Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization (45428 Views)

Corper To Trek From Umuahia To Port Harcourt For Rivers At 50 Celebration (Photo / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) / Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization by acafelnigltd(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
The State Cordinator
N.Y.S.C
Abuja,

Dear Sir/Ma,

REQUESTING FOR YOUTH CORPER TO SERVE IN OUR ORGANIZATION

With regards to the above matter, we are writing in requesting for corper MUHAMMED BUHARI with call up number NYSC/ABJ/2015/065342 and state code LA/15A/2789 to serve in our organization.

His posting to the company will be of help to us.

Thank you very much for the attention you can give to this request.

Yours Faithfully
Signature
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization by emmaskiss: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
plsss urgently bro , pls is it hand written or typed nd also where should the company name be in the letter nd shld i attach it to my registration documents ?
Re: Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization by Abigailasin07: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hi, if im posted to edo state based on marital ground will my ppa be close to my place of recidence
Re: Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization by tetengi4life(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2016
congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members. for those of you that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread. it contains free materials (project application letters, solicitation letters and procedures, project analysis etc) FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

It is from an award winning ex-corps member
Re: Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization by bolinatij: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Morning, pls the above example was addressed to the NYSC State coordinator, Abuja. I serve in Lagos, hence is the request to be addressed to the Abuja state coordinator or that of my state (Lagos)?

Thank you.
Re: Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization by tobimariam: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Can you write the letter yourself

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.