Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Just To Make You Smile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just To Make You Smile (1051 Views)

END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year / Why Can't You Smile In Your Passport Photo? / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just To Make You Smile by Abbey2sam(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
First year UNIBEN medical students were attending their 1st Anatomy Class. They all gathered around the table and there was a real dead body on the table.
The Professor, Mr. Etim, started the class by telling them two important qualities of a DOCTOR. He said, "The 1st is that never be DISGUSTED about anything in the body." For example, he inserted his FINGER in the dead body's ANUS & put the finger in his own mouth & TASTED it.
Then he told the students to do what he did. The students hesitated for several minutes, but eventually everyone inserted their fingers in the body's ANUS & tasted it. When everyone finished tasting their fingers, they were all Frowning...
Then the professor looked at them & said: "The most important 2nd Quality is "Observation". I inserted my MIDDLE finger but tasted the 2nd finger... Now learn to pay attention!!
"ALL the students fainted!!!
Re: Just To Make You Smile by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Just to make me smile??.....Mehn! I was laughing out loud....really rib-craking
Re: Just To Make You Smile by cally3D(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Av seen dis b4! But d joke ain't gone dry!
Re: Just To Make You Smile by dharay99: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2015
now dats kinda crazieee grin grin

Buh shouldn't b on ds section.
Re: Just To Make You Smile by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Abbey2sam:
First year UNIBEN medical students were attending their 1st Anatomy Class. They all gathered around the table and there was a real dead body on the table.
The Professor, Mr. Etim, started the class by telling them two important qualities of a DOCTOR. He said, "The 1st is that never be DISGUSTED about anything in the body." For example, he inserted his FINGER in the dead body's ANUS & put the finger in his own mouth & TASTED it.
Then he told the students to do what he did. The students hesitated for several minutes, but eventually everyone inserted their fingers in the body's ANUS & tasted it. When everyone finished tasting their fingers, they were all Frowning...
Then the professor looked at them & said: "The most important 2nd Quality is "Observation". I inserted my MIDDLE finger but tasted the 2nd finger... Now learn to pay attention!!
"ALL the students fainted!!!

First year Uniben Medical students don't do Anatomy.
Re: Just To Make You Smile by adanduka: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2015
I'm sure no one will smile after reading about UNIBEN students licking poo from a dead person's anus.
Yuck!
Re: Just To Make You Smile by Abbey2sam(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

First year Uniben Medical students don't do Anatomy.

is the joke suppose to be true?
Re: Just To Make You Smile by LadyX(f): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2015
At first I was like "Yuck! "

But after he talked of observation I was like grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? / Reasons Your Best Friends Are More Important Than Your Girlfriend / Guyz, Which One Is Better, REVENGE OR FORGIVENESS???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.