Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175298 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
dbestguy:
Barely 24 hrs after I made payment for the procurement of my items.. I received an email from Ali-Airpay that the sellers have delivered to their warehouse in China.. And it was accessed and the next day I got a mail that my items have been shipped.. Ali-Airpay services are fast. Kudos

Good Day Mr. Andrew .I

Thanks For Your Remarkable Comment And Recommendations. Remember; We Will Not Be Into Business Operations Without A Patronage From A Prudent And Great Entrepreneur Like You Sir. Client Satisfaction Is Our Major Conscience And We Will Try Our Possible Best To Render Quality Services To All Our Clients Nationwide...

Thanks

Best Regards
Moses,E
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Day Mr. Andrew .I

Thanks For Your Remarkable Comment And Recommendations. Remember; We Will Not Be Into Business Operations Without A Patronage From A Prudent And Great Entrepreneur Like You Sir. Client Satisfaction Is Our Major Conscience And We Will Try Our Possible Best To Render Quality Services To All Our Clients Nationwide...

Thanks

Best Regards
Moses,E
Kudos to you and your team
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
dbestguy:
Kudos to you and your team
You are welcome....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2015
abbeyforex:

By registering with them as a merchant. Its as if you have shop in all the states of the federation. This is what I do and orders kept coming atimes while am sleeping or at the bar. This is because this E-commerce platform has over 50millions customers patronising them.
Bros you are gem, pls u sopke extensively on mr lee been a Bleep up man,pls tell me how to tell china agent to pay for me and will pay when the goods reach town...pls tell me more...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Good Morning Every One....

We Are Please To Announce To All Our Prudent Esteem Customers That We Have Added shocked shocked TOGO shocked shocked To Our Route Now. That Means Clients And Their Friends Who Reside In Togo Can Now Use Our Services To Purchase Items In Any Of Those Recommended Chinese / Japanese Site And Get Their Item Ship To Direct To Togo From Our Warehouse In China...

For More Update On How It Works, Please Kindly Send Your Enquires To Our Email Address Located In My Signature Below...

Thanks
Best Regards
Mgt
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Yenagoa.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by horlash96: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please room... How can I get free samples from aliexpress.com or China online stores like dhgate and others
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
horlash96:
Please room... How can I get free samples from aliexpress.com or China online stores like dhgate and others
you can get samples just the way you buy items... This is how it work: you pay the seller the amount of a retail price... And when you receive the samples and confirm the originality and want to purchase it in quantity...you go back to the seller, he will then minus the additional price of the sample you earlier Purchase and give you the wholesale price on the quantity you need

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
dbestguy:
you can get samples just the way you buy items... This is how it work: you pay the seller the amount of a retail price... And when you receive the samples and confirm the originality and want to purchase it in quantity...you go back to the seller, he will then minus the additional price of the sample you earlier Purchase and give you the wholesale price on the quantity you need

Yea Dbestguy. Has said it all. And his answers is 100%. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by horlash96: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
For free samples without paying to check the authenticity of the item first
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
horlash96:
For free samples without paying to check the authenticity of the item first

Good Afternoon,
It Will Be Very Hard To See A Merchant Or Seller That Will Give Out Their Samples For Free And If They Do, You Will Need To Pay The Shipping Cost Of Getting The Item To Your Location In Nigeria. Have It At Your Back Of Mind That 35/55% Listed Items Are All Company Representative / Agent That Is While It Will Be Very Hard For Them To Release The Items For Free And Only Few Will Get You Little Discout But While Many Will Give Nice Discount If Only You Met Their F.O.B or MOQ...

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by horlash96: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Afternoon,
It Will Be Very Hard To See A Merchant Or Seller That Will Give Out Their Samples For Free And If They Do, You Will Need To Pay The Shipping Cost Of Getting The Item To Your Location In Nigeria. Have It At Your Back Of Mind That 35/55% Listed Items Are All Company Representative / Agent That Is While It Will Be Very Hard For Them To Release The Items For Free And Only Few Will Get You Little Discout But While Many Will Give Nice Discount If Only You Met Their F.O.B or MOQ...

Bravo

Nice one bro.... I really want discount
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
horlash96:

Nice one bro.... I really want discount

Good Eveing.
If You Want The Seller Discount,Be Ready To Met The Seller FOB or MOQ. With That The Seller Will Give You A Discount Off The Item And The Best Place To Negotiate On That Is Alibaba Why Other Sites Like 1688.com The Seller Will Accept It At The 1st Stage And When You Want To Make The Payment Many Of Them Will Start Acting Funny Like TOM & JERRY grin grin grin grin grin With Useless Conditions And Charges........

These Sites Rock All The Time;
1688.com
Tmall.com
Taoboa And Others..............

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by horlash96: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Eveing.
If You Want The Seller Discount,Be Ready To Met The Seller FOB or MOQ. With That The Seller Will Give You A Discount Off The Item And The Best Place To Negotiate On That Is Alibaba Why Other Sites Like 1688.com The Seller Will Accept It At The 1st Stage And When You Want To Make The Payment Many Of Will Start Acting Funny Like TOM & JERRY grin grin grin grin grin With Useless Conditions And Charges........

