Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? (28274 Views)

Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by sunnedee: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beat kwa?
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by barry40: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
They are not supposed to be involved in such act.

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by StepTwo: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
some Nigerians are just too funny, how will FRSC beat you up?
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by okeke00(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
mencade5:
yes....beat them.....na mad people full this naijeriya.

They need to discipline them
na only your post make sense. others were here condemning them, this is why Nigerians will travel out and keep misbehaving because they taught them to be lawless here in nigeria
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Picture showed totally nothing...
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
smiley
Chai, you weren't even nice to him a little.
#gives him a like to cushion the post
CR77:
Keep on dreaming ode tongue
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
CR77:

I wish I could say a word. But I will save it for children's day or when u grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
smiley
Chai, you weren't even nice to him a little
CR77:
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by IceDude(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
The way wey sum drivers dey drive reach to make dem provoke, dem nor dey respect FRSC officials cos dem nor dey carry gun....He deserved the panel beating
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by AbsoluteHealth: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
engees001:
not constitutional
It has not been verified yet. Adjorn till father notice.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by AbsoluteHealth: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
okeke00:
na only your post make sense. others were here condemning them, this is why Nigerians will travel out and keep misbehaving because they taught them to be lawless here in nigeria
COURT!
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
If people take mob action against them, they will say barbarism and jungle justice
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by mencade5(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
okeke00:
my brother...thank you for the like and mention.

I don study this contry finish for almost 3 years now. And i go tell you say we nigerians no need soft hands. Every behave like goats in this our country. No orderliness, no patience, we are all touts with no sense of decorum.

You go bank, them no dey follow queue. So go leave queue say na them dey your back, them go go siddon for chair dey wait make others wey be mumu stand like trees till the line reach when them go collect money or deposit.

Nobody dey follow traffic rules completely. Simple traffic instruction them no dey follow. Government say make we dey wear sit belt for our own safety. We no go do am. When we see frsc people for road we go rush dey put sit belt for our neck.

Rain dey fall for area, people go begin pour dirty wey dey their house inside gutter. Everybody go begin bring him dusty dey pour inside gutter make water carry am go trowey for them. When d tin block drainage erosion happen them go say god save us.

God no go ever save us for this country. He no go come down to help us. He discover say cat get sense pass nigerians. Na we go help ourselves to make this country beta.

We need iron hands anytime we break laws.

No vex for this long story wey i write o.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by mencade5(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
AbsoluteHealth:
COURT!
charge and pay lawyer....here no ge court o...hahaha
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by harrison1234(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
olumalcolm:
I am very sorry to say dis,i blame d pple @ d scene cos if I were dere,dey wuld nt go away wit it. We will beat dem black and blue. Wats deir role in dis country? Wats deir duty? Hw come dey suddenly became so poweful to d extent of beating up a driver? Dats 1 of d reasns y military men beat dem up everytime. Mcheeew

Point of correction my man FRSC has help so much on Nigerian high ways and in helping accident victims *check* if there was an accident now and FRSC comes to the seen all your belongings will be accounted for in full *check* unlike the police as you all know.....never has it been heard that FRSC has issues with any military personnel on the road as the use to with the police *check*
That brings me to the matter at hand, what did the driver do? Why is the FRSC after him?......knowing also that the FRSC is the only road enforcement agency that is respectful to road uses if you are not an offender and will always let you go if you car and your papers are complete without taking one naira from you......so please my friends always know the root of a story b4 u comment ok
If you are privilege to work on the road you will know that most Nigerians are mad and should not be allowed to use the highways and it is really rear for you to hear that an FRSC officer had issues with sm1 on the highway cos if he did blv me the person is at fault
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by gragraboy: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Make i see the road safety official wey get liver shout on top me sef, talk less of beating.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Adesiji77: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
That is the height of lawlessness...
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Teagirl(f): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
The beating is necessary to take people back to their default setting...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by boxypane(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
All armed forces in this country lack the respect for Civilians. It is quite unfortunate. Monkeys in Uniform.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by olumalcolm(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
harrison1234:

Point of correction my man FRSC has help so much on Nigerian high ways and in helping accident victims *check* if there was an accident now and FRSC comes to the seen all your belongings will be accounted for in full *check* unlike the police as you all know.....never has it been heard that FRSC has issues with any military personnel on the road as the use to with the police *check*
That brings me to the matter at hand, what did the driver do? Why is the FRSC after him?......knowing also that the FRSC is the only road enforcement agency that is respectful to road uses if you are not an offender and will always let you go if you car and your papers are complete without taking one naira from you......so please my friends always know the root of a story b4 u comment ok
If you are privilege to work on the road you will know that most Nigerians are mad and should not be allowed to use the highways and it is really rear for you to hear that an FRSC officer had issues with sm1 on the highway cos if he did blv me the person is at fault
my broda pls cm to baadagry road,u will knw dat FRSC collects bribe. I can decide to snap dem for u 2mao jst to buttress my point. And wat right do dey hv to beat up sm1?
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by olumalcolm(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
harrison1234:

