Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In (3754 Views)

Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account / Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by meforyou1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiagelli is the only reasonable person the Op mentioned. Hustler gbawe showed the typical Yoruba in him when their mouthpiece asked him for job, money, security and connection. Beremx the igbo sellout is still much around ,not making sense and insulting sensible people as usual.

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by chamboy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Abeg allow me rest oooooooo

Buhari the most hypocritical President

" Abacha never stole a dime " Buhari grin
I would marry ur sister.. lemme c how u would not come for our Yoruba Naming Ceremony in Osogbo

3 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by kayzat: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif[/img]
He's truly the sect leader, the epistle writer.

Did you even understand the meaning of that word "epistle"?
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by mikolo80: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rawani:

To put it lightly, the quality of this opposition is simply depressing, I guess that's what happens when naijapals members discover NL.
Ye see finishing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
meforyou1:
Obiagelli is the only reasonable person the Op mentioned. Hustler gbawe showed the typical Yoruba in him when their mouthpiece asked him for job, money, security and connection. Beremx the igbo sellout is still much around ,not making sense and insulting sensible people as usual.
if you call me an Igbo sellout,what will you call your leaders in Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo? Patriotic citizens?

You too funny I swear!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by barbstee(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
They've all tried.may we nt regret supporting PMB.good governance is what we seek and i knw by God's grace PMB wl nt disappoint.

#in_baba_we_trust
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
@Sirniyeh. There are countless number of folks here who fought graciously and made huge sacrifices to ensure we arrive at where we are today, some of whose monikers I can't remember. It wasn't easy but in the end, it was worth every single kilobyte.

Now, phase one of the struggle has been achieved, what is left to do is encourage the government to deliver on her promises, ensure the gen pop is kept abreast of the activities of government, and make sure she TAKES RESPONSIBILITY for her failures, an element totally lacking in the immediate past admin. They never accepted responsibility for ANYTHING but rather passed the buck with every single instance where they were found wanting.

In our long struggle to get those guys out, we ensured as much as we can to focus our criticisms on salient issues such as the policies of the government since those were what really had remarkable impact on the lives of the citizens. We proferred solutions where we can, but like I said, we kept our eyes on the ball- government policies and governance.

Now, when you try to juxtapose that with what obtains in the "opposition" we have on the forum today, you would see why some of these monikers that were very much active in the recent past have chosen to severely cut back on their activity on the forum. How does one respond to threads such as:

Is Buhari a Sunni or Shia Muslim?

Buhari is from the same Muslim sect as ISIS.

A suicide bomber screamed "sai Buhari" before blowing himself up.

Buhari and vice visit two different muslim countries at the same time putting Nigeria in limbo.

Aisha Buhari's wrist watch costs 10million.

Buhari's cows are malnurished, is that how he intends to make Nigeria become?

Buhari not properly received by David Cameron in London.

Why is Buhari constantly running to the UK? Is he going to stash away stolen funds?

Why hasn't Buhari visited victims of Maiduguri Blast and Anambra tanker explosion?

Buhari's "I am for everybody and for nobody" statement was plagiarised.

Buhari's daughter chases out customers from a shopping mall so she could shop alone.

Why didn't Buhari declare his assets publicly (even when what he declared are yet to be verified by the CCB). etc, etc, etc... All these when the president had even yet to step foot in his office!

These are but a few of the kinds of threads that the flood the board with thereby making it impossible for us to have intelligent arguments/debates here, just as we had in the past. The best way, it seems, to treat these guys is simply to ignore them, hence the noticeable absence of the guys you mentioned. I stayed away myself for a coupla days but resurfaced today after I was mentioned by passingshot.

Expect to see a continuation of their absence if the trend continues. I'm expecting folks like mynd44, to enter ghostmode as well anytime soon. It is needless joining issues with such unintelligent and sadistic fellows. They can have the board to themselves while we savour the goodies of the admin on the mainstreet, which is what Nigerians care about and not online rants.

Do have a lovely night.
Beautiful peace... well written. I think your children and even grand children would be proud of their father and grandfather in years and decades to come...just marry wisely, that is if you are not yet married, I would have said not to marry a Nigerian woman BUT we also have good women in Nigeria...CHOOSE WISELY!
And lastly, you should own a News Media outlet or something in the Multimedia... that way you can influence more people with your Good Thinking...
God bless...
And God bless Nigeria. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Eshinwaju: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rawani:

To put it lightly, the quality of this opposition is simply depressing, I guess that's what happens when naijapals members discover NL.

