Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30687 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Farano you remind me so much of Peter Pan.
The boy who didn't want to grow up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
I knw guyz lyk you are ass-licker........So because i dnt give a fvk abt dis thread means am a sadist?......You this dumb head dnt knw this forum is No 1 in africa...............What is the sole aim of this thread, Is it to make us smile? Mind you Mr ass-licker, their are lot of good romance topic we can all learn from.........Wake me up when you see the purupose of this Dumb Topic.

guys like me are ass-lickers....Lol.. I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

nairaland is a top forum in Africa doesn't mean it has to be filled with fuel subsidy posts and buhari this and ambode that.

nairaland did not become popular because of educative posts. trust me.

even facebook has shiit like this.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by czarr(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
.....all I see if is fisheyes! not impressed.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by valmunich(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Quite pitiful... sad

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrpackager:
counter thread loading.......cool
beards!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
valmunich:
Quite pitiful... sad
I cant believe fa.rano was the one who created this. Either her account was hacked or her account was hacked. lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
feran14:

guys like me are ass-lickers....Lol.. I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

nairaland is a top forum in Africa doesn't mean it has to be filled with fuel subsidy posts and buhari this and ambode that.

nairaland did not become popular because of educative posts. trust me.

even facebook has shiit like this.
Halleluyah, You realize this Post is shiit..............Lemme Save mai battery till 5am for naija match.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
shocked shocked Oh shoot . . . farano is the second person I've seen that bears a strong resemblance to Nina dobrev. The vampire dairies Elena Gilbert. Wtf?!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Mykel4God(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe

Sorry o Farano,but your eyes no sexy,not to talk of super sexy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
Farano you remind me so much of Peter Pan.

Lovely eyes you got though.
Peter Pan? You must be joking.......Peter pan my foot.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by xynerise: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
How did Seun endorse this girl as moderator? What the hell is this? Even her posture is funny and laughable undecided

Farano, must you create topics?
Sexy eyes indeed. Looks myopic to me
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
May I spread my mat jare grin

Farano is pretty
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:
How did Seun endorse this girl as moderator?
What the hell is this? Even her posture is funny and laughable undecided

sad sad
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Beckybeky(f): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
After sexy eyes, wat next do we have? Sexy lips?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Halleluyah, You realize this Post is shiit..............Lemme Save mai battery till 5am for naija match.

but everyone loves shit like this. if the shit on front page right now is what the whole nairaland is made of, nobody would even visit
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by valmunich(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:

I cant believe fa.rano was the one who created this. Either her account was hacked or her account was hacked. lipsrsealed
I share your astonishment too honestly
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by xynerise: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
sad sad
I was expecting expressions like this.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Peter Pan? You must be joking.......Peter pan my foot.

And what do you know about peter pan?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by ammyluv2002(f): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
This section needs urgent attention seriously.
grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Viccutee: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beckybeky:
After sexy eyes, wat next do we have?
Sexy lips?
I guess so. undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
sad sad

Dunno why they can't take a bit of fun. It's not indecent at least, just harmless fun. And people do get a little unserious sometimes don't they? Not that I'm supporting her but, just saying, don't they play sometimes?

If you've never smiled or fooled around a bit before you're free to condemn this thread. Seems to me like people think farano is a saint that never plays cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:

I was expecting expressions like this.

I'm myopic bro.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
grin
Shey you follow them?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:

You are hurting her feelings.

She is just a little girl that wants to show the world her pretty little eyes, that's all.

Cut her some slack, she is still young at heart.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

And what do you know about peter pan?
A Man Call God....................
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe

your eyes look like that of Morgana when she's in the spirit realm.

sexily magical cheesy

I just dey wine you oooo

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
there's no need to hate on this thread. this is a good thread ..
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ermmm....

Hi Farano, you should probably know by now that most romancelanders guys are either teenage guys and guys in their 20s who are probably still living off their parents. Gow up and stop living off e-vanity.Yes, you are a beautiful lady with a nice smile but your beauty is just the same as the girl's next door. Please, grow up.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
would have love to contribute to this thread... Buh it seems the OP doesn't have alot of fans. Don't wanna get involve. Bye.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:
Ermmm....

Hi Farano, you should probably know by now that most romancelanders guys are either teenage guys and guys in their 20s who are probably still living off their parents. All I am saying is, grow up and do living off e-vanity.Yes, you are a beautiful lady with a nice smile but your beauty is just the same as the girl's next door. Please, grow up.

That's too harsh. Come on, she is just a kid. Do you want her to start crying?

Didn't you do all this she is doing when you were still a kid.

Leave her now, when she grows up she will look back at this day and smile.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:

Hey why u hating so much. Come 'ere and gimme a hug.

Lemme think , lemme think......u hate her cuz.....*brings out biro and paper*...........

1. She decided to cool down a bit and have fun, like any normal human being shocked

2. She's young and pretty and proud of herself and you don't like that ( no siree you do not and that is baaaaad baby)

3.she ban u. No ofeinse angry

4. She refused to reply ur pm. What a shame, what a shame cry

5. U don't have pretty eyes. How dare she create a thread like this when u don't have pretty etes? Abomination! Guards ! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.