Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times (120158 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / EXPOSED | President Buhari’s N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by ubath(m): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Is this a Mansion?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by saintandsinnerz: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
I urge all well meaning progressives not to comment on any of these threads henceforth. Those who imagine the best way forward is to churn out one lie after another against the president should be left to have their good time on their threads. Just ignore when you see them.

Thanks.
Shut up you idiioot! Did you ignore the ones they wrote about Jonathan? You are the worst hypocrite there is. What kind of man are you? What type of life are you leading? People like you are the problem with Nigeria. Everything is always wrong when it is about the other person but you shamelessly maintain silence when the spotlight is on you or your benefactor

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by multikolour(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Please post the full story let's read and debate the authenticity of your post, rather than provide us with a link to your website!. grin

Modified!.

How are this people sure that the said mansion is owned by PMB? Surely they can't be insinuating that he stole money just to build this mansion.

Breaking times should show us the certificate of occupation and the receipt issue when the land was purchased before we believe that it belongs to PMB, if they can't, they should look for something meaningful to do.
why are you saying this now, did you see the certificate of occupation and the receipt issue when the land was purchased before believing GEJ mansion in otouake by PUNCH news. yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by caprini1: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Am not saying that is Buharis house,but the question is how many politicians buy properties in their name?
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by elohorayodele: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I have only one million naira, 3 bedroom bungalow in my home town and 150 cows.

Any other property bearing my name should from henceforth be seen as a 'gift' from people.

I'm the incorruptible president.

And some baboons will believe him...grin grin
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by joseph1832(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin grin
Must you always bring my royalty into your comment?? angry... I'll definitely cast a deadly spell on you.
I'll like you to try. Never forget, I'm an accomplish spell caster myself. tongue
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by joseph1832(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2015
multikolour:

why are you saying this now, did you see the certificate of occupation and the receipt issue when the land was purchased before believing GEJ mansion in otouake by PUNCH news. yeye dey smell
And did you see me comment or say anything on the issue you sited?.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by mbulela: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:
Great. Very good indeed!

The unfortunate thing is that campaigns are over and Buhari will be president for four years at least.

May be we will consider this info then.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Modified*
That PDP failed to unearth this house in the twelve years that Buhari contested against them is a confirmation that the party is clueless and dumb beyond our thinking.

The report claims Douglas Oronto, a staunch PDP/GEJ supporter, was a tenant in that house and PDP could not know! Please stop insulting our sensibilities. Only the naïve and the gullible ones can be deceived by this bull crap.

And if the news is true, I will conclude that PMB is too clever than we thought but I will be really disappointed in him nonetheless.
Clowns should be ignored.
Buhari actually has a hidden house that was only discovered after he won the presidency?
Fayose and ffk were throwing everything possible at the man and yet they only discovered this house after he won?
These clowns should give the public some respect and tell lies that tally.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Farkson(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:
Yet he claimed to have borrowed to buy nomination form. I thought he claimed to have only have #1M naira and 150cows

No wonder he declared his assets secretly after promising to do otherwise.

Omg by the time this man finish with Nigerian treasury, only change will remain

I'm glad I was never deceived.At least I can tell the future generation, I didn't contribute to this mess. I'm not surprised

This man should be probed
u
U have done more damage to ursef than u imagin, is no doubt that u stand for nothing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2356404/abuja-landlord-ejects-buhari-over/1#34409034

Lalasticlala,when will you move the above thread to front page? I will keep mentioning you till it is moved. You must not be partial in your duties.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by TheOtherview: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2015
goodgate:
The report does not even add up at all,the figures are just bogus,eg: a house that lets for 6million naira per annum can not be worth 300million,it will at most be in the range of 120-150million,but meanwhile that house belongs to Alhaji Rahaman Musa Bashir;Chairman of Rahamaniyya Global Resources Ltd.

Please provide further information on the emboldened claim.