my broda pls cm to baadagry road,u will knw dat FRSC officials do collect bribe. I can decide to snap dem for u 2mao jst to buttress my point. And wat right do dey hv to beat up sm1?
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by 1009ja: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
The FRSC is nothing but another extortion agency. They set up illegal "mobile courts" where cash are snatched from unsuspecting motorists. They do this most times with the help of "jurisdictional judge" and a "jurisdictional public prosecutor". They come up with all sorts of jargons they do not know anything about to extort money from us. A few months ago in what they called "Ekwusigo Magisterial District", they set up with a few army boys and later the "judge" and "prosecutor" arrived. Over two thousand motorist and the vehicles have been detained. On the average, motorists were extorted about #15,000 each. The operation ran late till about 6:30 in the evening when they started sharing the cash. The "judge" collected the lion share. The army were given theirs and they made sure to wait until the FRSC people left, providing security for everybody'd share. The fake receipts written were from bookshop in Onitsha. The names of some of the FRSC people were A.N. Okala (Supervisor in charge of three cashiers), M.E. Olowokere (cashier), E.C. Neboh (cashier), Offoh (cashier). There were so many of them on the road just harassing motorists with the army boys and forcing them into the open field where they set up the operation. When I asked why the receipt was not bearing the name of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria as it would be if you go to FRSC office, the "judge" threatened to get the army boys to teach me a lesson. When I related my experience with friends, everyone told me of their similar extortion experience in these fake FRSC mobile courts.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
bravejurn:
I no see any beating 4 the pic, upon where i stand they observe... But na 9ja shaa, anytin "staff" get mouth.

Chai... This place wey U stand, na on top Rock of Ages ooo
You get to see the invisible even.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by doninno(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
So u mean he is d cause of dat or any stupid act done by Nigerians or wat
meforyou1:
Frustration everywhere in Nigeria. Bihari is not a serious individual
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by PreciousBro: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nope!! No Right Whatsoever...

This Is Exactly What Happens When They Dash Out Shii!t!e Beige Unwashed Uniforms To Hair Trimmed Orang-utan and Call They Staffs.

They Begin To Think They Have a Say Amongst Humans,Bunch Of Illiterate With Malodorous Breath.

undecided
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by okeke00(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
mencade5:
my brother...thank you for the like and mention.

I don study this contry finish for almost 3 years now. And i go tell you say we nigerians no need soft hands. Every behave like goats in this our country. No orderliness, no patience, we are all touts with no sense of decorum.

You go bank, them no dey follow queue. So go leave queue say na them dey your back, them go go siddon for chair dey wait make others wey be mumu stand like trees till the line reach when them go collect money or deposit.

Nobody dey follow traffic rules completely. Simple traffic instruction them no dey follow. Government say make we dey wear sit belt for our own safety. We no go do am. When we see frsc people for road we go rush dey put sit belt for our neck.

Rain dey fall for area, people go begin pour dirty wey dey their house inside gutter. Everybody go begin bring him dusty dey pour inside gutter make water carry am go trowey for them. When d tin block drainage erosion happen them go say god save us.

God no go ever save us for this country. He no go come down to help us. He discover say cat get sense pass nigerians. Na we go help ourselves to make this country beta.

We need iron hands anytime we break laws.

No vex for this long story wey i write o.
i was at the junction one certain day. the traffic warden was on duty. it got to a point that road became to busy and the man was standing at the sun trying to direct the motorist and cyclist so there won't be congested traffic. one okada man just broke the rule, came near the warden and started abusing him, telling him that he should go and find something to do instead of standing here, that he is a lazy man. i said to myself. is this not an animal?
another one happened directly to me. i was trying to sweep our main road on sanitation day in order to reduce the dust there. one okada man just came across me and started saying that they should take me to psychiatric, that i may have gone mad, why should i be sweeping the road.
from that day on, i know Nigeria is still far beyond civilization.
i met one guy, when we were having an argument about religion. i told him that jesus christ may have be myth because no one can say if he truly exist, he said that if i should ever say that he did not exist, he will throw me down from 2 storey building. isn't he an uncivilized ape?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by jayriginal: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
No they're not, but then police or soldiers aren't supposed to either.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by isan(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Most nigerians deserve more than a beating just to do things right

My 2 kobo
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by OCstash: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
WASMOG:
Yes if you chose to be stubborn
Are you pointing to the fact that citizens in all other parts of the world are not stubborn plus don't forget that there is nothing like fundamental human rights existing in naija everybody in some cases will have to Stand for themselves to avoid been cheated( A real Nigerian will get ma point).
Don't wait to be a victim before you understand how naija rolls.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by tayoxx(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
bloody civilian dey beat civilian
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Superman11(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
CR77:

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
he refused to bribe them, that's why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) / Mazda Thread / The Rolls-Royce Cullinan Viewing Suite Is The World's Fanciest Way To Tailgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.