Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 - Sports (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 (108379 Views)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by santori: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

Then analyse Iheanachor football and leave his goal celebration style and other irrelevant things behind. Nacho didn't miss any sitter against Brazil, he didn't concede possession to opposition at a dangerous part of the field that led to a counter that led to a goal. He just wasn't special that day, he was average, but many of his team mates were sub average that day.

Iheanachor criticism is not football based, and must stop lest I will start reading more to it.

You are not the only one that can analyze sports here, I can too, and so know when criticism is sports based and tribal based.

bro you still don't get it. I think you should address issues rather than trying to whip up ethnic sentiments. yes iheanacho has flopped like some other players, especially the foreign based players exept isaac.
it's not out of place for nacho to received such criticism. in case you don't he was the most valuable player at the under 17 two years ago, so a whole lot is expected from him
I think Nigerians should cut him some slack, I belief he will get his bearing as the competition progresses. another player having similar issue is yahaya musa. this guys major problem is blending, they've been away from the squad for so long and they need time to blend properly. if you observed closely, you would notice the team has been doing better collectively since he dropped musa, iheanacho and isaac to the bench.
at the AYC this had similar experience until the coach fall back on the players he has been working with at training.
yea iheanacho needs time to get his bearing an I think it's totally wrong for you read ethnic meanings to other people's opinion. you are the only one that have so far in this thread sounded like an ethnic bigot. bro today na sunday. try and stop this ethnic shenanigans

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by ZeroTolerance: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2015
As for those who keep killing themselves about the fact that he joined Man City, watch out for next season. Last season was hampered by injuries and work permit issues, but the club finally succeded in getting him his work permit and played him in all youth matches after he recovered. He scored 6 in 7 of those matches.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2015
dayosaurus:
Jeez!!! Bros borrow small sense now. How did tribalism come into play here?.. Iheanacho was poor in that match and reacted rudely to being substituted, he feels his bigger than the team, which affects team spirit and he was dropped as a result. Which is well deserved, Moses Simon who's a better player than nacho had played lesser minutes than nacho n nobody has screamed tribalism here... Please try to think before typing next time.

How exactly is Moses Simon a better player than Iheanachor?

And how exactly did you come to the conclusion that Iheanachor feels that he is bigger than the team.

I think you should use your brain more.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by ZeroTolerance: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2015
dayosaurus:
Jeez!!! Bros borrow small sense now. How did tribalism come into play here?.. Iheanacho was poor in that match and reacted rudely to being substituted, he feels his bigger than the team, which affects team spirit and he was dropped as a result. Which is well deserved, Moses Simon who's a better player than nacho had played lesser minutes than nacho n nobody has screamed tribalism here... Please try to think before typing next time.

How is Moses Simon a better player than Iheanacho?
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mikron(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2015
uzolexis:

yeah was going to ask the same thing. what happened to Brazil?
they qualified as group leaders. Probably ll play Uruguay in d next round

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Dongreat(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2015
Bro is 9pm Nigeria time. Guess data will show dis one
mikron:
3am early Monday morning
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by tainot2002(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

But you already ruined it when you lots felt you could single out Iheanachor for criticism. Some of us are not naive.

Mr. Man,ain't you have ear at all,you've been told to go back to your politics section where you all act on tribalistic attitude always.There is no space for you here ok!

Thanks for your understanding

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by DrTee1(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2015
Emperortj93:
I foresee two goals for awoniyi in this match

Except you edited that comment after the game, you must have a sense of clairvoyance.

