Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times (120185 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / EXPOSED | President Buhari’s N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by BabaO2: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I have only one million naira, 3 bedroom bungalow in my home town and 150 cows.

Any other property bearing my name should from henceforth be seen as a 'gift' from people.

I'm the incorruptible president.

And some baboons will believe him...grin grin
Poverty mentality is all over you, even a teacher can own that legitimately with loan facility not to talk of a former head of state..
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by deebsman1(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2015
after carefully searching google maps, there's no street named udo udoma in the whole of Abuja FCT not to talk of Asokoro, what kind of lie and distraction are people just taking around?

For me, as henceforth, the newspaper breaking times is a sham, any news from that source shall henceforth be discarded as fake.
Signed.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Johnsinia(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2015
arbitter:
PDP Campaign had the likes of FFK and all Buhari Hater's working full time but they couldn't dig shlt about Buhari to paint him as corrupt. With all their Federal Might they couldn't spot the Money Laundering SPA his wife opened when he became PTF Trust Fund chairman, they couldn't find his 2.1bn Mansion. But apparently all they could manage was accuse him of being a Fanatic and a Brutal Dictator which they channeled into a useless documentary. Until that Certificate shlt came along THEY HAD NOTHING, Thats why they held on to the Certificate issue so damn much which ended up backfiring.

After all that you wanna tell me a lowlife Blogger (who by the way is a protection seeker) and a Lame Propaganda Site (TheBreakingTimes) 'Busted' Buhari's hidden assets (which the GEJ Campaign somehow couldn't do huh) and have now 'proven' beyond doubt that he is corrupt and stole Money?

How Insanely ldiotic do you have to be to believe this crap?!
Keep blindly following Buhari like a blantant slave until he milk u dry.
Meanwhile, if he is not claiming the house please let he claim it belong to me. Shekena.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Dreamtouch: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Both house and watch na gift

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Gablo500(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2015
shurlermoz:

So you that you are not blind, you fit buy that house wey you see for the picture for 2.1 billion?!

And they say security don full there why dem no show for the picture?!

This house that has bushes all over it is 2.1billion?!

U blind fool av u bought the house

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by nelandrewz(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Just STFU saTANoids!!!!

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by free13: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Ok.... wink
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by FRANKOXY(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2015
AM HAPPY FOR MR BUHARI
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:

Why do u guys keep repeating the bolded?
We already know that but he got there through propaganda. Cos I see no difference at all

You want me to ask for proof now because the news exposes Your oga. So where's the proof that he only owns 150 cows and #1m in his account Talk about hypocrisy
He has repeatedly told u peeps where the house and cows are.. Its verifiable. Can u give me the address of this imaginary house owned by Buhari?Even staunch PDP members testified to him being incorrigible so who the hell are u to doubt it? You think its easy for the whole North to term him as Mai Gaskiya(The honest one)? Lai Muhammed has offered to school u peeps on the rudiments of commonsensical opposition; u really need to take tutorials. Did the previous opposition launch any such attack on Jonathan 1 week into his tenure? You peeps need to give Buhari at least 3 months before u start bringing him down. For now, you have NOTHING to criticise him for. Its not rocket science, is it?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by styno(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Na today? 1st was his certificate, he scaled it, then they said he was sick, he scaled it again, they ran a propaganda documentary, his rating soared instead, now this.. TANoids, he's already the president, deal with it
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by micrep3030(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2015
I was never carried away for his poor story things ooo
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by TheOtherview: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2015
goodgate:
He's a family friend and a business associate of my parents. I know the the house and it was an official residence to one of GEJ's advisers.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Emmayur(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I never knew owning a house in Abuja is now a crime. grin

TANoids sha!

Owning a house is not a crime but hiding it from people that believe in you just to ganner thier sympathetic votes (if that's what he did) is wrong. I will add that if this romuors are false then PMB need not pay these guys any attention, he should keep doing what he was voted for.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by anwo247: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari robots, how long can you defend this hypocrisy?

Buhari is the most known hypocritically corrupt man living.

It is better for you to admit that he deceived you into supporting him than to continue to defend him. I'm pretty sure uou cannot sustain it. The man is dirty.

