Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS (64520 Views)

Country Imports Waste From Neighbors To Fuel Waste-to-energy Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Itusco: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lalasticlala aufr naaaaaa
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Itusco:
Lalasticlala aufr naaaaaa

He should do the needful abi cheesy
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by cold(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Very innovative. That's what i call thinking outside the box
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by iyisco2001(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sportunes:

Ehn put it inside freezer na.. Abi?
Asshole grin

2 Likes

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Emekamex(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cool innovation
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by phonneh: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
We are slowly waking up. My lecturer has been using this technology long before I graduated. His own was actually using water hyacinth. This plant usually covers lakes and streams...
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by jackdaniels(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
I luv it too... Bruceandrews4367@gmail.com
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by dhardline(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bros please be careful o...cause this our government can come and start harassing and taxing you for not disposing your trash and burying it or NLNG guys might feel you want to spoil their business.

15 Likes

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by betty202020(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:
I am very surprised to hear about the gas crisis. My friend was just telling me that there was scarcity of gas alongside the fuel scarcity that almost paralysed our economy. You guys wont blame me for not being up to date with the gas situation as its been long i refilled my gas cylinder. I now use Biogas to cook at home, Biogas is gotten from the decomposition of my food leftovers. I am also happy to tell you all that the rate at which Lawma visits my compound has reduced as a sizable portion of my wastes is being recycled to gas. I have also designed a couple of Domestic biogas digesters for my neighbors and they wont stop thanking me. Biogas has all the attributes of LPG gas, only that one is way cheaper than the other. My dream is to make it start running on cars here in Nigeria so we all can be our own government.
hypocrits

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by cococandy(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sounds impressive
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:
I am very surprised to hear about the gas crisis. My friend was just telling me that there was scarcity of gas alongside the fuel scarcity that almost paralysed our economy. You guys wont blame me for not being up to date with the gas situation as its been long i refilled my gas cylinder. I now use Biogas to cook at home, Biogas is gotten from the decomposition of my food leftovers. I am also happy to tell you all that the rate at which Lawma visits my compound has reduced as a sizable portion of my wastes is being recycled to gas. I have also designed a couple of Domestic biogas digesters for my neighbors and they wont stop thanking me. Biogas has all the attributes of LPG gas, only that one is way cheaper than the other. My dream is to make it start running on cars here in Nigeria so we all can be our own government.

NO GO BLOW YOUR HOUSE ONE DAY OHH,
THAT THING DEY VERY UNSTABLE,

BY THE WAY, WHY NOT USE YOUR SHITTE,

HUMAN SHITTE (ESPECIALLY FEMALE SHITTE) CAN PRODUCE MORE GAS THAN DECAY OF VEGETABLE undecided

7 Likes

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by nwasteve(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Very good development, only if it can be invested upon. This was exactly my project "production of biogas using animal dungs"

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Bonapart(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hoe-kay
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by pus24: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2015

[size=28pt]National mosque of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. is different from the national mosque of the federal Republic of Nigeria. [/size]

[size=28pt]National mosque of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

[size=28pt]National mosque of the federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]

[size=28pt]National church of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

[size=28pt]National church of the federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by mike404(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
lavatoz:
Op, not many Nigerians are creative. Some students at secondary school even used plantain peels to decompose. The gas given off was used to prepare their indomie cheesy
YOU SOUND LIKE MAMA TOO GOOD O GENERATION grin
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Dgrea8t(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
My email: anthonydgrea8t@gmail.com. Please, lets be in touch. We can create a huge business from this. Kindly send me your phone number sir, and use Biogas as the subject. Thank you.

My office is here in Lagos, i can put you through whenever you are ready[/quote]
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by encryptjay(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is quite impressive... This is what should make FP not some useless thread on Tonto Dike or Dbanj and his booty birthday cake.

I love stuffs like this; nothing is a waste.

7 Likes

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by tellwisdom: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Guy, so i go put Ageepee tank for my back yard for me to use Gas??..Why?? sad
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Kanmyos(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
whoa...nice one i must say....thumbs up! if it's well packed, my country men will buy it...by dt i mean Nigerians.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Karleb(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Creativity? No! It's Improvisation.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by boxiposhags: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is a nice Innovation. How much will it cost to learn this from you ?

2 Likes

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by gbrown(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:
plsssssssss i am interested, my email (godfreyagbejule1969@gmail.com
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by jude33084(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:

Biogas has its own special stove, but a standard gas cooker can also be modified to work with Biogas.. I have compressed biogas in cylinders but the one im using in the picture above is straight from the Biogas digester. Thanks

A billionaire in the making wink

6 Likes

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by 9jatatafo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
I would like to learn this too because my cooking gas always get finished in the evening of Saturdays or Sundays. I have asked my wife why is this so? She said she don't understand. With this biogas, one can escape this. Big up man!

2 Likes

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by cally3D(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
woooow! incredible
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:

My office is here in Lagos, i can put you through whenever you are ready
Where in Lagos biko? I'd love to learn this.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by qtx(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:

Op, pls i need to learn it from you. Kindly drop me ur contact via this email so i connect with you. info@digidats.com. thanks
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by izutex007(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:

I don't deserve that honor

i dont mind if you put me in the know of this innovation... I wl PM u sir
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Booty4me: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
lol @byebye to fuel scarcity

How is Gas related to Fuel Scarcity

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by yohanpaul: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Please I will love to learn this. yohanpaul2008@yahoo.com.
Jobaye1:
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by unitysheart(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:

I do exactly this. Weldone bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Big Whale At Bar Beach In Lagos, Nigeria (Throwback Video, Photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.