Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet (12763 Views)

Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow / Tecno 8H - The Most Affordable Lollipop Tablet / Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by TechLector: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Tecno 8H is the first affordable Android tablet from Tecno to boast the latest Android OS version 5.0 (Lollipop). The Tecno 8H is also known as Tecno DroiPad 8. It is a Tecno 8H is an 8-inch DroidPad with a simple and sleek design which boosts outstanding speakers that bring sounds to live.

Latest Android Version

One of the eye catching features of this device is the

The Lollilop is the latest version of the Android and the Droipad is one of the first to capture its operations giving you a sweet new take on Android.

Enabling you to power your phone, your TV and your car, you now have more than a tablet in your hands.As you connect all your android devices together, Lollipop lets you smoothly transition or work from any of them.

Tecno 8H Tab runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system so you get an intuitive interface as well as access to a host of applications and games that will take your overall entertainment experience to a whole new level.
Smart Music Chip

The Droipad carries surround sound that turns your environment into a theatre with just the exact sound experience.

Tecno 8H is specifically built for your entertainment with a front facing loudspeakers that is great for watching movies or streaming videos.

Even music is not left out, pause on your tablet at home, punch play on your phone and the music picks up where you left off.

All your contents respond to you in a different way, just as if they can read your mind.
Gesture Control Technology

The Droipad turns your phone into a smart robot that understands even your moves and motions. Manipulate away once gesture control is turned on.
Display & Cameras

Tecno 8H sports a 8-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen which guarantees awesome viewing which is also highly responsive so you can swipe and tap at will.

Tecno 8H sports a 5MP back camera that is just perfect for sharp and colourful pictures as well as a 2MP front camera for video calls and selfies.
Memory, Speed & Battery Capacity

This DroiPad 8 is integrated with a 1GB RAM and a Quad Core processor clocking a speed of 1.3GHz which allows for smooth and fast operation. The Quad Core is enhances multi-tasking power and there Carrying a chip with four independent units means you get to execute several programmes side by side all at once. It has a 16GB internal memory which allows you to comfortably store all your pictures, songs, videos and more.

The DroidPad 8 is powered by a massive 5100mAh battery so you have zero interruption while enjoying all the awesome features. You can play on and on with the long-lasting 5100mAh battery. No more worries while playing games or enjoying films. The DroidPad 8 makes sure you always have enough power...[CONTINUE via:=> http://techlector.com/tecno-8h-droipad-8-specs-price-first-tecno-lollipop-tablet/]
cc: honsule
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by TechLector: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is the first of its kind... you guys need to see this
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by TechLector: 4:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Its 8 inch, it is cheap, it is available
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by AMINDA: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
TechLector:
What's the screen resolution (ppi)?
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Was expecting 2gb ram sha
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by TechLector: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
AMINDA:

What's the screen resolution (ppi)?
430 ppi pixel density
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by prince4pro(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Pls is the phone dual sim or single or no sim @all. I never hear anything abt sim
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by TechLector: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
prince4pro:
Pls is the phone dual sim or single or no sim @all. I never hear anything abt sim

Tecno 8H supports 3G data, but for now we are not sure whether it can make calls or is dual-SIM.
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by ritababe(f): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tecno is always ahead grin
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by ritababe(f): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
TechLector:

how much?
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by Ddonoflife(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
space booked
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by TechLector: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
ritababe:

how much?

N29,999 only
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by TechLector: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ddonoflife:
space booked

space booked..... its already available
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by prince4pro(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
I called jumia they said is a single sim phone,and I checked the phone details on Konga and they said is dual sim .hummm y all this confusion naw
cry
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by AwesomeRomeo: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
I don't like tecno phones but to say the truth.......am in love with this tab wink cool

1 Like

Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by 2kurupt(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tecno always coming late to the party. When Google is already set to unveil android M in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by Mafia4life(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
2kurupt:
Tecno always coming late to the party. When Google is already set to unveil android M in a couple of weeks.
You have little or no idea of what you are saying. Do you really think Tecno is Mediatek? Who decide when to update? You, Tecno or mediatek? To be plain here, any mediatek device have no means to update their OS except Mediatek itself release their update first. Oya cram waitin I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by BedLam: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2015
All of you commending this trash are big jokers! 1gig ram at this time of the century? They can go and die!
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by Mafia4life(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
BedLam:
All of you commending this trash are big jokers! 1gig ram at this time of the century? They can go and die!
And What's wrong with 1GB ram now? To me it is satisfying for any Android phone to have 1GB ram.

1 Like

Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by JandyJ(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wow ordered for tecno 8h 4days ago. Got it this morning. What a nice tab. Love the battery.

1 Like

Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by TechLector: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
JandyJ:
Wow ordered for tecno 8h 4days ago. Got it this morning. What a nice tab. Love the battery.

WOW.... oya .... share us your own review

1 Like

Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by lecat(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Can this be rooted?
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by TechLector: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
lecat:
Can this be rooted?
why not
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by prince4pro(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2015
User give us review naw
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by prince4pro(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2015
JandyJ:
Pls is d phn dual abi single sim?
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by daremarvell: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Post from a user review

i got mine from jumia ystrday,d black one n i can say ds mm ds s d best design tecno has ever made,it has htc one look...no tecno crested in front of d tab and d two stereo speakers in front of d tab are very very loud with clear sounds u wldnt even need ear piece when watchn movies inshort d tab na mini home theatre o lol......bt seriously. Furthermore,saw u guys debating on weda it has hotspot i cn confirm to u dat it has wifihotspot,fm radio,OTA option for update,OTG option is there to enable u trasfer files from flashdrive or even watch movies directly from ur OTG flash e.g(silicon power mobile flash or sandisk otg flash....d ba3 life is very very lasting i mean i played games fifa14,scrabble n watched movies upon movies n played songs to c how long it cn last but i did all dat n still had 56percent left as at 5pm n d ba3 charges fast.....finaly u can make call with the tab n d camera is just normal not too spectacular for a 5mp rear n 2mp front ...its a good buy

Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 to help you place your order fast and efficient
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by moshoodn(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Its kinda weird that all reviews online do not make mention of the resolution.... Too bad.
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by tmanis(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mafia4life:
You have little or no idea of what you are saying. Do you really think Tecno is Mediatek? Who decide when to update? You, Tecno or mediatek? To be plain here, any mediatek device have no means to update their OS except Mediatek itself release their update first. Oya cram waitin I tell you.
You have no idea of what you are saying. the processor manufacturers have no business with making software update for phones... that's the responsibility of Google and each oem. the mediatek devices not getting updated is the work of the phone manufacturers,not mediatek. and when the guy was talking about android M, he meant the next android version after lollipop, not Mediatek... Mr. 2kurupt, no cram rubbish oo

1 Like

Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by 2kurupt(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
tmanis:
You have no idea of what you are saying. the processor manufacturers have no business with making software update for phones... that's the responsibility of Google and each oem. the mediatek devices not getting updated is the work of the phone manufacturers,not mediatek. and when the guy was talking about android M, he meant the next android version after lollipop, not Mediatek... Mr. 2kurupt, no cram rubbish oo

Lol. No mind the guy. You know this is 'open air' session for all & sundry to talk their own
Re: Tecno 8H Droipad 8 Specs & Price – First Tecno Lollipop Tablet by Trippledots(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visafone Nigeria Introduce Blackberry Services On Their CDMA Network / US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses / 5 Things That Can Limit Your Internet Speed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.