See where you can find his wife's watch. ...everything na dash abi? Alright.

http://www.thewatchgallery.com/shop/cartier-baignoire-folle-18-carat-white-gold-diamond-watch-wb520034.html

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by anwo247: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Emmayur:

Owning a house is not a crime but hiding it from people that believe i you just to ganner thier sympathetic votes (if that's what he did) is wrong. I will add that if this romuors are falls then PMB need not pay these guys any attention, he should keep doing what he was voted for.

Exactly!......who cares if he owns a house? But hypocritically hiding it is the greater crooked part of the story.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by shurlermoz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gablo500:

U blind fool av u bought the house

Hehehehe, Sai baba!
If babas matter dey give you headache you fit cut off your head o, its allowed.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by anwo247: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
shurlermoz:

Hehehehe, Sai baba!
If babas matter dey give you headache you fit cut off your head o, its allowed.

You're a pragrammed robot.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by wowo2: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
If I were Buhari, I would blank out and not have anyone respond to petty rants on the internet....let the tantrums go on on the internet while i try to get things sorted out...5 days into the govt...na wa o
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by mojojojo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Show us proof .... Let us see documents ...
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Kenobus: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
It is sad that Nigerians are just knowing this. We knew all along that the simplicity posture is a lie all these while. Somehow, some of us knew that GMB told us lies. Journalists intentionally hid this from the public till now. More things would be revealed. This is why GMB cant declare his assets publicly. The thing would be adjusted before it may be made public. So sad!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by wowo2: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kenobus:
It is sad that Nigerians are just knowing this. We knew all along that the simplicity posture is a lie all these while. Somehow, some of us knew that GMB told us lies. Journalists intentionally hid this from the public till now. More things would be revealed. This is why GMB cant declare his assets publicly. The thing would be adjusted before it may be made public. So sad!

Am sorry, I don't think Nigeria is that advanced to work in this imagined sophisticated world where illuminati or some removed powers reign supreme

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by murade: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
where are the heavy security men?, has he said the house is belong to him, perhaps, dt is the way PDP's breaking time want to stain our incorruptible president, b4 we beliv this we need fact
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by uduokirika1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Piss off! tongue

If only you said the same thing when David Mark's Helipad-house was previewed!!!! Did you demand for documents to authenticate the original owner?

I repeat Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by plux4: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Eyaaa.... Nigerians as bin scam by the scammer himself... Lolz this is just the beginning. More will soon be uncover.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by babilicious: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
I urge all well meaning progressives not to comment on any of these threads henceforth. Those who imagine the best way forward is to churn out one lie after another against the president should be left to have their good time on their threads. Just ignore when you see them.

Thanks.
when it comes to Buhari every tale or stories about him is deemed as lies...and then pple are urged to chun the lies and think of a way forward but when it comes to Goodluck every tale or story becomes the gospel truth and then everyone starts clamouring for his head....helloooooooooo. We are not all gullible or foolish....you can't condemn one for a particular act and at the same time praise another for the same act simply cos you favour him over the other....call a spade ...a spade and not a pen-knife......stop being Partial and aiding corruption

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by moderate99(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
prpgandium
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by joseph1832(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
uduokirika1:

If only you said the same thing when David Mark's Helipad-house was previewed!!!! Did you demand for documents to authenticate the original owner?

I repeat Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I repeat "Piss off".
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by jcccccc: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
NNYY

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by pizonewave: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
You are busy taking pictures in bushes when the man has taken oat of office. Mtchew abeg talk another thing, or go to otueke and fry akara. wasting our time with hug wash. Breaking Times my foot.
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Fourwinds: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:
Yet he claimed to have borrowed to buy nomination form. I thought he claimed to have only have #1M naira and 150cows

No wonder he declared his assets secretly after promising to do otherwise.

Omg by the time this man finish with Nigerian treasury, only change will remain

I'm glad I was never deceived.At least I can tell the future generation, I didn't contribute to this mess. I'm not surprised
That man should be probed
i don't believe dis crap. If a PDP steward actually lived in dat house, y didnt PDP bring it to public notice during d heated campaign?? Dis is what i call useless reporting
Re: President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times by Goddex: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari is a scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.