If you do, please use it for good. The question now world be "Do you see the flying eagles winning Germany? Do you see them lifting the WYC as they did the U17?"
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2015
santori:

bro you still don't get it. I think you should address issues rather than trying to whip up ethnic sentiments. yes iheanacho has flopped like some other players, especially the foreign based players exept isaac.
it's not out of place for nacho to received such criticism. in case you don't he was the most valuable player at the under 17 two years ago, so a whole lot is expected from him
I think Nigerians should cut him some slack, I belief he will get his bearing as the competition progresses. another player having similar issue is yahaya musa. this guys major problem is blending, they've been away from the squad for so long and they need time to blend properly. if you observed closely, you would notice the team has been doing better collectively since he dropped musa, iheanacho and isaac to the bench.
at the AYC this had similar experience until the coach fall back on the players he has been working with at training.
yea iheanacho needs time to get his bearing an I think it's totally wrong for you read ethnic meanings to other people's opinion. you are the only one that have so far in this thread sounded like an ethnic bigot. bro today na sunday. try and stop this ethnic shenanigans

I would argue that the team better performance boils down to the fact that they met a poor opposition in Hungary and Korea, those two are not super powers of world football and are many levels below Brazil. It's only normal that it would appear the team was doing better.

In those two matches, our defenders were put under less pressure thanks to less attacking talents at the disposal of Hungary and Korea. Enaholo was not put under enough pressure for his horrendous goal keeping skills to show, their defenders( Korea and Hungary) were poor and tactically many levels below the Brazilians defenders, so our mis firing attack became potent all of a sudden.
I want to believe Iheanachor would have shone too if he was started against Korea and Hungary.

When bulk of Iheanachor criticism was coming from a particular section of the country, you don't expect me not to pick notice.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Werbung(f): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2015
FIFA U20 World Cup: History made as all four African teams reach knock-out stage

History was made Sunday when all four African teams at the FIFA U20 World Cup – Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal and Mali – made it to the knockout stage of the competition for the first time ever.

Interestingly, it will be an all-African clash on Wednesday, when Ghana face Mali in Wellington.

Ghana, the first and only team from Africa to win this competition in 2009, lost 1-0 to Mali in the group stage of the African Youth Championship in Senegal in March, before they avenged this defeat by beating their West African rivals to finish third in the same tournament.

This fixture means that at least an African team are guaranteed a place in the last eight of this tournament.

African champions Nigeria will take on the champions of Europe Germany on Thursday in Christchurch after the Flying Eagles finished second in Group E behind Brazil.

Senegal, hosts and runners-up at the 2015 AYC, also made it to the knockout rounds after they finished as one of the “third best losers” and they will now tackle Ukraine in Auckland on Wednesday.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by dayosaurus(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2015
Its either you're pretending to be daft or you're a dunce. Did you see the way he reacted to being substituted by the coach?..

Simon is better player anyday anytime, he helped his club win the league, even though he joined in january he scored 7goals n had 3assist and 10 2nd assist in 17 appearances. Nacho did not get up to 10goals for city u21

pazienza:

How exactly is Moses Simon a better player than Iheanachor?

And how exactly did you come to the conclusion that Iheanachor feels that he is bigger than the team.

I think you should use your brain more.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by dayosaurus(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
How is Moses Simon a better player than Iheanacho?

dayosaurus:

Simon is better player anyday anytime, he helped his club win the league, even though he joined in january he scored 7goals n had 3assist and 10 2nd assist in 17 appearances. Nacho did not get up to 10goals for city u21
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Tolzeal(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2015
dayosaurus:
Its either you're pretending to be daft or you're a dunce. Did you see the way he reacted to being substituted by the coach?..

You shouldn't throw Hurt words to make a point brother .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

You are stupid. Slowly I am bringing out your innate tribal nature.

If Simon Moses were any good, he would have been snapped up by any European top league, but instead your guy is stuck in piss poor Belgium league. Ewu.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by DrTee1(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2015
aimuafigo:
Did anyone notice our goal keeper made an assist for that second goal?

Super assist at that! He was a little lucky why it though, as the misunderstanding amongst the Hungarians who both went for the header augmented Enaholo's effort.

He is a great lad and I commend him greatly for rising up from the Brazil-game howlers, a game where he really made several great saves which were however undone by those errors.