Thanks.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Samydee86: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2015
all of a sudden a 1.2 billion naira mansion that was never known about or heard of before the election rises out of the blues and everyone is so quick conclude and condemn the president without confirming the trueness of these ridiculous story.........secondly the news is not even relevant coz for the next four years PMB is in charge so you either ready to join hands to build a better Nigeria or sit back and waist your time condemning.....
VISION!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by deewhylaf13: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Guys.., pls beware of dis advert anywhere. dey are hungry people, people dat will never eat d fruit of dia labour in life. dey only use d advert to dupe people. I was a victim. may u guys never av peace..... still wondering if dat 1k will deliver u from ur poverty (I also first see dis advert on nairaland b4 falling)

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by mayusguy(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Hahahahahahaha see mansion ooooo grin grin grin dis pple wont kill us o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by eldoradoxx: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2015
where is the lake in Asokoro? Only the fools would believe this thrash.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Yasirarafat: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Any other property bearing my name should from henceforth be seen as a 'gift' from people.

And his enemiez will disbelieve him

#i know this man is igbo
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Yasirarafat: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:

And his enemiez will disbelieve him

#i know this man is igbo, Abeg tell this boi n his fellow nigerian to shout loud grin
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by rabimlomo: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2015
meforyou1:
Whether you comment or not, we will continue to expose you

Or continue to expose your idiocy. Sahara reporters didn't become popular based on lies and falsehood. If this breaktime continue like this, they will soon finish up PDP's image completely. Why not take your time and do really good investigative journalism rather than all these mama-put journalism.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by judondasylva(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2015
call us now for a well registered properties in awka

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Kingkamal(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2015
THE HOUSE BELONG TO TY DANJUMA. Buhari only stays there whenever he comes to Abuja...
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Midastorch(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:
Great. Very good indeed!

The unfortunate thing is that campaigns are over and Buhari will be president for four years at least.

May be we will consider this info then.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Modified*
That PDP failed to unearth this house in the twelve years that Buhari contested against them is a confirmation that the party is clueless and dumb beyond our thinking.

The report claims Douglas Oronto, a staunch PDP/GEJ supporter, was a tenant in that house and PDP could not know! Please stop insulting our sensibilities. Only the naïve and the gullible ones can be deceived by this bull crap.

We have too many brillinat people in Nigeria and you re one of them.....Oronto Douglas being a tenant to this said mansion would have scored the pdp a high political point....I will say it again pdp needs to be nutured about being an opposition party and fashola said that can be done for free.

And if the news is true, I will conclude that PMB is too clever than we thought but I will be really disappointed in him nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by disumusa: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
all politicians are pathetic liars, no one is transparent.... u can never see through them.... d more u look,d less u see
this is from flat head
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Chiaka(f): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by wowo2: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2015
breakingtimes.com...where o where is thy integrity
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by lukxman(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Is it a park or a mansion? Where are the rooms to be rented out worth up to the tune of N6 million? When Bala Muhammed was FCT minister how comes the PDP failed to, through Abuja Geographical Information Service (AGIS), discover this park? Do you think I would have been sitting here and not join PDP when a vacant land like this lied fallow in Abuja? This land is fertile and I only need to cut down those useless trees and cultivate yam, cassava, maize, guinea corn, millet, groundnut, guy no be small money I for make farming this virgin...
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by goodgate: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2015
TheOtherview:

Please provide further information on the emboldened claim.

Thanks.
He's a family friend and a business associate of my parents. I know the the house and it was an official residence to one of GEJ's advisers.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by goodgate: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Kingkamal:
THE HOUSE BELONG TO TY DANJUMA. Buhari only stays there whenever he comes to Abuja...
Rahamaniyya not Ty Danjuma.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by nickxtra(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Tell this to only the gullible minds
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Leiman100(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:

I think you are the bigger baboon for believing 'News Breaking' without evidence. I wonder how far this will take you saTANoids!
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by dotune(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Breaking times keep trying hard. U r coming up. So when did u gain access to evaluate the house or how did u knw its worth 2.1bn? And where's the document or proof that PMB owns the house? And where's the Heavy security presence and it doesn't look a mansion to me. Like I said, keep trying. By the time, they begin to uncover the loots of ur sponsors, u will be too weak to publish poo.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by maxman10(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2015
2.1 Billion Naira ke. Nawa ooo. who carried out the review, or investigations (we can't know, they never tell). How credible is their reports (what nonsense) and yet they say it's 2.1 billion Naira. What a blasted lie reeking full of falsehood.

To the best of my knowledge, that house and it's entire immediate 10m radius environ doesn't look like a 2.1 billion naira anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.