Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30709 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:
Ermmm....

Hi Farano, you should probably know by now that most romancelanders guys are either teenage guys and guys in their 20s who are probably still living off their parents. All I am saying is, grow up and do living off e-vanity.Yes, you are a beautiful lady with a nice smile but your beauty is just the same as the girl's next door. Please, grow up.

undecided

Lemme quench your fire bebe
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:
Ermmm....

Hi Farano, you should probably know by now that most romancelanders guys are either teenage guys and guys in their 20s who are probably still living off their parents. All I am saying is, grow up and do living off e-vanity.Yes, you are a beautiful lady with a nice smile but your beauty is just the same as the girl's next door. Please, grow up.

You are just gassed up lady.

Being an adult doesn't mean you should be stiff, a buzz-kill and not catch fun once in a while.
is this not romance sect ?

You are either pained or jealous cos this is a good thread to me.
You weren't compelled to upload your photo either

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Being an adult doesn't mean you should be stiff, a buzz-kill and not catch fun once in a while.

cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by ghenghen1(f): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
I wud upload laterzzz
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe

Using my right hand to hold my beards.

See how farano dey look me sha. Abi she dey admire me?

U are a pretty lady.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

That's too harsh. Come on, she is just a kid. Do you want her to start crying?

Didn't you do all this she is doing when you were still a kid.
Qq
Leave her now, when she grows up she will look back at this day and smile.

Seun!!! How come you appointed a kid as our moderator? undecided

Well, yeah there were things I did out of stupidity but I wasn't so stupid to act out because of some h.orny guys' jabbers.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Go to bed! undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Well, yeah there were things I did out of stupidity but I wasn't so stupid to act out because of some h.orny guys' jabbers.

U really do hate her
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:

undecided

Lemme quench your fire bebe

Quench yours firstundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Quench yours firstundecided

Nah u wanna stop another persons laughter , u got a big problem bae. If u don't like her thread, quit trying to sit on her, she can't be miserable cuz of you. Leave, so simple.

If u lyk, begin dey bash me cuz I use cartoon pic.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

what is the point of not being a kid when at it involves it stiffness and dryness?
I seriously don't get you guys. When someone tries to have fun, you label him or her as a kid. SMH.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:

U really do hate her

Nah, I don't.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by lilmax(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:
How did Seun endorse this girl as moderator?
What the hell is this? Even her posture is funny and laughable undecided

Farano, must you create topics?

Sexy eyes indeed. Looks myopic to me
sometimes you wonder what it takes to be a mod
I have the sexiest eyes ever. Pix loading...
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Nah u wanna stop another persons laughter , u got a big problem bae. If u don't like her thread, quit trying to sit on her, she can't be miserable cuz of you. Leave, so simple.

grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by xynerise: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hey why u hating so much. Come 'ere and gimme a hug.

Lemme think , lemme think......u hate her cuz.....*brings out biro and paper*...........

1. She decided to cool down a bit and have fun, like any normal human being shocked

2. She's young and pretty and proud of herself and you don't like that ( no siree you do not and that is baaaaad baby)

3.she ban u. No ofeinse angry

4. She refused to reply ur pm. What a shame, what a shame cry

5. U don't have pretty eyes. How dare she create a thread like this when u don't have pretty etes? Abomination! Guards ! angry

Point 3,4 and 5 are baseless.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:

Point 3,4 and 5 are baseless.

It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are, the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others.
smiley
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by xynerise: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

You are hurting her feelings.

She is just a little girl that wants to show the world her pretty little eyes, that's all.

Cut her some slack, she is still young at heart.
Young at heart? If I hear grin

She should be more than 18 years na
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by MEGGATRON(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
farano don loose form finish. None of her post dey make front page again.

We the romancelanders, will put you in our prayers for quick recovery grin

If I were a mod this remark will get you 53years ban!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by xynerise: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are, the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others.
smiley
This has nothing to do with my signature. Maybe you are just mixing things up. She called me a hater because I said something that doesn't compliment her thread. Now is she being imperfect trying to be near perfect or just proud of being imperfect?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by peeparty(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
i almost scream oo
farano:
Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Enegod(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
MEGGATRON:

If I were a mod this remark will get you 53years ban!
exactly why you will never be a MOD

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

That's too harsh. Come on, she is just a kid. Do you want her to start crying?

Didn't you do all this she is doing when you were still a kid.

Leave her now, when she grows up she will look back at this day and smile.
cheesy grin

that was harsh !!!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:

This has nothing to do with my signature. Maybe you are just mixing things up. She called me a hater because I said something that doesn't compliment her thread. Now is she being imperfect trying to be near perfect or just proud of being imperfect?
I was actually referring to you. smiley
If you are near perfection, you will be silent about the op's imperfection.

I sense a paradox in there somewhere.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

grin

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:

So you know I live in a society where I get to see clean and fresh beauties every fvcking day, I mean above average beauties tongue and they do not suffocate at all.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Enegod(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
where are the girls with super sexy eyes na?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by peeparty(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
good ur having fun.it nice showing the world u got pwetty eyez.hatez will always gonna hate
peeparty:
i almost scream oo
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
grin

You mean with your ‘the girl next door's looks' grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
where are the girls with super sexy eyes na?
a beg, manage this one small. grin

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe
WAAAATAAFUÇKKK shocked shocked
Is daht yew.?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

You mean with that your ‘the girl next door looks' grin
this is getting too much oh.
Calm down please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.