Garba deserves praise for not dumping him for the fans-favourite Alampasu. I personally believe Alampasu is a jittery and unreliable goalie. I think he was a little lucky in UAE, just like Joseph Dosu at Atlanta...
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Bluffly: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Why not wait till after the Korea match.
Nigerians and rush rush!!
Abi o. Because after the Korea match it was obvious that it is Brazil with either of Hungary or Nigeria and it was Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mikron(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

I am beginning to sense tribal angle to this Iheanachor criticism. The whole team as a whole played bad against Brazil, why then are all of you people singling out Iheanachor for bashing?

Even Awoniyi was piss poor against Brazil, he missed a sitter that Iheanachor would have easily buried that day, yet he isn't being criticized.Enaholo and Muhammad were calamity that day. Iheanachor never put a foot wrong in that match, he just wasn't special that day, and now all you jealous tribalists are after him, trying to scape goat him. Ekwensu kpo kwa oku there!

Infact I sense Igbo bashing here as usual, and will now treat further Iheanachor bashing here as such.

Ogini di!
a wise man will ask why iheanacho has been kept in the bench after that 1st game and not to come here to show ur ignorance, what has tribalism got to do with his present situation? Was iheanacho not the mvp in uae 2013? Why was he not kissing the bench then? If u care to know kelechi was kind of rude to the coach when he was substituted in d brazil game. You don't do that to a coach, he was cocky and saw himself as indispensable hence the silent treatment he is getting from the coach now. Tribalism my foot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Emperortj93(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2015
DrTee1:

Except you edited that comment after the game, you must have a sense of clairvoyance.

If you do, please use it for good. The question now world be "Do you see the flying eagles winning Germany? Do you see them lifting the WYC as they did the U17?"
thanks for you word of encouragement.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by dayosaurus(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Lwkmd .... Me tribalist? Moses simon is not even from my tribe.. Bros I give up on you.

Eden hazard once played in belgium b4 moving to Chelsea, simon is still maturing.. If care isn't taken, he will end up like dedrick boyata, john guidetti n co...

pazienza:

You are stupid. Slowly I am bringing out your innate tribal nature.

If Simon Moses were any good, he would have been snapped up by any European top league, but instead your guy is stuck in piss poor Belgium league. Ewu.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2015
mikron:
a wise man will ask why iheanacho has been kept in the bench after that 1st game and not to come here to show ur ignorance, what has tribalism got to do with his present situation? Was iheanacho not the mvp in uae 2013? Why was he not kissing the bench then? If u care to know kelechi was kind of rude to the coach when he was substituted in d brazil game. You don't do that to a coach, he was cocky and saw himself as indispensable hence the silent treatment he is getting from the coach now. Tribalism my foot

You can only speculate why he is being benched, But to speculate that he see himself as indispensable to the team and going ahead to blame him for the Brazil loss and posit that the team current wins was as a result of his absence, that the team is better without him is extremely harsh and beyond football analysis. Cocky my foot, you only see what you want to see.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Bia nwokem, o so gi bu onye Igbo no here? Isi Juo gi oyi.

It is normal to criticise somebody including iheanacho. He had the chance in the first match but he allowed Gabriel Jesus to upstage him and the rest of the boys.

Manu Garba reverted back to the team that he trusts. They have regained the stability that they were known for and if you noticed, iheanacho and the likes of Isaac only come in to consolidate on the efforts and so far, the strategy has worked.

We don't want this sort of post here..it belongs to ndiofe/flat head section. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by santori: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

I would argue that the team better performance boils down to the fact that they met a poor opposition in Hungary and Korea, those two are not super powers of world football and are many levels below Brazil. It's only normal that it would appear the team was doing better.

In those two matches, our defenders were put under less pressure thanks to less attacking talents at the disposal of Hungary and Korea. Enaholo was not put under enough pressure for his horrendous goal keeping skills to show, their defenders( Korea and Hungary) were poor and tactically many levels below the Brazilians defenders, so our mis firing attack became potent all of a sudden.
I want to believe Iheanachor would have shone too if he was started against Korea and Hungary.

When bulk of Iheanachor criticism was coming from a particular section of the country, you don't expect me not to pick notice.