These Sites Rock All The Time;
1688.com
Tmall.com
Taoboa And Others..............

Bravo

OK.. Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
horlash96:

OK.. Thanks

You Are Welcome
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ceaser: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning

Thanks For Stoping By And We look Forward To Do Business With You.

Thanks
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.
Hi. I got an alibaba FOB quote for an item as usd174. I then asked the seller to get the shipping costs. He now quoted an additional usd200 via DHL.

My question: Is the shipping price on alibaba not always included in the FOB?

For the records, I'm mostly used to Aliexpress. I'm just but a noob and newbie to Alibaba.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by psalmade(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
ceaser:

Hi. I got an alibaba FOB quote for an item as usd174. I then asked the seller to get the shipping costs. He now quoted an additional usd200 via DHL.

For the records, I'm mostly used to Aliexpress. I'm just but a noob and newbie to Alibaba.
it's better for you to use third party shipping agent to minimize cost of shipping
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
ceaser:

Good Evening Ceaser.

Mr.Psalmade Suggestion Is The Best Way To Go About It.

After Negotiating With The Seller And Both Of You Has Agree On The FOB Price, Next Is For You To Tell The Seller That You Have Agent In China Which You Will Like He/She To Ship The Items/Goods To And If Then Accept. Next Is For You To Send The Seller Details To Your Agent and Your Will Take Up From Were You Stop. If Everything Went Successful You Will Be Contacted With The Quotation Cost Once You Have Made The Payment To Your Agent. Then Your Agent Will Make The Purchase Of The Items And Ship It To Nigeria.... Simple As ABCD.....

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
psalmade:
it's better for you to use third party shipping agent to minimize cost of shipping
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by psalmade(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
AleAirHub:

Thanks for your contribution
you are welcome. It's a great job you are doing here
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
psalmade:
you are welcome. It's a great job you are doing here
U sef don turn guru ooo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by psalmade(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

U sef don turn guru ooo
guru? You be boss sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:28am On Jul 26, 2015
psalmade:
guru? You be boss sir

Why Moses of Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Is A Learner Hope To Become Guru Like Psalmade & Boss Like Infinitikoncept. Lol.....
Thanks For All Your Contributions.

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2015
Good Morning Everybody.....

Don't waste your time so long waiting for logistic agent to give you reply to your quotations. @ Ale-AirPay. Our responds to clients quotations is same day with same day placement of order as long the client has make the payment.... We work with china time to delivery best of services to clients nationwide.

Our Active Time Online

2am - 5am

8am - 3pm

4:30pm - 6:30pm Monday- Saturdays

Sundays
2am-4am

12pm-9pm

Whatsapp; 24Hours...

Remember; Patience is the way to go about importation business... If you don't have it in your dictionary, please stay away from the business...

Best regards
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Everybody.....

Don't waste your time so long waiting for logistic agent to give you reply to your quotations. @ Ale-AirPay. Our responds to clients quotations is same day with same day placement of order as long the client has make the payment.... We work with china time to delivery best of services to clients nationwide.

Our Active Time Online

2am - 5am

8am - 3pm

4:30pm - 6:30pm Monday- Saturdays

Sundays
2am-4am

12pm-9pm

Whatsapp; 24Hours...

Remember; Patience is the way to go about importation business... If you don't have it in your dictionary, please stay away from the business...

Best regards

So Whenever A Client Send Us A Buying Request During Those Period He Or She Is Sure To Get Urgent Response From Us As Long The Link And The Information Supply Is Correct. We Don't Need Days To Contact The Seller Like The Way Other Buying Agent Do. We Understand Their Language And Our Working Teams Are China Citizen & With Few Nigerians Who Can Navigate The Sites For Properly Reviews Of The Items,Sizes, Color,Etc And Give Back Fast Response To Client

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ceaser: 1:12am On Jul 27, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening Ceaser.

Mr.Psalmade Suggestion Is The Best Way To Go About It.

After Negotiating With The Seller And Both Of You Has Agree On The FOB Price, Next Is For You To Tell The Seller That You Have Agent In China Which You Will Like He/She To Ship The Items/Goods To And If Then Accept. Next Is For You To Send The Seller Details To Your Agent and Your Will Take Up From Were You Stop. If Everything Went Successful You Will Be Contacted With The Quotation Cost Once You Have Made The Payment To Your Agent. Then Your Agent Will Make The Purchase Of The Items And Ship It To Nigeria.... Simple As ABCD.....

Bravo

Thank you Ale. But these are pretty weighty stuffs we are talking about here. All three items together costs $132 and all three weighing almost 40kg. I'm sure the third party agent shipping price of that is gonna be scary. So what d'you advice?