That is d koko of d matter.....the quality of opposition is lacking....in intellectual dexterity...... cheesy..unworthy of a serious debate between great minds........ grin

5 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Gbawe: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eshinwaju:

That is d koko of d matter.....the quality of opposition is lacking....in intellectual dexterity...... cheesy..unworthy of a serious debate between great minds........ grin

Completely correct.

@OP.

Thanks for the mention and the nice words. The bottom line is that it is 'mission accomplished' for me personally. PDP has been removed at the center. Furthermore, it is not a no-hoper that has replaced Jonathan and the cabal-centred lootocracy the PDP created to bleed Nigeria since 1999. It is Buhari who is President. We have genuine hope now and real optimism a better Nigeria is ahead.

While Buhari is not infallible I believe he will certainly do his best for ordinary Nigerians. I am confident his best will be enough to set Nigeria on course to achieving the glory God designed for us when he blessed our nation abundantly. I had stated I was leaving after Buhari is sworn in and I am even more convinced this is the right thing to do given how badly Nairaland has degenerated since Buhari was sworn in. The imbecilic and asinine topics now trending are the sort only jobless cretins, attention-seekers, enemies of Nigeria's progress and frustrated losers will find amusing and worth discussing or responding to.

I am no longer interested in discussing cretinous topics with cretins because I do not need to do so anymore as Buhari is now President and it is "job done" for me. My people e don do. Gbawe don tire for all the wahala, senseless insults and brain cells-destroying topics grin grin grin Enough of discussing wristwatches, Spa centers et al when Nairaland is the only place that brings me in contact with such puke-inducing and mindless id1ocy. My daily life is full of challenges and stimulating activities. Business and personal. I cannot justify accommodating Nairaland, as it is today, alongside my daily existence. I mean no offence to anyone but that is the reality for me.

I will now focus my primary efforts on my private endeavors and on-the-ground politics. There is nothing left for me here on Nairaland and the next phase is to engage the government at State and federal level, on the ground, to ensure they are accountable to Nigerians and deliver on their promises. What Nairaland has become, i.e a glorified ALUU-style lynching community, does not lend itself to that sort of endeavor. I had to laugh today when Nairaland's biggest cretin and most shameless attention-seeker opened a thread about Aisha Buhari starting her Spa salon after Buhari became head of state. That sort of thread shows how low this forum has sunk. Sad to say it but no genuinely intelligent, progressive-minded and productive person will remain on Nairaland, as currently contrived, for long. I am thus definitely out for now but will never preclude showing up from time to time when intelligent and genuinely developmental topics are discussed. God bless all those who worked hard and made sacrifices, big or small, to rescue our Country from the PDP. You gave Buhari and the APC a chance and I believe they will not let you down. I am sure history will vindicate you as special people who did something special when your nation really needed your response. Wishing you all the best for the future.

Berem and many Naija-based progressives, I will be in touch and hope to meet you guys soon.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:
These great Nairalanders are sincere APC heroes especially on this community forum and they sincerely deserve to be celebrated. History will never forget you all for wonderful sacrifices of your Time, Byte, Intellect and Money made to silent the anti 'Sai Baba' media agents.

Now that election is over, you all seem not to be available as usual. It's becoming conspicuous that the anti Sai Baba agents you silenced during campaigns season have been reinvigorated with bad venoms to cause grave distractions to the detriment of the hoped CHANGE.

All manners of lies and illful speculations are being propagated. We implore you to remain loyal to President Buhari till eternity for posterity sake unlike the hypocrite/prostitute Barcanista.

Now that President Buhari's victory have vindicated all your efforts, this Politics Section needs to be revived and recover from the enemies of CHANGE.

God bless you all

APC --------------- CHANGE
Sai Buhari--------No Shaking
We are very much around, like buhari said in the past "let them continue to tell lies about me and I will continue to tell the truth about them" Buhari's actions have always spoken for him. I remain loyal

4 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by meforyou1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

We are very much around, like buhari said in the past "let them continue to tell lies about me and I will continue to tell the truth about them" Buhari's actions have always spoken for him. I remain loyal
So how much does Aisha's wristwatch truly cost?

2 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Eshinwaju: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Gbawe:

Completely correct.

@OP.