I believe you read the phrase "the team has improved collectively" I can now see you are naive when it comes to football. it's obvious to everyone who have eyes to see the stability in every department of the team from their 2nd match. you can even infer that from the way their opponents fared against brazil.

bro . you need to work on your self. I'm sorry to say this cause I know the average Nigerian takes offence in what I'm about to say easily. you need to have your mental state check out by professionals in that field.

the urge and psyche to attribute every comment made by ppl that does not belong to your ethnic/religion stock as a kind of bashing. I apologise if you felt offended
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by santori: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2015
DrTee1:

Super assist at that! He was a little lucky why it though, as the misunderstanding amongst the Hungarians who both went for the header augmented Enaholo's effort.

He is a great lad and I commend him greatly for rising up from the Brazil-game howlers, a game where he really made several great saves which were however undone by those errors.

Garba deserves praise for not dumping him for the fans-favourite Alampasu. I personally believe Alampasu is a jittery and unreliable goalie. I think he was a little lucky in UAE, just like Joseph Dosu at Atlanta...

you spot on bro. dele alampasu was jittery at the under 17s. he almost cost us the trophy, if not for the brilliance of the likes of iheanacho, yahaya and nwakali

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Bia nwokem, o so gi bu onye Igbo no here? Isi Juo gi oyi.

It is normal to criticise somebody including iheanacho. He had the chance in the first match but he allowed Gabriel Jesus to upstage him and the rest of the boys.

Manu Garba reverted back to the team that he trusts. They have regained the stability that they were known for and if you noticed, iheanacho and the likes of Isaac only come in to consolidate on the efforts and so far, the strategy has worked.

We don't want this sort of post here..it belongs to ndiofe/flat head section. grin
bia nwoke, ileziekwa anya, iga aghotakwa na ife nwokem a n' ekwu bukwa eziokwu. How is nacho choice of celebration a problem to manu garba that some body have to use it in his analysis as one of the reasons why nacho is being benched? nacho haven't even scored in this tournament, yet some people are already talking about his pattern of celebration.

can't you see that such comment depict pure hate from the person that made such comment? he also talked about nachos reaction when he was substituted in the first match against Brazil, except both of did not watch the same match, nacho never reacted angrily, except you said he was a little bit Moody, which is normal. he might be disappointed in himself for not putting up that terrific performance he has been known for.

for the guy to say manu garba is cutting nacho to size and to "over bloated ego" to descrip nachos person speaks volume of What the guy had in mind. we all know that the team had a very bad and abysmal performance against Brazil, but to single out only nacho is a no no.

personally attacking nacho in the guise of criticism What the guy you qouted is trying to point out.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

o boy u are d worst dunce here,... why do u pple always becom tribal in small issue
by d way do u watch football at all?...
u are talking about simon did diz simon did dat
was is not iheanacho dat single handedly won mancity u21 trophy for dem?
after coming back from injury he scored 6 important goals in 7matches wen it mattered most
why are u pple so biased despite knowing the truth
the blood and bone of Igbos u pple hate so much will kill u guyz if u don't stop
im not Igbo but ur attitude towards dem is bad..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by pazienza(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2015
santori:

I believe you read the phrase "the team has improved collectively" I can now see you are naive when it comes to football. it's obvious to everyone who have eyes to see the stability in every department of the team from their 2nd match. you can even infer that from the way their opponents fared against brazil.

bro . you need to work on your self. I'm sorry to say this cause I know the average Nigerian takes offence in what I'm about to say easily. you need to have your mental state check out by professionals in that field.

the urge and payche to attribute every comment made by ppl that does not belong to your ethnic/religion stock as a kind of bashing. I apologise if you felt offended

Nah! You are the one that need to visit a psychiatrist ASAP. I know a fair criticism when I see one.

Those other teams Hungary and Korea, approached the Brazilians with caution, they were more defensive and gave the Brazilians respect.

Manu believed his hype and went gung ho against the Brazilians, his midfield was thin and gave the defenders little or no shield, the tactically astute Brazilian manger noticed that and exploited it.

Of course, it didn't help that Enaholo was a basket!

