Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175342 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
beright:
Ok thanks

You Are Welcome
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ibnabdullah19: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Hi, pls do u help one to make payment too a alibaba supplier and can you also help one to make order on alixpress
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2015
ibnabdullah19:
Hi, pls do u help one to make payment too a alibaba supplier and can you also help one to make order on alixpress
Good Morning Sir/Ma.
We Render Both...

Thanks

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ibnabdullah19: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ibnabdullah19: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Pls, your WhatsApp contact
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2015
ibnabdullah19:
Pls, your WhatsApp contact

Good Morning,

Please Kindly Found My Whatsapp Details On My Profile Signature.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good Evening Every - One.....

The More I Share Update Here The More I Keep Learning To Update My Knowledge Which Is Continuation Processes. Base On The Bulk Emails & Whatsapp Messages I Keep Receiving Everyday I Have Discover That 60% Percent Of Set Of People I Tag [ I Am About To Join The League OR Jonny Just Come ].

1. Lack The Spirit Or Ability To Take Risk In Whatever Thing They Choose To Venture Into.... { No Positive Result Without Risk}.

If You Are Among Those Who Want To Venture Into Online / Importation Business Without You Taking Risk Or Bold Step Like A Lion, The Chance Of You Succeeding Will Be Low.

2. Lack Basics Market Knowledge Of What They Intend To Import To Nigeria.

I Keep Telling People Day And Night , Make Sure You Have Basic Knowledge Of What You Want To Import Or Import Things That Is Lacking In Your Environment , Schools, Churches , Mosque etc. Better Still Things That Is High Demanding In Your Area So That Your Items Will Not Get Stock When It Arrive Nigeria.

Hints: One Of My Best Marketing Tools I Was Using Then Before I Startup My Company Was To 1st Visit All The Best Shopping Sites In Nigeria And Check On Those Items That Is Hot Cake Selling , Then I Will Fill In My Space. No Matter How Small Is My Capital I Will Definitely See What I Will Import & Reseller. EXPO grin grin grin

3. Lack Mentorship

It Is Very Hard To See Any Successful Person In These World That Do Not Have A Mentor, As For Me My Uncle Was My Mentor He Started Mentoring Me When I Was In Primary 3. But Today I Am Beginning To See The Benefit All Over My Doings In Life.

Hints: Get Yourself A Mentor In What You Are About To Venture Into If Even If It Will Cost You Some Few Changes And Other Way Is , Get Yourself Books , Videos , Podcast That Will Develop You. So Saddening That Those Who Are Aspiring To Succeed Spend 6 / 8 Hours Watch Seasoning Movies.

Well, A Single Word Is A Enough For The Wise And It Is Only Dictionary Every Thing Is All Ready Made...

So By Next Week I Will Be Writing Or Sharing Updates On China Sites Were You Can Get Authenticating Smart-Phone And Many More Gadgets.

Please Note That Our Whatsapp Is Just For Light Inquires, Reminder, Or Introduction Of Our Services And We Don't Give Quotation Cost On Whatsapp Chat. So It Is Advise To Use Our Mail Channel If Your Inquires Need Details Responds Or Other Businesses / Partnership Discussion As Well.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Moses,E.
Ale-AirPay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ExeatGhana(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2015
hello Sir still waiting for your reply to make payment
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2015
ExeatGhana:
hello Sir
still waiting for your reply to make payment

Good Morning Sire,

I Just Resume My Office Work Now And I Am Treating All Orders Accordly And I Will Definitely Update Your Mail About Your Order Status Including The Condition Of The Items.

Chalay Relax!!!
Your Boy Will Definitely Reply You...

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sire,

I Just Resume My Office Work Now And I Am Treating All Orders Accordly And I Will Definitely Update Your Mail About Your Order Status Including The Condition Of The Items.

Chalay Relax!!!
Your Boy Will Definitely Reply You...

Hello Chalay!!!.

I Have Updated Your Mail Kindly Check It.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Mickeyj: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Still waiting for update-michaeleze44@gmail.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mickeyj:
Still waiting for update-michaeleze44@gmail.com

Good Afternoon Sire,

The Reason We Have Not Reply You Is Because The Merchant Has Not Confirm The Order And We Even Approach 3 Merchant And Non Has Confirm The Order Simple Because We Ask Them To Removal The DHL / FEDEX Fee Which Was Too High Than The Cost Price. So We Will Advise That You Source For That Item On 1688.com or When Am Less Busy I Will Assist You Do That Will Be 50/50.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok sir good afternoon
Pictures likes this below how would one know the one up for sale
And please review this site and please tell me the price for one because I see two prices there and also Moq and Fob
Thanks in advance sir
http://m.1688.com/offer/40972013023.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.0.0.P7RC9o

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ollybode(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hi Moses, I message u through whatsapp u didnt respond to my message.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
ollybode:
soonest he surely will respond
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
winetapper:
Ok sir good afternoon
Pictures likes this below how would one know the one up for sale
And please review this site and please tell me the price for one because I see two prices there and also Moq and Fob
Thanks in advance sir
http://m.1688.com/offer/40972013023.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.0.0.P7RC9o

Good Morning Sire,

I Have Visited The Link And Here Is My Finding.

