Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? (812 Views)

Do It Really Work Out?? / Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by djslam(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2009
I belive dat most love across d ocean are just not real. To be in love wit someone you have not seen physically. hmmm na fake love be dat, Wht do you think
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by erico2k2(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2009
Miracle do happen,
My cozen just got married just now oh, he was frm UK, she was from warri. it was love accross the Sea abi? but they have been in contact for 3 years, they where introduced though cool
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by chiejik(f): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2009
warri people no dey carry last
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by Enquirer: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2009
Anything can happen. Ask Mark Sanford, the governor of south carolina.
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2009
^^^
LOL.
@Topic,it happens for some,but for me. . .NO way,if i aint seeing u,i cant feel ya !
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by Tudor6(f): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2009
^^^
That is just shallow!
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by erico2k2(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2009
lie lie, waffi no fit carry last at all. btw, we enjoy the starsh and Owo tongue
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by Ben13: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2009
It's impossican't.
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by Pataki: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2009
Been there, done that. Love can work in whatever capacity, only if you want to make it work! It is a matter of your choices!
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by Ben13: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2009
Pataki:

Been there, done that. Love can work in whatever capacity, only if you want to make it work! It is a matter of your choices!

Been where? Pls read the post again tongue

the guy is talking of internet-accross the ocean love
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by Pataki: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2009
Ben20001:

Been where? Pls read the post again tongue

the guy is talking of internet-accross the ocean love
It is still possible! I know of a couple who did love across the ocean for five years. And today, they are still married for 28 years! I hold to the notion that it is a matter of your choices!
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by GEW: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
Ben20001:

It's impossican't.
if you are truthfull and ready to pay the price it is possible. it is human beings on both sides. if you tell truth without hiding things you will you come through well.
Re: Love Across The Ocean: Does It Really Work? by steve49ja(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public: / Question From A Curious Black American. / Wat If U Found Out Dat Ur Girlfrnd Ws In2 Prostitution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.