Also could you interprete this to me:
"1pc/box, 8pcs/carton, GW: 29.5Kg"

Also this:
"10pcs/CTN/0.09CBM, GW: 35kg"

My understanding of it: Is that GW (Gross weight) of 29.5kg that of the 1pcs per box or of the 8pcs per carton?

And please what is this CBM sef? "Continental Ballistic Missile or wetin cheesy ?

Those are the quotations given to me by a seller and I don't wanna ask her to avoid being seen as a newbie to be cheated.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:23am On Jul 27, 2015
ceaser:

Thank you Ale. But these are pretty weighty stuffs we are talking about here. All three items together costs $132 and all three weighing almost 40kg. I'm sure the third party agent shipping price of that is gonna be scary. So what d'you advice?

Also could you interprete this to me:
"1pc/box, 8pcs/carton, GW: 29.5Kg"

Also this:
"10pcs/CTN/0.09CBM, GW: 35kg"

My understanding of it: Is that GW (Gross weight) of 29.5kg that of the 1pcs per box or of the 8pcs per carton?

And please what is this CBM sef? "Continental Ballistic Missile or wetin cheesy ?

Those are the quotations given to me by a seller and I don't wanna ask her to avoid being seen as a newbie to be cheated.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1 piece per box. 8 box per carton, Gross weight is 29.5kgs

10 piece per carton. Volume is 0.09 cubic meter. Gross weight is 35kgs. Beside What Is The Content Of The Items
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2015
@Aleairhub, why not spare yourself this self harakiri.
Secure a warehouse, import all you can from all those sites and resale.
Alibaba is quoted in NYSE, I better trust my hard earned green back, than to all those side kicks web stores, which can close down before you say Ale Air Hub
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2015
indigene:
@Aleairhub, why not spare yourself this self harakiri.
Secure a warehouse, import all you can from all those sites and resale.
Alibaba is quoted in NYSE, I better trust my hard earned green back, than to all those side kicks web stores, which can close down before you say Ale Air Hub

Good Morning Indigene

Everybody or Individuals Has His or Her Own Choices, The Fact You Cannot [ Trust Hard Earned Green Back ] Does Not Mean You Should Come Here Trying To Dent Someone / Company Image.

Even Jack Ma founded Alibaba from his one-bedroom apartment at the height of the tech bubble in 1999, and grew it into a massive public company with 20,000 employees. So We Are Not Move.

Ale-AirPay Has Come To Stay And We Shall Grow From Stages To Stages.....

Thanks,
Moses,E
Yenagoa,Bayelsa State.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by akeensbussy(m): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2015
hello,

I sent you this before

hello,

pls how much will it cost me to bring this to Lagos.

http://detail.1688.com/offer/42650982075.html?spm=a2615.7691481.0.0.bibjRa&tracelog=gsda_offer

20pcs of the 8GB

urgent plz

and you send me the total cost on my Whatzup,

but I found another seller here

http://detail.1688.com/offer/43436749622.html?spm=0.0.0.0.0bUM3d

and I want 50pcs now.

Kindly, review and advice me on which one to order from.

I have your account number with me, I will pay into your acct.

plz give me the Total Cost of 50pcs both the first and the second seller.

Thank u
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
akeensbussy:
hello,

I sent you this before

hello,

pls how much will it cost me to bring this to Lagos.

http://detail.1688.com/offer/42650982075.html?spm=a2615.7691481.0.0.bibjRa&tracelog=gsda_offer

20pcs of the 8GB

urgent plz

and you send me the total cost on my Whatzup,

but I found another seller here

http://detail.1688.com/offer/43436749622.html?spm=0.0.0.0.0bUM3d

and I want 50pcs now.

Kindly, review and advice me on which one to order from.

I have your account number with me, I will pay into your acct.

plz give me the Total Cost of 50pcs both the first and the second seller.

Thank u

Good Morning Sir,

Your Quotation Was Received And It Has Been Process, Kindly Check Your Email.

Best Regards

Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites
The following are very popular Chinese shopping website.
and there are thousands of new websites for these:

1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster.
2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice.

www.jd.com

www.yhd.com

www.taobao.com

www.tmall.com

www.1688.com

www.dangdang.com

www.jumei.com

www.nuomi.com

www.kaola.com

www.vip.com

www.51buy.com

www.meituan.com

www.suning.com

www. ctrip.com

www.gome.com

www.meilishuo.com

www.lefeng.com

www.moonbasa.com

www.feiniu.com

www.newegg.com

www.tiantian.com

www.yintai.com

www.paipai.com

www.lashou.com

www.maibaobao.com

www.s.cn

www.yougou.com

www.paixie.net

www.letao.com

www.wbiao.cn

Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last.

Questions Are Welcomed Please

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ceaser: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2015
AleAirHub:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1 piece per box. 8 box per carton, Gross weight is 29.5kgs

10 piece per carton. Volume is 0.09 cubic meter. Gross weight is 35kgs. Beside What Is The Content Of The Items

I'll add you on whatsapp to talk on the details. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.