vice-president.

Yesterday, the president requested the Senate to approve 15 special advisers for him. Meanwhile, the delay in the announcement of senior officials of the new administration, it was learnt yesterday, flowed from the delay by the former officials of Goodluck Jonathan administration in forwarding their handover notes to the transition committee constituted by Buhari.

Sources close to the President and the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, disclosed yesterday that the president would make known the senior officials of his government today. Besides the Chief of Staff and SGF, other officials to be named may include the Special Adviser to the National Assembly, Political Adviser among senior aides of the president.

“The announcements will be made today baring a last minute change of decision,” a source privy to the development told Vanguard last night even as he added that the president’s scheduled trip to Niger and Chad may be the only factors that may delay the announcement. Meanwhile, a senior associate of the president yesterday traced the delay in the announcement of the president’s senior aides to the delay in the transmission of the handover notes by the Jonathan officials to the transition team constituted by Buhari ahead of his inauguration.

“All we have been doing since Friday is poring over these notes. This is because you need to know the position of things before you delegate the appropriate personnel to any establishment of government,” a source privy to the ongoing developments told Vanguard last night.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/buhari-set-to-name-chief-of-staff-sgf-other-aides-today/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Make d guy do fast

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Firefire(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Thank Goodness, finally!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by obi4eze(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2015
E be like say d guys above me too like PMB grin

Maybe dem go soon decamp

PMB my father
Amaechi my hero
Fashola my guy

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Elslim: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Haters make una de warm up... e be like say una go get market 2day

40 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by ionsman: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Okay.....Baba we are solidly behind you. Just run your things,because we know whatever you do will be in our own interest.

SAI BABA!

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Trailblazer1(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Does this call for celebration undecided
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by PassingShot(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
He better do it today before I start my own round of venting!

sad sad

I know the first few weeks may look discouraging given the fact that GEJ's transition committee did not hand over the necessary documents in time BUT surely PMB and his team must not disappoint - I believe.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Pangea: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2015
We thank God!
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by midolian(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Make d guy do fast
so u are interested in this? I thought nothing about Buhari's cabinet interests ya grin

how ya dey this morning?

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
so u are interested in this? grin how ya dey this morning?
D list will give me a picture of how successful his administration gonna be
Datz y I am too interested in seeing d list
I just hope he won't disappoint us

Rite now, I dhe chill inside "lagoon" network dope die for dere

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Okay. What abt ministers. Bcoz e be like say dis man go like to waste people time. Just like jega. E shuld be fast abt it jarey. Anywayz, Sai Baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Built2last: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2015
What i dont support is Osibanjo out of country and PMB is also travelling today, so who holds the country in this crucial time?

David Mark?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by midolian(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D list will give me a picture of how successful his administration gonna be
Datz y I am too interested in seeing d list
I just hope he won't disappoint us

Rite now, I dhe chill inside "lagoon" network dope die for dere
korekt!

Enjoy ya life for inside lagoon. cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
typing
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Islie: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2015
That's a good thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Dannyset(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Make d guy do fast
Wetin concern you?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Dannyset:
Wetin concern you?
Wetin no concern me?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Dannyset(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wetin no concern me?
U should be more concerned with the govt going on in Otueke right now.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by joseph1832(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
The sooner the better. The ones occupying the sit now have soul their souls to money. Seeing how they made his certificate disappear into thin air. It will be foolhardy to leave them there.

So compulsory retirement awaits them!.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by jojomario(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Waiting in anticipation.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by danny301: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
After the announcement, Tanoids will be like: Buhari is recycling old politicians, where is the change?... Tanoids have 4 good years of weeping and wailing. Some of them are going to die of heart failure because of PMB's matter.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by xmileeasy: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Choose competent hands that will bring the desire change Nigerians are yearning for, we are tired of mediocre fellows

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Zico5(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Good. This development is in the right direction. We cannot wait to see the main agenda unfold. This government will surely getting better and better. Nigeria in better hands sincerely.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by HonourablePomk: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by dotna(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Finally.

Wishing the very best to those appointed
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by dedugbaa(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Good,he expected to submit competent professionals.THIS WILL BE A SURE SIGN IF THIS ADMINISTRATION IS FOR CHANGE OR BUISNESS AS USUALL.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by ZYZZA: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Mcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Mogidi: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
We've waited nearly a week for Buhari to name his aides.

At this slow pace, Buhari would need 15yrs to actualise his promises.
This man is so sloooooooooooooooow.

Aso Rock is not OPH (old people's home)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by cilifa: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by wonuks(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
That's cool. Nigerians are expecting so much PMB. You need to select the Best only.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by dridowu: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
PMB the time start now , Nigerians are waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post / Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.