Thanks for the mention and the nice words. The bottom line is that it is 'mission accomplished' for me personally. PDP has been removed at the center. Furthermore, it is not a no-hoper that has replaced Jonathan and the cabal-centred lootocracy the PDP created to bleed Nigeria since 1999. It is Buhari who is President. We have genuine hope now and real optimism a better Nigeria is ahead.

While Buhari is not infallible I believe he will certainly do his best for ordinary Nigerians. I am confident his best will be enough to set Nigeria on course to achieving the glory God designed for us when he blessed our nation abundantly. I had stated I was leaving after Buhari is sworn in and I am even more convinced this is the right thing to do given how badly Nairaland has degenerated since Buhari was sworn in. The imbecilic and asinine topics now trending are the sort only jobless cretins, attention-seekers, enemies of Nigeria's progress and frustrated losers will find amusing and worth discussing or responding to.

I am no longer interested in discussing cretinous topics with cretins because I do not need to do so anymore as Buhari is now President and it is "job done" for me. My people e don do. Gbawe don tire for all the wahala, senseless insults and brain cells-destroying topics grin grin grin Enough of discussing wristwatches, Spa centers et al when Nairaland is the only place that brings me in contact with such puke-inducing and mindless id1ocy. My daily life is full of challenges and stimulating activities. Business and personal. I cannot justify accommodating Nairaland, as it is today, alongside my daily existence. I mean no offence to anyone but that is the reality for me.

I will now focus my primary efforts on my private endeavors and on-the-ground politics. There is nothing left for me here on Nairaland and the next phase is to engage the government at State and federal level, on the ground, to ensure they are accountable to Nigerians and deliver on their promises. What Nairaland has become, i.e a glorified ALUU-style lynching community, does not lend itself to that sort of endeavor. I had to laugh today when Nairaland's biggest cretin and most shameless attention-seeker opened a thread about Aisha Buhari starting her Spa salon after Buhari became head of state. That sort of thread shows how low this forum has sunk. Sad to say it but no genuinely intelligent, progressive-minded and productive person will remain on Nairaland, as currently contrived, for long. I am thus definitely out for now but will never preclude showing up from time to time when intelligent and genuinely developmental topics are discussed. God bless all those who worked hard and made sacrifices, big or small, to rescue our Country from the PDP. You gave Buhari and the APC a chance and I believe they will not let you down. I am sure history will vindicate you as special people who did something special when your nation really needed your response. Wishing you all the best for the future.

Berem and many Naija-based progressives, I will be in touch and hope to meet you guys soon.

Great write up, I must say.

To be honest, for a long while I used to enjoy coming online just to read comments here and there, and towards the end, I created a handle (which I have since retired) which allowed me to contribute my little quota in the lead up to the elections. Unfortunately for me and following, Presidents Buhari's victory, I noticed a deterioration of the quality of debates and decided to create this new handle in order to join the tribal threads just for fun and pretend to be a die hard tribalist given the fact that serious threads had dried up.

I even went further and started posting away with emoticons which were never part of my forte but hey, a man's allowed to have some fun at the expense of these retards, I guess.....here goes.... wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by brownlord: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
meforyou1:

She was

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Joel3(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
and I can't find my name there.
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Sirniyeh(m): 1:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Great Minds, (Dr Gbawe, Barrister Omenka, Pastor Mrs Obiageli and Engr Egift) May God bless your Intellects...!

I sincerely understand all your plights. Opolo yin ko ni daru...

Nevertheless, you can not dissociate yourselves from Nairaland. As AGENTS Of CHANGE, you have a lot on your shoulders. You have wrestled and conquered, but you should know it is not finished until the end.

Today, some great politicians who are frequent visitors of Nairaland contacted me to engage four of you as they want to benefit from the wealth of your intellect. These are BIG-TIME Senators and it is on comprehensive research-base write-up to bring about THE CHANGE we clamour for.

I will open a new thread with the question and reserve the first 4 pages for you each. Probably towards weekend. To detail

Your view of Change as regard to Nigeria
Your view on factors that could hinder the Change
Your view on scale of preference to systematic approach of bringing favourable economic change.
Your view on Policies & Strategies to make common man benefits directly from the dividend of democracy.

