Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] (67289 Views)

Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by segedoo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
RIP girlsad
sadladies pls let's be more careful about these guysangry the guy had a bad thing in mind doing,that was why he went along with gunsad

She said she's no more interested in you,shikena na,what elsesad

Lord pls give me a guy that I can willingly pound yam for,cos nowadays guys deserves nothing more than indomie [size=15]without egg[/size] sad

Lol!

You mean u can pound yam? Really pound and not turn Ola Ola?

Kai! Your type is rare o Omoge!

But why have u been hanging around rubbish indomie-with-no-egg-deserving guys hehn?

U sef?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
make una marry naija man una no gree. na beast man una wan marry. well grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by RaptorX: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
With all the Nigerians living in the Maryland, Virginia, DC metro, she couldn't find a young Nigerian man to date? But she went to date a white man ,but not even a decent white man but one with a criminal record and a registered sex offender smh. Black folks with their inferiority complex when it comes to white people, she would probably insist that a Naija guy must be a doctor or a pharmacist before she dates him, lived in that DC metro for many years so I know how the educated Naija ladies think, but will date a low life white criminal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by AreaFada2: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na wa o

RIP
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
i know her type. she think say she be white girl. see am sef, she dey do cheerleader like say she be white southern texan belle. smh. her type na only white boys dem dey date

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
wh mus she date a white guy wey niger guy full ground RIP GIRL embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nicepoker(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
RIP girlsad
sadladies pls let's be more careful about these guysangry the guy had a bad thing in mind doing,that was why he went along with gunsad

Lord pls give me a guy that I can willingly pound yam for,cos nowadays guys deserves nothing more than indomie [size=15]without egg[/size] sad
if only we still have ladies that can prepare noodles without eggs.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
What I hate about this report is that there's no picture of the white dude. The memory of the poor girl and the integrity of her family is forever tainted. RIP to her.

Ps.. to all the dudes bashing her. There are good white guys who treat their coloured girls right. You guys forget to check out headlines of Nigerian men killing their wives. Abeg stop all that judgemental attitude.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
After some dumb women like Freecocoa and mrs Chima will be bad mouthing African men. White dudes and their psychotic nature,its a pity she can't learn from her experience. Rip.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Healthybiz: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
RIP girlsad

Indomie without egg?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by modelboy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
StepTwo:
RIP to her.

But God please don't give me a girlfriend ''not to talk of Wife'' that Reason like Vhema.

Amen.
Amen ooh,,and me too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
fpeter:
white folks are sick!

I concor
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Baroba(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
fpeter:
white folks are sick!

A white person could say the same of Nigerians, after all na we dey pour acid pass..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by swezenberg(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
otijah:
And we have a president

So what should the President do. Go back to the front page and see the French tourist that was just murdered in Nigeria by armed men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ibsgal:

WRONG. She wasn't killed because she dated a white man, she was killed because she dated a man capable of killing. And some Nigerian men in the US also kill - David Ochola, Babajide Okeowo, Moses Egharevba, Christopher Ndubuisi, Godfrey Nwodo, Caleb Onwudike just to name a few.
all ndigbo men shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by WINDSOW(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
grin chai see cowardicegrin me too dey play,I intentionally used that emotion(angry) to scare you grin
vheMa,me coward abi? Am watching u in 3D. The cane I go use take flog u dey gym.I ws actually catching fun pulling ur legs. Aint a coward bt a cowboi.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Ibsgal(f): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
sukkot:
all ndigbo men shocked

Bbajide Okeowo sounds like a yoruba name. no?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Anazoric:
What I hate about this report is that there's no picture of the white dude. The memory of the poor girl and the integrity of her family is forever tainted. RIP to her.

Ps.. to all the dudes bashing her. There are good white guys who treat their coloured girls right. You guys forget to check out headlines of Nigerian men killing their wives. Abeg stop all that judgemental attitude.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uJkYZpMAYq0/VW7ai7lIM5I/AAAAAAAAMvM/BSPX56lEJEk/s1600/shop.jpg[/img]

THANK ME LATER
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by C4Ltd: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Islie:
A young Nigerian lady has been shot dead in the United States of America by her white boyfriend.

http://pulse.ng/gist/brutal-murder-nigerian-woman-shot-dead-by-white-boyfriend-id3824835.html

Such a pretty girl rip
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Sexydevil(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
shit! she was so young. WASTED PŮSSY cry
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Shymm3x: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
sukkot:
make una marry naija man una no gree. na beast man una wan marry. well grin

White is right and civilised.

Ol'boy shot her dead and ran to the the police van...cray. He must have had enough and was like, "damn the consequences".
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ibsgal:

Bbajide Okeowo sounds like a yoruba name. no?
Probably an african american who adopted yoruba name. there are many like that. this african american actor is called obba babatunde wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
overdrive:

Lord pls give me a guy that I can
willingly pound yam for,cos
nowadays guys deserves nothing
more than indomie without egg

meaning?
its only meant for the intelligent ones to understand
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

This post got me cracking real hard cheesy cheesy
That's why I don't bother myself knowing how to pound yam cheesy. Useless men everywhere undecided
is ur nippleeesoft, I like it soft.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

White is right and civilised.

Ol'boy shot her dead and ran to the the police van...cray. He must have had enough and was like, "damn the consequences".
Shymmex me breda. nuff respek breda. mi nuh nuh say you still around these dark waters of NL. me tink say you done rapture to clear waters like yahoo chat buahahaha. oh yeah the white man is losing his dayum mind as he is seeing his empire crumble slowly before his eyes. babylon is falling rasta cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
mencade5:
she is not doing. Make she pay am the money wey she chop from he hand na. Una think say una go chop white people money come do am maga like the way una dey do us for here?
grin he is back!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Ibsgal(f): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
sukkot:
Probably an african american who adopted yoruba name. there are many like that. this african american actor is called obba babatunde wink

These are Nigerian men. I was once interested in the murder rate among Nigerians in the US, and my lit search led me to this article about Nigerian men killing their nurse wives in the country, so they are mother-land born and bred.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Kc3000: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
RIP sister.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by fortunechy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sad one....Rip. see her bears
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Shymm3x: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
sukkot:
Shymmex me breda. nuff respek breda. mi nuh nuh say you still around these dark waters of NL. me tink say you done rapture to clear waters like yahoo chat buahahaha. oh yeah the white man is losing his dayum mind as he is seeing his empire crumble slowly before his eyes. babylon is falling rasta cheesy wink

Lol. Wagwan big bredrin? Errthing bless, yh?

Man a gwan ghosting fi time a time a Likkle bit rafting inna NL dark waters lek a rasta afi do cah dem paigons/pagans a nuh shower lek mi a want - but rasta gotta keep spreading the black consciousness gospel. Each one teach one lol.

Not condoning what the inbred albino bredrin afi Babylon fi do, but a lot of these black women are a pain inna da arse, ya get me? He probably had enough.

Imagine if we were to give all these black women to white men - they might end up killing over half of them within a year lol. Only black men can handle their madness. Peace to black women but they need to start acting right and watch that razor mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
WINDSOW:
vheMa,me coward abi? Am watching u in 3D. The cane I go use take flog u dey gym.I ws actually catching fun pulling ur legs. Aint a coward bt a cowboi.
no lie jhur,e don chop u gogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) / Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.