Blame Manu, his poor team selection, formation, tactics, Brazil superior squad,and horrendous goal keeping skills of Enaholo in that match for the loss against Brazil.

That's what unbiased and neutral analysts will see! But you lots tribal convoluted minds can only see Iheanachor.
I will not accept that, knowing how tribal an average Nigerian is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by ZeroTolerance: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

Iheanacho had 6 goals in 7 matches, many assists too.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by santori: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2015
Nashoji:
bia nwoke, ileziekwa anya, iga aghotakwa na ife nwokem a n' ekwu bukwa eziokwu. How is nacho choice of celebration a problem to manu garba that some body have to use it in his analysis as one of the reasons why nacho is being benched? nacho haven't even scored in this tournament, yet some people are already talking about his pattern of celebration.

can't you see that such comment depict pure hate from the person that made such comment? he also talked about nachos reaction when he was substituted in the first match against Brazil, except both of did not watch the same match, nacho never reacted angrily, except you said he was a little bit Moody, which is normal. he might be disappointed in himself for not putting up that terrific performance he has been known for.

for the guy to say manu garba is cutting nacho to size and to "over bloated ego" to descrip nachos person speaks volume of What the guy had in mind. we all know that the team had a very bad and abysmal performance against Brazil, but to single out only nacho is a no no.

personally attacking nacho in the guise of criticism What the guy you qouted is trying to point out.

you know some dude can be cocky, they only thrive in criticising or condemning other ppl whearas they are a nobody.
pazienza should have addressed only that particular guy instead of making it an ethnic thingy.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by mijestic: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2015
I think Kelechi reacted angrily to being substituted because he felt he was not being played in the right position and yet not being given time to prove himself. Still not a good reason to flare up anyway. My point is, how does a well endowed team like chelsea or Real madrid get managed? by efficient tactical rotation! Did you all hear what the Hungary U20 coach said after the game against d FE?He said he wanted to give all his players opportunity to prove themselves against top teams in preparation for the knockout stages hence he rested about five first team starters. So it means we played our first team (according to Manu) against the B team of Hungary and managed to score two goals which was the result the opponent wanted anyway. See tactics! This match was a perfect opportunity for Manu to have tried fresh legs but what did he do? He allowed emotions get the better of him. Iheanacho is simply not well managed in the team and has not been given ample playing time so what miracle do we want him to perform? Manu does not know how to manage top stars. Imagine Yahaya after his impressive showing against Brazil on the bench, Iheanacho on the bench, Simon on the bench, even our ever efficient top striker Isaac on the bench. Some have not even played at all: Chidera Eze, and Nwakali have been with the team weeks before the tournament began but where are they? On the bench! It's not even a matter of blaming few players for the brazil loss, the coach is not tactically alert; does not know how to manage players. Why did Manu start Iheanacho and Isaac in the first game? He recognizes who they are- WORLD CLASS but by the time his tactics failed against a more technical side, he thought he should gamble with another eleven. When that team scored four against a weak North Korea side, he stuck with them. Typical nigerian mentality! Its also very likely that this coach now prefers exposure of his less known players like Bulbwa and Godwin to good team management. Simon himself confessed in an interview before the Hungary match that no player likes to sit on the bench but it's up to the coach to field him. Whether we like it or not, these guys on the bench will go back to their clubs and perform.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by bong4(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2015
DrTee1:

Damn right bro. You hit the nail on the head with the alampasu and dosu comparison. Thought i was the only one that noticed.
Re: Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 by MORNDEW(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:

Then analyse Iheanachor football and leave his goal celebration style and other irrelevant things behind. Nacho didn't miss any sitter against Brazil, he didn't concede possession to opposition at a dangerous part of the field that led to a counter that led to a goal. He just wasn't special that day, he was average, but many of his team mates were sub average that day.

Iheanachor criticism is not football based, and must stop lest I will start reading more to it.

You are not the only one that can analyze sports here, I can too, and so know when criticism is sports based and tribal based.
must you show ur stupidity anyehere u go? Like they told u this is not politics section where ur stupidity of unecessary tribal madness reign supreme. Help urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.