Note: it would definitely be published in our National Dailies

God bless you all

Watchout

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Babacele: 1:26am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
lol! Longest time. How are you doing?
Yea, life has been fair to me n u?
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by owobokiri(m): 1:35am On Jun 04, 2015
What a mo-ronic thread angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by xcolanto(m): 1:50am On Jun 04, 2015
More like celebrating mediocrity!
Hey Nigeria, these are the dolts that lied, used propaganda, flasehood, slander and unethical means to spite the past administration of Gej.
They are all here to celebrate the staged victory of their Demi god, the dura man who is currently receiving titles from countries who's foot soldiers are recruited to destabilize Nigeria.
All hail the traitors of modern democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Rawani:

ahahahahahahaha funny stuff.

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by a2personal2013: 3:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Yes ! Its mission accomplished. They were paid to be on the forum and have completed the job of their masters. They must be very busy now seeking other jobs from the new government. Well done to the "heroes''.......
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by PassingShot(m): 5:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Nairaland Politics section is now taken over by hate propagandists. I will henceforth comment on threads that have substance.

3 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:
Nairaland Politics section is now taken over by hate propagandists. I will henceforth comment on threads that have substance.
Thank you!!!
Truly it's high time progressives stop giving this cashew-sized-brained tanoids attention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by ichidodo: 5:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Very good to see the janjaweedes demoralized and handsing off social engineering here on this section...leave it us Tanoids to squeeze Buhari's reputation alongside excrement with reckless abandon and glee just also as they have enjoyed as former opposition but would you blame them? Because defending Buhari against the damning evidences concerning his hypocrisy and wealth is tantamount to blocking Niagara waterfall with bare hands....tis just early days before we kick the Daura President out 2019 yet. Instead of giving up,the janjawedes should embark on a crash course in defending not only the policies of the government but buhari reputation and his family's here on social media because it is gonna be a long and enjoyable 4 years for we Tanoids..

3 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by M4gunners: 6:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Nonsense who have they silent? We have taken opposition and we bring out any promises that was promised us by Buhari lead APC if they fail to act on them.As of now Maiduguri has become Boko Haram strong hood.

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2015
meforyou1:
So how much does Aisha's wristwatch truly cost?
I didn't sell it to her.

2 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
9jii:
The most regrettable decision in history of politics.
Gwabe is d chairman Jack baueress is on 24hrs Egift is gifted Omenka is the best ibnSultan na blessing rawani na Sarki All of Us are winners

2 Likes

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by garrix8: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Great Minds, (Dr Gbawe, Barrister Omenka, Pastor Mrs Obiageli and Engr Egift) May God bless your Intellects...!

I sincerely understand all your plights. Opolo yin ko ni daru...

Nevertheless, you can not dissociate yourselves from Nairaland. As AGENTS Of CHANGE, you have a lot on your shoulders. You have wrestled and conquered, but you should know it is not finished until the end.

Today, some great politicians who are frequent visitors of Nairaland contacted me to engage four of you as they want to benefit from the wealth of your intellect. These are BIG-TIME Senators and it is on comprehensive research-base write-up to bring about THE CHANGE we clamour for.

I will open a new thread with the question and reserve the first 4 pages for you each. Probably towards weekend. To detail

Your view of Change as regard to Nigeria
Your view on factors that could hinder the Change
Your view on scale of preference to systematic approach of bringing favourable economic change.
Your view on Policies & Strategies to make common man benefits directly from the dividend of democracy.

Note: it would definitely be published in our National Dailies

God bless you all

Watchout

I'd suggest you read jpphillips' write-up on subsidy removal. The guy is a gem and his opinions especially in the areas of energy and power are very sensible and practical.

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Onajevwe(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Gbawe:

Completely correct.

@OP.

Seun should make a deliberate effort to keep these cerebral folks on this board. The manner of contributions and posts from some persons on this section have been very childish and depressing.

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by omenka(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2015
garrix8:

I'd suggest you read jpphillips' write-up on subsidy removal. The guy is a gem and his opinions especially in the areas of energy and power are very sensible and practical.
Could you refer me to the said article? Would like to read it.
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by garrix8: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
Could you refer me to the said article? Would like to read it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2350809/subsidy-removal-pill-not-hurt
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by zimoni(f): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
They should all advise AregbeRascal to settle the debts he's owing civil servants in Osun State.

The goat has ruined Osun State.

Nansanse.

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gbawe:

Completely correct.

@OP.

is this truly you Gbawe? interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? / Nigerian Christians Wake Up Alert-sharia Bill 2nd Reading / 10 Things Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.