1. The Sign / Symbol Is Called: ≥ = inequality , Which Means Greater than. It Automatically Implies That You Can Only Order From 5pcs Upward From That Link Base On What The Merchant Means. In Other Words That Items MOQ is 5pcs Upward.

2. The Prices Are Different On The Links Because Of The Length Measurement Of The Necklace Chain.

Thanks

Is Your Boy Moses
Ale-AirPay

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
ollybode:

Good Day Sire,

I Have Not Received It Yet And When I Do I Will Reply You.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Mickeyj: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mickeyj:
Thanks
do you have any testimony please feel free to share
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sire,

I Have Visited The Link And Here Is My Finding.

1. The Sign / Symbol Is Called: ≥ = inequality , Which Means Greater than. It Automatically Implies That You Can Only Order From 5pcs Upward From That Link Base On What The Merchant Means. In Other Words That Items MOQ is 5pcs Upward.

2. The Prices Are Different On The Links Because Of The Length Measurement Of The Necklace Chain.

Thanks

Is Your Boy Moses
Ale-AirPay
thank you very much sir i have quit numbrt of questions to ask sir

1● so I see 5 different designs how do I know the one up for sale or is it that i have to get the 5

2● can I buy different designs to get 5 piece to get to the Moq

3 . can the price be bergained

Thanks in advance
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
winetapper:
thank you very much sir i have quit numbrt of questions to ask sir

1● so I see 5 different designs how do I know the one up for sale or is it that i have to get the 5

2● can I buy different designs to get 5 piece to get to the Moq

3 . can the price be bergained

Thanks in advance

1. They Have Three Colors There, Gold , Gold With Sliver And Sliver.

2. Yes You Can Choose From Any Of Them To Make The 5pics But Their Prices Are Different Take Note.

3. Sure.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
AleAirHub:

1. We Have Three Colors There, Gold , Gold With Sliver And Sliver.

2. Yes You Can Choose From Any Of Them To Make The 5pics But Their Prices Are Different Take Matter.

3. Sure.
thank you very much sir..
Still pardon my questions grin
How can I know a dealer that can offer free shipping
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
winetapper:
thank you very much sir..
Still pardon my questions grin
How can I know a dealer that can offer free shipping

Offer Free Shipping To Were
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
AleAirHub:

Offer Free Shipping To Were
to a different country not Nigeria
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
winetapper:
to a different country not Nigeria

To Different Country You Are Still Refering To Nigeria And Other Country .
So I Dont Get Your Question Sire
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
AleAirHub:

To Different Country You Are Still Refering To Nigeria And Other Country .
So I Dont Get Your Question Sire
sorry about that I asked how can one know if the store can offer free shipping to a country like Mozambique sir..
Maybe now you recognise me Sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
winetapper:
sorry about that I asked how can one know if the store can offer free shipping to a country like Mozambique sir..
Maybe now you recognise me Sir
thank you sir now I get the web site only deal with china agents smiley wink
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Mickeyj: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
winetapper:
do you have any testimony please feel free to share

Just his quick response and his willingness to help source for it if possible
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mickeyj:

Just his quick response and his willingness to help source for it if possible
yes he is always ready and willingly to help

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 3:09am On Sep 02, 2015
am here again with my question sir
Can one send sample picture to them to fabricate?
Good morning
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:22am On Sep 02, 2015
winetapper:
am here again with my question sir
Can one send sample picture to them to fabricate?
Good morning

Good morning my village winetapper...

Sure it is possible and will be be if you are importing something on a large quantity and some merchant will ask you 30% deposit and once the production is done , then you pay the remaining 70% and then ship your items which ever method you opt into sir.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning my village winetapper...

Sure it is possible and will be be if you are importing something on a large quantity and some merchant will ask you 30% deposit and once the production is done , then you pay the remaining 70% and then ship your items which ever method you opt into sir.

Thanks

Good morning sir smiley
Thanks for the response another one.... Sips Palm winewine grin
When they ask for the deposit will it be same price bracket like buying their own design..

2. Is there there is any way I can chat with the seller on 1688
Thanks in advance Mr Moses

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.