Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man (8180 Views)

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss / Meet The Next Efcc Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by nesta007(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Bauchi Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement "I can follow IBB to war blindfolded" to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn't stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections. He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha's takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil. Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot. Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment. Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds. You heard it here first".

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by ricsman(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
really

not
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Johnnyessence(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
if it is him it will be good to know him more and his actions in leading d efcc we are tired of corruption in government.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by tucky200(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hope dis is real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Segunbills(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Am waiting patiently.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Tundeiab(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Another ab0ki to oversee you slaves in the south.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Shortyy(f): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
*picks teeth
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Let's give him a try then, no time for long-thin.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by ninjasta: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
And he s presiding judge in the case of ken saro wiwa
during Abacha regime

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by amichaelz101(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
K
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Another ab0ki to oversee you slaves in the south.
No ibo man will be appointed, you better die already

Back to topic, we need more information, not impressed yet

23 Likes

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by VickJames(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lovely Resume.
Though not well arranged!

HRM
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dude, no be today. All the grandiose achievements count for nothing if he doesn't back it all up.

Your source tho'
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
IyaIode:

see coogar talking

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by lafex: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
That s nice
I will be very happy if this is true
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by obi4eze(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dem go hear am...
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by globalresource: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
this man na no mercy man mehn...he look scary...just joking
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by doctokwus: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is this man being promoted for the job by some individuals because this is the umpteenth time this same post with same heading would be opened?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is beginning to sound like one Jack Bauer movie credits shot,,
Pls, lets move forward already...APC fails, we all fail. Which is why I pity those wishing Buhari bad luck cos if you live and work in Nigeria, then you should pray for the success of this administration...and stop crying about your 'brothers' loss at the polls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Vested interests is now the in-thing. Rubbish.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Vested interests is now in the in-thing. Rubbish.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by eagleeye2: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Only the man face is enough to make corrupt politicians return their Loot.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
standd:
This is beginning to sound like one Jack Bauer movie credits shot,,
Pls, lets move forward already...APC fails, we all fail. Which is why I pity those wishing Buhari bad luck cos if you live and work in Nigeria, then you should pray for the success of this administration...and stop crying about your 'brothers' loss at the polls.
I believe he has a lot of voters that should be praying for him.
Though Many can't help but hate him, sorry.
If you like buhari so much then pray for him and stop disturbing the rest of us.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
I believe he has a lot of voters that should be praying for him.
Though Many can't help but hate him, sorry.
If you like buhari so much then pray for him and stop disturbing the rest of us.

Who are you and when did I ever disturb you? Besides, I did not ask anyone to pray for Buhari, APC is at the helm of the country's affairs now, wishing the president ill-luck will not solve the problems in the country. Btw, I know you people love suffer head so much, and hatred/bitterness will not let you realize that your suffering continues if this present administration does not deliver cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by docmoses(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
nokia charge 4 sale
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Ymodulus: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
IyaIode:

You shouldn't have replied him

I think the Hausa's are the right people to employ in fighting corruption Their lifestyle of been OK with what they have, is one that's needed. This is one reason I support a Haisa / Fulani leadership head for Efcc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
standd:

Who are you and when did I ever disturb you?
When you accused those that didn't like buhari of "crying about your brother's lose".
Incase you can't remember, then i advise you to scroll up and read the rubbish you posted.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
CSTR2:
When you accused those that didn't like buhari of "crying about your brother's lose".
Incase you can't remember, then i advise you to scroll up and read the rubbish you posted.

No vex, One Nigeria cheesy
The rubbish I posted is giving you headaches, have you ever heard of Buharvin 100mg? One tablet per day is all you need tongue

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

You shouldn't have replied him

I think the Hausa's are the right people for the fighting corruption Their lifestyle of been OK with what they have, is one that's needed. This is one reason I support a Haisa / Fulani leadership head for Efcc.

Of course, who else but a fulani?
They dictates for the rest of us, remember.
Not forgetting the greatest african thief of the last century.
The don juan of african dictators,and the proud fulani man.
Gen sani abacha.
The great honest hausa/fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by CSTR2: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Not forgetting the other great honest hausa/fulani men like IBB, abdusalam abubakar, murtala muhammed, e.t.c. that made Nigeria a first world country.
Cheers to the great honest hausa/ fulani tribe.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman / Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? / Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.