Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] (71913 Views)

Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Feranmicharles(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Earlier today,at the meeting held in niger,after the meeting twas gathered that PMB also got a horse as gift

Only God knows the music he's listening to and the cause of his laughtergrin

Dey laff dey go jare my presidogrin

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Feranmicharles(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
President Buhari is listening to the conversation betwenn himself and Ex-President Jonathan. When he conceded defeatgrin

Jonathan be like: your excellency congrats
PMB be like: grin thank you o,even if u no congratulate me your wife don congratulate megrin

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Trailblazer1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
The op doesn't know what translators are used for undecided
FYI, musicals don't require translators.

Buhari must be laughing at those who believed he borrowed #27million to buy nomination form grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na laff u dey laff so,na music u dey listen to,abeg start working jhur sad

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ma moniker was hacked
I hate "change"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by moremuch1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op me think he is not really listening to music, dat headphone may be connected to a translator if he is in a non English speaking country or talking to a person like that as the case may be

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Trailblazer1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Only God knows the music he's listening to and the cause of his laughtergrin

Dey laff dey go jare my presidogrin
You are just as dull as the dauradullard

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Aminat508(f): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lolz angry grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Feranmicharles(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:

You are just as dull as the dauradullard
eh oshocked I no believe wetin I dey see shocked. You're sad about someone else's happiness. Nawa 4 u osad

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Agwoden(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
They didn't elect him to be a DJ but a President. He should've consulted Don Jazzy if music was his calling. Let him start serious work and stop this mickey mouse show.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by tociano009(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
You well, so you don't know translator

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Eshinwaju: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
tociano009:
You well, so you don't know translator

I tire oooooooo....ordinary translator......don become dj headphone for NL......... cheesy

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Dannyset(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
At least, this is better than drinking ogogoro.

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by toyeoye(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Translator oo zombies

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Dollyak(f): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fool, he was listening to the translated message.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by lovinhubby2wife(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
choi my presido and his ever captivating smile!

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Rawani: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thats my amiable President. To think that he was painted as a stoic, stern-faced, mean-spirited dictator all in a bid to tarnish his character, especially by the children of regret and lamentation on this forum is a testament to the saying that nothing under the sun is hidden forever.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by gen2briz(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Baba, forgive me for being rude but you just have to stop all this your up and down laff jare.... Please get serious and let the action start.

But to talk true baba fine no be small, that him little smile makes me forget say na last week we get NEPA light last for my area.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Sijo01(f): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
In other news, BH is busy bombing cry

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by adorablevic: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
.see his fine smile smiley

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
French-English translator, not music.

Op should be flogged or made to do frog jump for public display of ignorance. School children come here to read.

Supermod that used the title for hp without "quotes" at best, should be made to trek for education.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
And is that why you are disturbing my sleep?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by solid3(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
I guess he got a call that Deziani has returned the missing $20billion.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by hybee01(f): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:
President Buhari is listening to the conversation betwenn himself and Ex-President Jonathan. When he conceded defeatgrin

Jonathan be like: your excellency congrats
PMB be like: grin thank you o,even if u no congratulate me your wife don congratulate megrin

grin smiley
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by amichaelz101(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na shakiti bobo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by klevjey: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
what could he be listening to?? It can only be Hausa FM

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.