Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:59 PM

LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city (9117 Views)

2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) / Mega-City: Lagos Ranked Alongside NewYork & Beijing (photo) / Traffic Solutions For A Mega City (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Lushore1: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2015

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Lushore1: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-City

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by 9jii(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Love it or hate it.
God bless yorubas for being great host to all.

7 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by MKO4ever(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eko oni baje oo

5 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Lushore1: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lagos future is definitely bright, i really cant wait to see what lagos will become in the next decades and great job to everyone who has contributed to Lagos development.

4 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by vedd: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beautiful city
Pride of Nigeria!

God bless Oba Akiolu for insisting on quality governorship for Lagos, despite the insults from the irritating herd of travellers.

God bless Tinubu for selecting good and credible govs on Lagosians.

4 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
THis pix isn't Lagos undecided

3 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Dennybouy: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
I can see clearly see the change from a distance smiley

1 Like

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tinubu square isn't as fine as this anymore, that place don spoil finish. Lemme see if I have recent pix of tinubu square

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
MOst of the skyscrappers are old and dilapidated here in Marina. Let say the truth abeg.

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
The fountain you see in this picture isn't functioning anymore and traders are all over the pedestrian walkway with nylon and papers littered everywhere now.

1 Like

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by vedd: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:
What then is it, Abakaliki?

4 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
vedd:

This pix is not Lagos. How does this pix look like Lagos to you?
Where's this place called in lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by wadetaw202: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:

It is like you are behind the news. This is part of the proposed eko Atlantic

5 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by vedd: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:
It's call abakeleke. Are you ok now?

4 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
wadetaw202:

It is like you are behind the news. This is part of the proposed eko Atlantic
eko Atlantic doesn't exist man.

This place doesn't exist in Lagos, eko Atlantic is still a lump of sand with an ongoing single skyscraper.

There's nothing like eko Atlantic yet.
Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
vedd:

It's call abakeleke. Are you ok now?
yes I'm
Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by oladele97: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
God go punish anybody who compare Lagos with Uyo

5 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by mrmetoo1: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:

It is of what's coming.. Eko Atlantic smiley

4 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by mrmetoo1: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:
eko Atlantic doesn't exist man.

This place doesn't exist in Lagos, eko Atlantic is still a lump of sand with an ongoing single skyscraper.

There's nothing like eko Atlantic yet.

Hahaha!!! What?? Siddon there! Eko tower pearl has five towers, first tower is at like sixth floor now and completely sold out. The second tower is 25% sold. Please try to keep up lest you'll be left behind. Phase 1 Azuri Peninsula has started. Another residential tower "The One" has started. There's one more development that has started can't remember the name.

Pic below shows Afren towers and Black Pearl one of the Eko tower pearl. Sewage and water pipes are already over 60% laid. Streetlights are already being lit up in the city.

6 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by vedd: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:
yes I'm
You may still need to take you snuffs though.

3 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Hahaha!!! What?? Siddon there! Eko tower pearl has five towers, first tower is at like sixth floor now and completely sold out. The second tower is 25% sold. Please try to keep up lest you'll be left behind. Phase 1 Azuri Peninsula has started. Another residential tower "The One" has started. There's one more development that has started can't remember the name.

Pic below shows Afren towers and Black Pearl one of the Eko tower pearl. Sewage and water pipes are already over 60% laid. Streetlights are already being lit up in the city.
did you read my post at all?
Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by mrmetoo1: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:
did you read my post at all?

Yes I did, you called it a lump of sand with a single ongoing skyscraper. What I basically did was to give you an update on the developments you might have missed in the city.

P.S. LeReve is another tower going up with many more rumored to start developing soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by meforyou1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lushore1:
LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-City
Op, your second pict ion is which part of lagos? There is no area like that in lagos and there can never be in the next century
Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by meforyou1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:
Exactly. Same thing I'm complaining about. No be lagos why we know?

1 Like

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by meforyou1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
vedd:

Which part of lagos is it? Or u mean lagos in Brazilian. Remember that freed Brazilian slaves invented lagos.
Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Eshinwaju: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:
The fountain you see in this picture isn't functioning anymore and traders are all over the pedestrian walkway with nylon and papers littered everywhere now.

Very true....most of them are from erosion land...... wink....we need them to go into the lagoon.... grin

4 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Yes I did, you called it a lump of sand with a single ongoing skyscraper. What I basically did was to give you an update on the developments you might have missed in the city.

P.S. LeReve is another tower going up with many more rumored to start developing soon.
I pass through amadu bello way and I don't see a city there. undecided
Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by OkutaNla: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
oladele97:
God go punish anybody who compare Lagos with Uyo

Haba, that's too harsh. Give Uyo another 100 to 200 years to play catch-up -- I'll be dead by then anyway. grin

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by OkutaNla: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Like play like play, that was how Dubai started. The entire landscape go don change in the next 20yrs. The monorail def go speedup development. The future is definitely bright for Lag.

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS - Africa's Model Mega-city by mrmetoo1: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:
I pass through amadu bello way and I don't see a city there. undecided

No problem! All I'm saying is, its past what you described, that's all. I was just saying it just in case you didn't know.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike / Ortom: Nigeria Not Well, Don’t Deceive Yourself / Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.