Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30681 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
A woman's eyes are her best asset cool. She can show her emotions & moods through her eyes smiley . Ladies in dah house, let's share pics of our stunning eyes.

Mine loading...... cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by INTROVERT(f): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
My eyes are lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by MEGGATRON(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
can I upload my gf's/ ex's eyes?

'Her eyes is her best asset' I LOL to this
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hehehehehe

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by LEvuls(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok nah

soon Una go create thread for ladies with Owl's eyes grin

Ladies sef cool
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by banjicom(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
angry smh! What is nairaland turning to!
I bet my left yansh dis post will soon make Frontpage.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by LEvuls(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
My eyes are lipsrsealed

quarter past four grin own
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Tunnamania(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
patiently waiting to see the seductresses' eyes.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
Mine.

very sexy eyes cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
check my dp and u all will c dat my eyez are sexier than sexy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Enegod(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano don loose form finish. None of her post dey make front page again.

We the romancelanders, will put you in our prayers for quick recovery grin

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
After Buhari reign my grandfather will rule nigeria with this set of useless youth who cnt think of anything meaninful to contribute to the development of Nigeria as a nation..............God will help you Mr-president.

Bros.. what are u contributing.. if I may ask

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
feran14:

very sexy eyes cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Thanks.
It reveals the darkness buried in my soul. Darkness I cannot escape.
*walks outta thread*
Na eye I go chop ? angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by agarawu23(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
What is NL turning into

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by laplace12(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Breaking!!!

Farano shows cleavage in her new profile pics..

Mods frontpage angry
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
feran14:

Bros.. what are u contributing.. if I may ask
Question for your forefahthers................TOPIC LIKE HOW CAN THE PRSENT GOVT OF THE DAY CRUSH BOKO HARAM,PROVIDE 24/7 POWER SUPPLY AND CO SHLD BE CREATE...NOT UPLOADING ONE EYES.......WHO HA EYES DON HELP?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by sexynabila(f): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
farano don loose form finish. Non of her post dey make front page again.

We the romancelanders, will put you in our prayers for quick recovery grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by INTROVERT(f): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
LEvuls:

quarter past four grin own

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:
What is NL turning into

And she is a mod for fvk sake.........I would av talk sense into her brain if she is nt moderating on this forum.....But i dnt want any ban for now cos d sport section is interesting now with nigeria playing in d under 20s.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kenneth205(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
i will upload my girlfriend photo soon.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Question for your forefahthers................TOPIC LIKE HOW CAN THE PRSENT GOVT OF THE DAY CRUSH BOKO HARAM,PROVIDE 24/7 POWER SUPPLY AND CO SHLD BE CREATE...NOT UPLOADING ONE EYES.......WHO HA EYES DON HELP?

why create them when the president won't see them.. his officials won't see them either.. they are just taking up internet space and u think ur contributing?... abeg...

nobody ever said nairaland is meant for politics only. because ur life is a sad one doesn't mean every one should be dragged down with you

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kinglekan: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
No pictures. undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
My eyes be sexier than most eyes here undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
This section needs urgent attention seriously.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
feran14:

why create them when the president won't see them.. his officials won't see them either.. they are just taking up internet space and u think ur contributing?... abeg...

nobody ever said nairaland is meant for politics only. because ur life is a sad one doesn't mean every one should be dragged down with you
I knw guyz lyk you are ass-licker........So because i dnt give a fvk abt dis thread means am a sadist?......You this dumb head dnt knw this forum is No 1 in africa...............What is the sole aim of this thread, Is it to make us smile? Mind you Mr ass-licker, their are lot of good romance topic we can all learn from.........Wake me up when you see the purupose of this Dumb Topic.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by mrpackager(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
counter thread loading.......cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
And she is a mod for fvk sake.........I would av talk sense into her brain if she is nt moderating on this forum.....But i dnt want any ban for now cos d sport section is interesting now with nigeria playing in d under 20s.

She can only ban you from romance section.

So go on, speak your mind.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

She can only ban you from romance section.

So go on, talk your mind.
No comment for now.........The gurl has already Lose her form.......She just create this Topic to remind you she is still Breathing on this Planet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.